What's new

san diegos finest seeds

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
had a chance to sample the female flowers...just a lil...the high is very cindy...did not overwhelm me...slow day...the z, while not as pretty...really stood out flavor wise...ive only taken a couple rips of each...so have more info as i go...but very very nice

guest396

i wasnt doggin the yield...i think what you do w cfl's is amazing....just wasnt sure which you were refering to...i think the consensus is there were two main p91 cuts...one the original hybrid...and then the hybrid was crossed w a....skunk maybe? we need to get spicoli round here to remind us what was what...it would be cool if we had both...

DUUUDDDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i believe i just shit myself!the thread this quote of yours links to has you quoting Voo, and he mentions a pinsol lemony p91 cut.

that my friends may be it.....

maybe someone can get a slice of that pie from him into rotation???

just a thought

lookin forward to the outcome of the one subs running. looks like her to me but the news about it is speculative to me at best due to it's influence by personal opinion.... ie; i want hands on knowledge of the matter myself.

humbleguy might know

i have smoked x's of what i call P91 and all were very nice p dominate the nugs are still out there hence so is the cut and anything ran into her would be steller!!!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
voodoo was kind enough to drop a lil pollen on some branches of his garden for us...will be some kill in here...this is the second cindy99 male ive flowered out of 5...first up: ALBERT X C99...a bro has some of these popped already! i expect a fantastic indica looking sativa plant from this cross...these are the two stoutest sativas i have ever grown...neither shows ANY sativa traits at all..other than the highs...i have no idea what these are gonna taste like, but im betting they get a whole lot of wows from growers....second is a local cut of CANTALOUPE HAZE X C99....third is <OG KUSH X SOUR DIESEL IBL> X HASH PLANT...a female ogkush was pollinated by a sourdiesel ibl female that threw nanners at the end...voodoo popped some seeds, kept this cut known as voodoo og...fourth is MASTER KUSH x HASHPLANT...this is not the socal master...but a mk that he picked up at pnc's first street fair...he tells me it is an immediate indica buzz hits straight to head and body...anyways...there are more than we need, but not huge amounts of these..they will be sent in once ive harvested my other c99 projects and given to the local collective...once she distributes whats needed locally they will be sent in...there will be quite a few more of the other crosses as they were basically entire plants...give it bout a month

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
got 9 for 9 on my dabneys...3 each of 'A' f2s, 'B' f2s and bx...matter a fact all 9 were above ground in three days...not bad

picture.php

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Sub is that a soil with coir mix?
Definately do not care for just coir! [as an hydro application]

Thanks,

TR

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that is canna bio soil...there is a lil coco mixed in
----so, took a couple branches off the socal last night to check seeds...they are beautiful and dark and the rest will be cut down over the next few days...6th element is ready!
---also, found a few seeds from when i spread the hash plant pollen...ended up spreadin a lil to valley and chem...not very many..but maybe enough to find a good daddy to make some chem/og/ecsd crosses with...we will see
---all the seed projects are pretty much done. gonna start drying the plants tonight...next project: reversing the ecsd and albert walker

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you could reverse the ecsd that would be pretty slick
the albert could be an ace

Baba Ku

Veteran
Good luck, rob. Those reversals can be frustrating.
Sounds like you have been very busy.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well, the two plants have gotten thier first spray...all the seed plants are down now(fully seeded i should say) they are drying as we speak and thier should be plenty to go around...if the reversals are successful i can give you a fer sure couple projects i have in mind...ecsd x ecsd pollen, ecsd x albert pollen, tahoe og x ecsd pollen, tahoe og x albert pollen, valley og x well, both pollens, madness x albert pollen...im sure i will be working more projects, but gotta figure what cuts to get to hit with...more updates on the seeds in the next few days...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
quick phone pic i snapped before work to email my sis....12 projects finishing up as we speak:
1-valley og x c99(s)
2-chem d x c99(s)
3-socal masterkush x c99(s)
4-gdp x c99(s)
5-albert walker x c99(u)
6-voodoo og x hash plant
7-masterkush x hash plant
8-xj13 x has plant
9-p91 x hash plant
10-chem d x hash plant
11-valley og x hash plant
12-cantalope haze x c99(u)
picture.php

Y

Yankee Grower

just gettin started man....:)
Did you ever try and use that pollen? and yes that's a primo SSSDH dad as I thought and hoping he'll spew a bit on some J1. Heck...I'd be happy finding some SSSDH phenos...lol. I know that male is destined to make a few crosses already so we'll see.

Was that HP male the supposed old genetic stock you got awhile back? F3's I think?

Is that male a resin producer?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you ever try and use that pollen? and yes that's a primo SSSDH dad as I thought and hoping he'll spew a bit on some J1. Heck...I'd be happy finding some SSSDH phenos...lol. I know that male is destined to make a few crosses already so we'll see.

Was that HP male the supposed old genetic stock you got awhile back? F3's I think?

Is that male a resin producer?

you know, its been weird w that pollen...i was so excited when i got it...still excited...one of those situations where i wanted to use it for a specific plant..then another...always wanting the situation to be perfect...as happens sometimes, plans changed and i would come up w new one....i took it out of freezer yesterday...i plan on spreading it on chem4 and e.c.s.d. tonight....i really hope it is not too late...i certainly was not taking it for granted...i hope hope hope its not too late...we will see over the next few days! and thank you mucho!
---ya, thats the HP....high hopes there...1 female flowering right now, three more to go...plus the hp crosses i made using the male are going in ground here within a couple weeks...gonna get myself over run w projects again...just not happy unless im TOO busy it seems!