What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

wick650

The Cherry Ak-47 is a great cut, it was selected out of a hundred seeds of Serious's AK-47 by Nebu (the breeder of Black Russian & Jackie O among others). It is very tasty, smells/tastes like vick's cherry coughdrops, extremely frosty, vigerous as hell, good yeilder as well. good luck.

Last edited:

addictedtoglass

i went to a club not long before they got raided.... it was more like a joke than a club... the only quality medicine they had was some gdp x purple kush that was 80 an 1/8... 65 for out door... more like criminals that care providers

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Caligreen, BHTs post showed a naked vagina and we all know how things like that stir folks up. I imagine that mods removed the post with the pic.

S

Shan Diego

Any of you locals tried a cut called 'Purple Candy' ? Anybody know its lineage? I tried searching, but no info anywhere...

Dragor

Cali, I am also worried about BHT cause I saw the thread he wrote up about the fires and I fear it may have hit close to home, my prayers to him and his close ones, hope we hear back soon..
As for the c99 and elvis, wootwoot! I've been wanting to try a really well grown c99 and I can definitely count on yours being some of the best ;) elvis should be a interesting one to test out too, dank you sir for saving some ;)-
Stay safe San Diego.. peace

caligreen said:
Yo pops, I think the man said bullrider....AND cherry AK I'm assuming two different strains right??? Let's see that BR!!! Cherry AK sounds nice too ;)

Good looking dragor! I will have some C99 and Elvis to blaze when we get together again. Gonna be daaank!!!

So was that other strain mentioned....Neville special pheno.....called "FOG delta 9"?? lol cool name I'd like to get a hold of some Neville, especially a certain cut would be nice.

On another note anyone heard the wurd from BHT??? Hope he's straight, I hate to see people in trouble. PEACE

EDIT-I can't even find BHT's post on his ordeal. Did he just delete and dip out? I really hope he's doing ok now, shit!

C

cbf

ny of you locals tried a cut called 'Purple Candy' ? Anybody know its lineage? I tried searching, but no info anywhere...

There used to be a club called Purple Coconut and they carried it along with Purple Cream, Purple Spice, Purple this and Purple that along with known buds like Purple Urkle and Grandaddy. From what I can remember they were all similar in the grapey purple flavors, but they never said exactly what each was (of course we know gdp lineage etc)

cbf, if ya ever get enough posts to PM let me know where the club is :

Look it up on wtrcker, very easy to find.

many, if not most of these strains are in circulation with a local med provider of cuts. i imagine whomever is running the active med club here in sd knows who those cuts are available from and how to get them. maybe they just havent gotten around to it yet.....sub

I hope so, it just seems weird how everyone touts the MMJ flag, but when it comes to stepping up and providing it for the patients, there are these barriers.
Well, hopefully someone will help them out and get more in there...hoarding these med cuts is a shame, or slacking at contacting a med provider? Seems fishy..

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope so, it just seems weird how everyone touts the MMJ flag, but when it comes to stepping up and providing it for the patients, there are these barriers.
Well, hopefully someone will help them out and get more in there...hoarding these med cuts is a shame, or slacking at contacting a med provider? Seems fishy..[/QUOTE]

--not quite sure what your getting at there my man. virtually all the cuts ive seen on this thread were provided to the growers on this thread by a med provider here in socal. if this co op wants these cuts, they can contact the same med provider and get them. i dont know who you think is hoarding them, and im not sure who you think is being fishy. maybe i just aint reading it right. do you think we as med growers are slacking, hoarding, or being fishy? or the co op? and i can say that the same med provider has gotten two cuts from me at no charge whatsoever(madness and gdp) he did not have them, so i hooked him up. do you by any chance work for this co op? not trying to start shit, just curious what you mean.....sub

--and by these barriers, do you mean federal law enforcement? thats a pretty big barrier to overcome for a small medical grower like myself, though i was willing to provide cuts to a provider who does not advertise and is not part of a business(being a co op open to the public, while admirable in my book, is too dangerous at this time and place for me to participate in) that is highly dangerous in this county.

