What's new

san diegos finest seeds

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
holy crap^^^^^no memory of that whatsoever! hahaha...will have to doublecheck when i get home...make sure i actually did...:laughing:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks bro....im recovering...trying to contact bro again today re getting some cindy females over here...

woolybear

Veteran
Just stumbled on to this thread today... subrob, thanks for the info on the Mountain Madness F2s.... reading this I'm inspired to snap up one of everything y'all got on the 'bay... which would be:

SF Highlighter F13 x A11
SF Jedi White Otis F2
SF Greyskull Mountain Madness x Rasberry Kush
SF Highlighter Honey White

also available:
SF Greyskull Mountain Madness f2s (i'm growing this out now)

my 'Skull MMs are BY FAR my best plants so far... they LOVE my growing mix, coco/miracle gro perlite in hempy cups, OC+ nutes.

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SF in this case does not stand for san diegos finest...SF stands for server fund auction...but both highlighter and otis' crosses look awesome! good luck and there is more coming...

guest396

got good news last week...for those that remember...the mom of the sourdabney b f2s threw out some nanners....well, i felt it was just stress and im pretty sure i was right...a bro of spicolis who was gifted the original blue smelling 'b' pheno cut has harvested a few of them w no nanners and spicoli says might be the best smelling of the blue crosses so far! cant wait to see how these turn out

i quoted you and reposted it here you still a little frazzled then bro??? :laughing:

Brastaman

cool. hopefully he shared more than just the chem ;) flavor is definitely where its at, for me anyways. just because the high can be hard to differentiate strain to strain. flavor can be a little more complex. i dunno. whatever. good luck on the seeds. hollar if you want an extra tester. i see plenty i would love to try out, especially since i've never grown c99. got my shit together proper now, even the three little piggies can't blow this room down.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
shit ya..brasta and ohgee and t.r. will be at the top of the list if i ever do test grows...when i do test grows..more test grows...well..they are all kinda test grows..ha..ok..too high..anyways...my point: i just threw down 4 valley x hash plant seeds...really wanna see what this male does and if he is worth making more seeds with..these were some of the "accidentally on purpose" seeds...there is always the chance they could be valley x cindy..but it is a very small chance..very very small..there were 30 or so of these beans found..very excited to see

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sent in...
picture.php

guest396

shit ya..brasta and ohgee and t.r. will be at the top of the list if i ever do test grows...when i do test grows..more test grows...well..they are all kinda test grows..ha..ok..too high..anyways...my point: i just threw down 4 valley x hash plant seeds...really wanna see what this male does and if he is worth making more seeds with..these were some of the "accidentally on purpose" seeds...there is always the chance they could be valley x cindy..but it is a very small chance..very very small..there were 30 or so of these beans found..very excited to see

man im just glad to see you back you started worring me with the arm thing and the hospital and all.... well just glad you are okay

now as for my PM to you and messages ignore them i was being parinoid and overly cautious.

glad to be part of your testers. in fact, i am growing a few things now. some East Coast Sour Dabney. also got a few other things going like your GDPSK crossed with EMC. and so on and so forth...

anyway, i'm happy you are as much your old self as ever according to some of your posts. good for you! talk soon :wave:

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
man im just glad to see you back you started worring me with the arm thing and the hospital and all.... well just glad you are okay

glad to be part of your testers. in fact, i am growing a few things now. some East Coast Sour Dabney.

anyway, i'm happy you are as much your old self as ever according to some of your posts. good for you! talk soon :wave:

I second this. :comfort:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks everyone...these are not all from me...our buddy voodoo made i think 4 of these crosses listed here, plus a couple others...heres one i forgot...the big question remains...royal or kens...maybe find out soon...
picture.php

Last edited:

guest396

thanks everyone...these are not all from me...our buddy voodoo made i think 4 of these crosses listed here, plus a couple others

well since you brought up voo, i think it's only fair to tell you i'm also running his Albert walker x C99. only one bean sprouted i'm hoping for a male.

Waddup TR. we're starting to kill it over here....

EDIT: got two AW x C99 had a stragler and forgot to update

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Subrob.. Just wondering what happened with that ECSD that got sprayed with STS?? Hope that works out for you...

still working her/him...i dunno what day we are at..i probably have it written down somwhere....big fat balls on h....iiiim...ha

hey wats up subrob any idea if you gonna rerelease ur p91 x iron cindy
purple joy im really interested in running these girls in my garden???
thankz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi dtgm...well...the p91 x iron cindy was a one time deal...the iron cindy was not my work...i was just gifted some to play with and spread around a lil...im sure we will play w p91 some more...itd be ironic if we didnt...the purple joy i would def like to do another project with...talk to stoneyjoe bout it...see what he thinks..

Latest posts

Latest posts