What's new

san diegos finest seeds

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
amos-i have already gotten more good vibes then i deserve for something so simple...everyone should be reminded, as i have been since i, essentially, copied braindead#1's idea, that making a small gesture once in awhile can bring a lil smile to others during unhappy times....wow...cant tell im highly medicated right now:)...lets just hope the cross doesnt suck! you know what? im gonna name two projects after elemental...to really do a tribute cross i should use some soma genetics for at least one side...thats the one we will call SoElemental...the first batch...the socal masterkush cindy99 we will figure out...what was his favorite soma strain? or strains?

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
amos-i have already gotten more good vibes then i deserve for something so simple...everyone should be reminded, as i have been since i, essentially, copied braindead#1's idea, that making a small gesture once in awhile can bring a lil smile to others during unhappy times....wow...cant tell im highly medicated right now:)...lets just hope the cross doesnt suck! you know what? im gonna name two projects after elemental...to really do a tribute cross i should use some soma genetics for at least one side...thats the one we will call SoElemental...the first batch...the socal masterkush cindy99 we will figure out...what was his favorite soma strain? or strains?

Hi subrob i was actualy thinking along the same lines Elemental was a good friend of mine here and i think a strain named in his honour would be great i know for a fact he loved Tom Hills Pine Tar Kushit was one of his favorites,,,If i can help in anyway i am more than happy to help out PM me for a chat...:biggrin:

Cheers,,,Benji...

amoS

sounds great subrob!! i'm sure he would be happy with the SoElemental name and would probably say he didn't deserve to have a strain named after him....that was just the kind of great and modest person he was!! and i don't think any cross you would do would suck in any way, with your knowledge and expertise!! the strains we talked most on was the Buddas Sister, Amnesia Haze, NYCD, Free Tibet, and SoGouda mostly.....much respect sub....peace

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thx for doing elemental this gesture sub bro and friends, im shure he is proud of you sitting there on a smoke cloud in canna heaven. i will dedicate a hybrid to the man myself, might grap a name that you wont use braindead or sub. heres a few surgestions:

- simply elemental
- elemental meds
- mental elemental
- NFE(never forget elemental)
- metal mental
- elementals heaven
- WAFE(water, air, fire, earth)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]
googled:
[/SIZE]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Every day we warm ourselves by[/SIZE][SIZE=+1] Fire,[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Wash ourselves in Water,[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Feel the Wind in our hair,[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Walk upon the Earth[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Air = Thought[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Fire = Desire[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Water = Emotions[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]Earth = Stability [/SIZE][/FONT]

V

Voodoo

I know you wont go for it, but Master Kush X Cindy should be called "Dominatrix" in my book. A chick that goes by master....

BERED

That's really a nice gesture guys..

Ele would be grateful for this..I'm sure this is the way in which he wanted to be remembered!!

As Consu said Ele loved The Black and he was really proud of Soma's Buddhas Sister..

I think the names that you think are perfect..I like specially Elemental Memory-6thElement-SoElemental and Elementals Heaven but all are full of meaning..

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here she is at day 40ish....scmk pollyd w c99...name to be decided shortly...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
im shure elemental is very proud! i will dedicate an outdoor hybrid for him to

bbing

Good idea guys :tiphat:

Generation E - a collection of strains created by various breeders in order to honor our own and show our collective breeding efforts.

Elementals legacy - a cut that is passed and hybridized by many who enjoyed Ele's energy and spirit. It would keep changing and perhaps drop a bit of Ele's magic across our collective germplasm

I have a couple of poly hybrids that I have been calling San Diego Black n Blue and Bruiser.

Hey Sub, what about a P-91 variant? Elemental-P (<--say it fast)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bbing! how ya been man? good to see you...been a while...lotsa stuff happening....generation E...i like that...lotsa dudes are gonna be sending in something in tribute...i think in about 6 months one of his friends should start a thread under that name and collect all the info and projects in one place...a fitting ic tribute...
---well, i just made another new friend who seems to like playing w closet crosses as much as i...really strikes me a good peeps w genuine love for the plant....might make for even more interesting projects.....is it just me or is this a more common occurence round here then it was 4 or 5 years ago?

IMO, "Elemental" is the best, short and sweet and to the point...Nice work on all those crosses, this thread had a lot of crosses that I would love to grow.....nice job everyone.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm on! seeds launched...cut ready..

Elemental tricks: Blockhead X PCK...

Ignition ele bro :)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
EDIT: the socal masterkush x cindy99 will be "THE 6TH ELEMENT" by vote of his friends...some of the other names are just as cool, but kinda reserved for certain strains or certain friends of his who will be doing tribute crosses themselvesEND EDIT

here are three samples of cindy females from the batch of seed my males came from...phenos z,r, and x....grown by another sdf'er:) thx bro!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php