Last edited:

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
i was reading it as a rant on a co-op but you do bring up a good question 'rob.

my own .02 - the majority of the co-op scene in so cal is a joke anymore. The way strains are labeled and the lack of information by the employee's is just sad. I think that if you want to get truly good genetics and good herb, have a person grow it for you via a care-giver status rather than rely on the continued shottyness of the current co-op's.

*disclaimer - I do realize that their are some truly AMAZING clubs in the LA region and have met some amazingly compassionate people. The rant above was a generalization for the vast many shops that are in for the money and only that. =)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and im not doggin cbf. im just not sure i understood what he was saying. ya, the majority of the co ops i dealt with here in sd were a little clueless and were def. in it for the money, though i did have some good experiences with some of them. i will have to acquaint myself with some in LA, as i have heard many good things.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
If you listen to the man, Dr. Raphael Mechoulam, who discovered THC and has worked with it more than any other man, the drug strains sold at the clubs are THC strains and do not have the medical value that we once thought they had. He believes that medical strains should have both THC and CBD, in a ratio of 3x CBD to 1x THC. Many doctors have found CBD to be more valuable than THC. Unfortunately, you won't find any pot at med clubs that contain more than 1% CBD.

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pops said:
If you listen to the man, Dr. Raphael Mechoulam, who discovered THC and has worked with it more than any other man, the drug strains sold at the clubs are THC strains and do not have the medical value that we once thought they had. He believes that medical strains should have both THC and CBD, in a ratio of 3x CBD to 1x THC. Many doctors have found CBD to be more valuable than THC. Unfortunately, you won't find any pot at med clubs that contain more than 1% CBD.
--was it you who was saying that if we let the amber go a little further along, we will benefit by more cbd? if so, i will try a lil experiment with my upcoming skunk, let it go a week or so longer then the ones i took last week and compare.

kathmandu

sorry for this being of topic, but have they created a CBD pill like the synth THC pill, dronabinol?
would be intersted to feel how a pure CBD pill would affect mind and body....

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Sub, letting it get more amber creates more CBN, not CBD. CBD is either there genetically, or not at all. Extra CBN will put you to sleep.

Kathmandu, CBD was synthesized a long time ago and was never patented,as they thought it was worthless. You can take 100mg of CBD and then an hour later try to smoke a joint, but you won't get stoned. The CBD has blocked the CB1 receptor so that THC won't work. My friend in Israel has tried pure CBD and said that it was energetic. Even though it is a great medicine and is non-psychoactive, it is still illegal.

Last edited:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
cbf said:
Well, hopefully someone will help them out and get more in there...hoarding these med cuts is a shame, or slacking at contacting a med provider? Seems fishy..

subrob said:
--not quite sure what your getting at there my man. virtually all the cuts ive seen on this thread were provided to the growers on this thread by a med provider here in socal. if this co op wants these cuts, they can contact the same med provider and get them. i dont know who you think is hoarding them, and im not sure who you think is being fishy. maybe i just aint reading it right. do you think we as med growers are slacking, hoarding, or being fishy? or the co op? and i can say that the same med provider has gotten two cuts from me at no charge whatsoever(madness and gdp) he did not have them, so i hooked him up. do you by any chance work for this co op? not trying to start shit, just curious what you mean.....sub

--and by these barriers, do you mean federal law enforcement? thats a pretty big barrier to overcome for a small medical grower like myself, though i was willing to provide cuts to a provider who does not advertise and is not part of a business(being a co op open to the public, while admirable in my book, is too dangerous at this time and place for me to participate in) that is highly dangerous in this county.

ahhh,,,,glad too sees rob is bouncing the place while I is gone>>>

BhT,,,back in the circulation.

>>>>

fire++earthquake equals big herbs vacational hiatus::

think you live on the edge?? ......i live on tha san andreas

angry cause..... all them liek do is betray us....

try stop me??? nigga ill invade liek general petraeus