What's new

san diegos finest seeds

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
man i gotta sprout some of what i havent test in the dabney crosses...

Purple joy x , Gods Gift x, Albert Walker (or what we thought was AW) x
Then probably some more green crack x, and sour diesel x in search of keepers

Im sure some of those could have some seriously yummy/dank esepescially the AW x, Grapefruit combined with that sweet blue sounds like the most sublime combination

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude.....
what the hell is this thing weve been calling albert walker???

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
dude.....
what the hell is this thing weve been calling albert walker???

seriously, thats what i want to know... The fact that those guys never mention grapefruit in there description pretty much certifies what we have is different.
And its definitely different than the Grapefruit clone and Grapefruit Haze

Its some happy citrus weed. A Dub (AW)

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know. no grapefruit at all....
but what happened to the cut slacker had?
did it get lost aka mislabeled when he passed it?
didnt he get it to pnc and then we got our cuts of it via pnc at subs?
or am i trippin and need ot delete some shit pronto?

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
btw im a little behind schedule i was supposed to flip my seedlings last week but i havent got the bulb for my 1k yet... shoots i dont have an a/c nor my room fully 'roomed' yet either...
going at things with the filipino style right now hahaha

im about to start watering in a lil bit... gonna do an inspection on each and hope to have a better idea of what sex each plant may be before 12/12...

that said i am pretty happy with the way the sunshine#4+growbig has been working out...

*i should probably start a dedicated thread but i might just keep riding the sdfs train hahaha

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
slacker said the clone he grew was the same stuff subrob had. I remember being at subs house with him, and me and subrob asking him about his experiences with the AW he grew, and he said it was the same thing... The cut subrob had went from wick-ape-spicoli-subrob

Who knows who vended the cut to NNCC?

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn...... i hate being the genetics police, too. shoots

crazyness!!!!

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty...
so ive watered and i took a few notes....
heres what i think i have so far
(cant wait to see how my projections pan out!)

AW/99 5 females & 6 males

a female
b male
d female
e male
f female
g male
j female
k male
l male
m male
n female

im not really seeing any 'standouts' so far for these.... but i do see a lot of uniformity. which is a good thing.

D/99 4 females & 5 males

2 male
3 male
4 female - tagged for picture
5 male
6 male
7 male
9 female
11 female (not looking like my favorite anymore but glad its looking like a she haha)
12 female

SCMK/99 7 females & 5 males
a female
b male
c female
e female
f female
g female - tagged for picture
h female - tagged for picture
i male
j male - tagged for picture
k female
l male
m male

theres a couple of ^^^these^^^ that strongly resemble the momma socalmasterkush. which makes me very happy.

overall...
even though i think i have a few males identified i am still gonna let all the plants go to 12/12 and cull all the males that show balls upon floral display. im glad i took/recorded notes on who i think is what ahahaha

anyways,
goodnight

aloha

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are a few shots of some seed made in SD. Glad to be able to have a chance to run them. These are shots from day 24 of 12/12. Seems to be coming along alright. Hope you guys enjoy.

NLXCD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GRomXC99

picture.php

picture.php

GRomXC99

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
those look great
zoo picked some good males for sure!

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got the GRomXBD also 1 female 3 males. She is 2 weeks behind these. Gonna make some F2's with her.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone out there run the Sour Dabney BX ? Just curious as to any certain phenos to keep an eye out for.Thanks for any tips,it's appreciated.

ambertrich

Veteran
:yeahthats

Got a pack of the Sour Dabney B as well, and would love to know some more about how she grows.

Good luck when you pop these, NE.

:bump:

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
The Sour Dabney BX should hopefully have lots of Sour Diesel phenos... Ive only smoked her once, from the 1 seed of her. I almost enjoyed it better than sour diesel on its own.. im sure if you planted a few beans, and picked out the best of the bunch, you could get a serious keeper...
The B f2s should be the "sweet blue" dominant... The Sour Dabney B had the same sweet blue that came through in the Crack Berry (green crack x), and Larry Berry (larry og x).
The B pheno seems to be more sativa Dom, and i would say probably takes 11 weeks to finish... Although im sure there is quite a range in phenos.

I really think some seriously DANK 'elites' can be found in these beans... If you can find the perfect mix of the Sour Diesel rankness, with that sweet blue.... Oh my would that be good

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks SmokeTrees, Just gonna pop a full pack of the Sour Dabney BX,and let the games begin.I read this whole thread today.From what I found it seems like the Sour Dabney BX is ECSD x Dabney Blue x Afghani Kush,and then crossed back to the ECSD MOM.If i'm correct I tip my hat to ya Subrob,A mighty fine find from the SF.And at a bargain basement BIN price.

Have to add,I loved the easy going vibe of the thread.Greyskull some of your posts are classic,and I don't even know ya......"Dude,what the hell is thi thing we've been calling Albert Walker?LOL......And,"My ac isn't working gonna have to go at it filapino style"LMAO

ambertrich it seems as our nursery are gonna be full of siblings and cousins,I'm going to have to invest in a nice camera so these relatives can have a family album.Talk with ya soon my friend.

ambertrich

Veteran
NE, its nice to have someone else with a similar taste in genetics running these babies.

Would love to see some pics of the babies.

Be Well, bro.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks cal for the pics man! tell bro to hit me up if you would!
---and thanks everyone else for the interest and support! cant wait for those albert walker x c99 to get out there and spread around....smoketrees pretty much nailed the bx and the b f2s in his post...for anyone who got the a f2s...expect a skunky low key smell...like ffa but not as garlicky...very nice high also....bx seems much like ecsd, the b seemed very speedy comparatively speaking, and the a pheno is very encompassing....

Latest posts

Latest posts