What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

Dragor

Welcome back BHT! Relieved to hear you and the fam are safe from all the natural disasters - the unexpected can happen any moment so let's all keep safety a priority these days... and now back to our regularly scheduled programming... :)

raygun

addictedtoglass said:
i went to a club not long before they got raided.... it was more like a joke than a club... the only quality medicine they had was some gdp x purple kush that was 80 an 1/8... 65 for out door... more like criminals that care providers

That is criminal. When you can get quality on the black market for way less than that. This type of action give the med clubs a bad reputation.
The shitty thing is that because it is still persecuted and attacked by our govt. most legit people who might offer reasonable prices and real knowledge of what they are selling stay in the dark so they don't end up in the big house.
I know that is the deal with me. I would love to open a reputable club that sold 1/8's for $40 no more and o'z for $250. Have world class cuts properly labeled and possibly start a breeding project for my clubs own strains. Also have seeds available from many of the seed banks on hand (shipping in bulk to the states could be an issue however, but there are plenty of local breeders that could provide stellar genetics) Cut out the black market and go 100% legit. But Mr. DEA just won't let that happen...

PS I miss SD. If any one finds a Sourbubble cut that looks like mine in my galary let me know. I lost her in my move but gave it to a couple of frineds of friends a few years ago so i keep a twinkle of hope.

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tryin my best BHT!-i know, i know, i have to learn to be calm and hold most of my feelings on the inside like you do huh? lol. good to have you back bro. very happy to hear that for the most part it worked out for y'all.

Dragor

raygun sweet sourbubble shots man, I hope she turns back up for ya, such a beauty, yikes! :bigeye:
subrob you did a fine job holding down the fort :wink: thankfully no serious outrages :cuss: were needed... :joint:

cheers ~dragor~

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
subrob said:
tryin my best BHT!-i know, i know, i have to learn to be calm and hold most of my feelings on the inside like you do huh?

well,,,i been taking psychotherapy classes in spare time so i get advantage HaHHAhha

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i gotta lot of pm's. just got outa hospital for latest bout with kidney styones. cant answer them now. wil get in touch next couple days. this was best spot tp let people know. fyi-cannabis dont touch this pain lol.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
My ex-wife said that kidney stones hurt worse than childbirth. I hope you can pee them out,but that is not pleasant either. You may have to have a lithotripter shatter them with sound waves so you can pee them out. the alternative is surgery like my ex had. Her stone was nearly 1" long.

From now on, drink lots of Cranberry juice. That will help keep them from coming back.

Last edited:
G

guest5703

God I have nightmares about kidney stones, seems like I hear about someone new getting them everyday....Yay for getting older..... :/

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya- i got em out. this was not the first, nor the worst! no stint or ultra sound this time thank god! now, just a matter of resting and getting these pharmaceuticals to wear off. i may talk alot of smack bout the way cannabis has been handled by the pharm. co's, but at times like this i sure am happy they have the rest of thier medicine cabinet!

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
subrob said:
i may talk alot of smack bout the way cannabis has been handled by the pharm. co's, but at times like this i sure am happy they have the rest of thier medicine cabinet!

Seems to me that will be the eternal crux of the MMJ scene - pharmaceuticals don't help our movement but they do help us (as people that is) when they are needed.

Im glad they passed with relative ease bud! Hope you are back 100% quickly =)

kalimist'er

Whats up Fellas! Sorry I havent been back since my intro a few wks ago. Been a lil busy. Anyway, here some pics from my phone. My camera is broken rt now so I'll post some better ones when it gets fixed.

9 Cindy99 and 1 Purple Candy from APE, on a recir drip in Coco. Under a 600w 5 days flowerin

9 Cindy99 and 1 Purple Candy, on a recir drip in Coco. Under a 600w 5 days flowerin

Some Recon babies from DNA

Grape Ape from APE

Grape Ape from APE

Cherry AK47 from APE

Last edited:
J

JeffSpicoli

Shan Diego said:
Any of you locals tried a cut called 'Purple Candy' ? Anybody know its lineage? I tried searching, but no info anywhere...

The purple candy is a purple pheno MK Ultra

S

Shan Diego

Thanks, fellas. That sounds like it could be good, but I'm going to hold out until I can get my hands on that awesome GDP again...hint, hint Sub bequeatheth upon G, please! Oh, and that sounds like terrible time you had to spend there, dude. Get well - off the poppies and back to the green.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey everyone-feelin much better-thanks for the well wishes!-just about shed the opiate hangover! need to get a lil sunlight and fresh air, i should be feelin even better.(sunshine and fresh air means a drive down to the garden supply store)
shan-good news, the cut that he has is this one. unless hre lost it. i will find out when i see him next.
--kali-i like your cabinet and very nice variety

addictedtoglass

hey has any one on hear heard of a "larry" kush floating around.... i herd its origins are from la... thought some might know of her... well i guess him in this case... it is said to be an og with an unknow "twist"... its funny they use the word twist. it has an amazing lime sour taste with a little salt and pepper to top it of... one of the most potent and interesting kushes i have ever come across... if u so happen to find him i would highly recommend trying some

J

JeffSpicoli

its the larry og
an og kush known as the "larry cut"
its thought to possibly be the original og.

there is no twist, but no doubt on that recommendation. Definitely a BOMB og clone

animal#1

when did larry kush EVER get touted as the true OG?

All i've ever heard are that larry and irene are OG crosses and Larry's OG is just the OG that he grows?? wtf?