What's new

san diegos finest seeds

ambertrich

Veteran
Hey Sub, not sure how I missed you mentioning them, but the ChemD x hashplant sounds very nice indeed.:tiphat:
All three pheno's in the pics look super tasty. Nice camera work by the way, SmokeTrees.:ying:

If I can vote now, I would be first in line for a Bubba x ChemD cross. Love the Bubba, and a little ChemD magic added sounds heavenly.:jump:

Gotta be something good to hit with that Rasberry pollen too, (again, all you had to say was Bubba dominate).

Thanks for the update and new project ideas. :good:

Sub....

The Iron Cindy is Brothers Grimm C99 x Dutch Flowers Metal Haze Bx If I am correct. Not positive on the Bx but I do know those two genetics make up IC...Done by The Rev. Killer stuff. You'll enjoy it thoroughly!!!

I.R...

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
......anything i do is listed under the server fund auction...for now...i was surprised when those got listed up a few weeks ago...i would be REALLY surprised if there were more of those around...

Thanks for the info, subrob. I'll just have to keep an eye on this thread and the SF auctions.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sub....

The Iron Cindy is Brothers Grimm C99 x Dutch Flowers Metal Haze Bx If I am correct. Not positive on the Bx but I do know those two genetics make up IC...Done by The Rev. Killer stuff. You'll enjoy it thoroughly!!!

I.R...

Rolan is sending me some Iron Cindy. I'll do a grow log for all of you.
---heres a couple shots of ic nugs...

picture.php

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres a lil of the metal haze...this stuff was amazing...

picture.php

...and some of the cindy...the cindy that rev uses is insane by itself...have popped more than a few of his cindy seeds...
picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dont know if we are gonna be able to leave a post showing where to buy seeds at when they are not advertising here on the sight...if your having trouble mailing em bro, just mark down whatever you want on the customs form...thats what i do...its not like you have to prove it....

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trop you let mites stop you?
what happened/how bad did it get?
ive done some fucked up shit.... reallly fucked up shit even recently....
btu im just curious
aloha

uraverage

J!xIC

J!xIC

Just given a little love back, thanks for sending these in.

Here is my J1XIC at about 14 days.

This one got droped at 4 days old, but seems to powering through. Im calling it "gimp".

Thanks again

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sean kemp didnt raise no fool!

nice! so cool to finally see what these do...never even had a chance to grow any out...they were among the seeds gifted to brazil...please keep us updated u...i gotta link that for mountain/yankee grower...he is gonna be stoked also!
---hey! for those who were interested in the spicoli's purple joy x dabney....there are some crosses uses a male from that project up on the server fund...dont know who dude is, but he crossed purple dab to a sweettooth 3 female and and 4sd(rez?)....could be very interesting!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
guess i figured out who "some dude" was! haha...thank you STELLAR P!
there were some Purple Joy x (Dabney Blue x Afghani) beans that were up on the bay at one time. I remember 1 or 2 IC members telling me they got a pack. But i never saw or heard anything more than that.
I also would like to see some more crosses done with the Purple Joy

Let it be done! Spicol... Smoketrees.. 4SD x Purple Joy/Dab...Sweet Tooth#3 x Purp. Joy...and ChemD/SFV(Krypto) x Purple Joy/Dab. have been completed.

Testing out 4SD x Purple Joy now, once done off to Server Fund.

Cheers
StellarP

wait, are you saying you had some of the Purple Joy x's from the bay, and used a male from them????
Dude those would all be INSANE, but whats 4SD? haha
chem valley kush x purpjoy dab would have some very very interesting phenos

Correct.... The 4SD is Reservoir's Chem#4 x Sour Diesel.

All three crosses should throw some nice phenos. Will post pics once farther along.

Cheers
StellarP

:yes: dthegreenman- Will do!

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
trop you let mites stop you?
what happened/how bad did it get?
ive done some fucked up shit.... reallly fucked up shit even recently....
btu im just curious
aloha

LOL, no they only "won" the "war" out of mere frustration on my part.
They infact in the end adapted to a neem based treatment.
I could not pinpoint their origins at first I thought maybe clones?
Alas it was soil. It got to the point I gave up, yes I know I could have went "hardcore" on them.
But fuck it, I had, had enough of the shit. They were gone and came back via "fresh" soil. Lesson learned.

TR

M

Mountain

Rolan is sending me some Iron Cindy. I'll do a grow log for all of you.
Hell yeahz! You're gonna get a stinky, sticky, stoney, gooey mess at about 9+ weeks. She's smokes soooo close to that MH mom after a month or so cure. I do like IC over the MH mom.

Here is my J1XIC at about 14 days.
Cool. For me I'd like something in between J1 and Metal Haze. Just not a Chem/OG/Diesel guy but love the Haze's. I believe J1 x IC was also named Full Metal Jack somewhere else but that was a separate pollination...I think. I've lost track of some of this stuff. I was REALLY hoping REv's Shadow Haze bx2 male would pollinate J1 but that project got messed up and is toast and that male is dead. The pollen lived on in the freezer until someone threw out the container...D'Oh! Shadow Haze is REv's Metal Haze back cross line. Shadow Haze is (MH X (MH x C99 otherwise known as IC)) or the bx1 generation. SH is MH on steroids at about 10 weeks with some extreme expressions of the MH characteristics.

M

Mountain

After shocking what's left of my brain cells with some paddles the J1 x IC Subrob made is basically the exact same J1 x IC I made cause Subrob got both the J1 cut and IC pollen from me...or did I send you my Full Metal Jack Seeds bro?

:laughing:

I think the mystery is solved though :jump:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ha...not yet...ya those are the beans i made w your pollen...or did you send in full metal jack seeds? i literally cannot remember which was which...and i sent ya another pm...cuz theres more...:)

Latest posts

Latest posts