What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diego's Finest Cuts

S

slackerbri

Naaaa, IcecreamSchrom was just the name of that particular group of pics. I was taking pics of my Ice Cream and my Schrom(in the backround except the far left, thats OG Kush) and I decided to snap a shot of my AW's as well. I'll put some up of those in a few days, they are still in veg for about another 10 days so I'll take pics towards the end of the cycle.

Here are a few from that group that AW is chillin with.....

This is a group shot, out of the ones more into flower A/W is on the far left and upper center, Bubba is in the Lower middle and Sour Queen is on the right. Towards the rear there is a mix of OG kush, Schrom and Dabney but those were only about 10 days into 12/12 so not much to see on them.

Here is another of some other A/W's, enjoy.

I'll take some soon of my others when I think they are more worthy.

G

yo slackerbri could you maybe take some pics of the AW away from the hps before you chop? i have yet to see some up close and personal shots of her. good run man

S

slackerbri

OK here are some pics of AW from tonite, day 50 of 12/12.

Then this is Bubba,

Last and not least is Sour Queen,

Albert sucks up nutes like crazy, also if you top it once it bushes out linicely as you can see in comparison between the 2 plants in the pic 2nd from the top. It looks and smells very similar to Schrom but grows a bit wider. It definately loves as much N as you can give it, at the 2nd week of 12/12 most of my leaves turned yellow really quick so I added a bunch of N and it went back to green and well, here we are with about 2 weeks left and she is just now off the nutes until she is ready.

Last edited:
S

slackerbri

Here is my next batch of Schrom and Ice Cream about to hit the flower cycle. These have been in 18/6 for about 20 days now, the Schroms are getting a bit taller and the IceCream is definately fuller, wider and a darker green.

tdmaker2

Dude...

Dude...

Slackerbri-those look very good my friend. That AW even looks a like it could be a very good yielder. All your plants look good! Many props to ya! I like the auto-watering pots your using...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
slackerb-very nice plants and pics. thanks for the info and the contribution! mucho rep-and keep us updated as you go please-other then the AW, did you get these from APE or other? how tall was the bubba before you flipped her? i am vegging one right now. anyway, thanks again....sub

danjah-consider him repped!!!!

caligreen-you know-at the start, i did get a lil bluesmell, but for me it was much more cherry then bluberry by the time she was done- from this cut-however i know others have gotten a blueberry smell-coulda been my nutes-coulda been sumpin else- i dont know. we will see how it goes forOswizzle!

praisehim and elev8d-welcome and thanks!

whats up TD

hindu killer-thanks man!

yw S4vvy-check this theory out on my GRAPE APE that wont turn purple-I got a few cuts of this from APE- they initially went to one garden-one cut came back later(i cant remember if it was a long time or a short trip) and that is whats in my room right now at day 60sumpin-almost fully yellowed out-lil bit a amber-but very little color-then i see the thread in flower pics of city's LIFESAVER grow, and the last pic looks EXACTLY like my plant does right now-tonite. i have been putting the no purple down to the hydro nutes, but, i noticed lifesaver is on APEs list. i wonder if a cut could have got mixed up? Im sure its happened. will try to get some pics up for comparison and see what people think of that.

later.....sub

S

slackerbri

Everyone

Thanks for the kind words, I like to know I am doing something somewhat right.

SubRob, That bubba came from NNCC in Reseda as did AW and SQ, aside from that all my babies come from APE. I got it on 10/20(the last 20th sale) literally as they were dropped off there I grabbed that, the Sour Queen and the A/W. I vegged that bubba to about 18"-20"(wouldnt get any taller), the S/Q was slightly taller at just over 2ft and A/W went a little bit higher then that espically the one in the larger bucket. The walker stretched to just under 4ft, the SQ and Bubba stayed pretty short though at around 2ft-2 1/2ft each.

I think the ones to see next are going to be the Schroms and OG Kush trees I have upcoming, the Schroms were all put into flower at just over 3ft tall and are now all between 4 1/2ft -5ft tall and have been in 12/12 for aproximately 3weeks. This pic is also in an above post, look towards the back behind AW
and you can see what I am talking about...

Last edited:

praisehim.

Veteran
that a.w looks daaannnk ! an the kush look like some trees ehh ? glad to live in americas finest city : ) i thought i had some dank.... my shiitt sucks compared whats goin here. im takin pics tonight... i'd love some feedback on what to do.... an not to do...

run with the bolt.sd chargers.

praisehim.

Veteran
so.... i decided to post some past pics.. just to get at least something in.
i grew 20 clones in my parents attic ( yea,,they never knew) for my first grow that involved more than a single plant. i was gifted 15 gdps, 3 afghanis an 2 blueberry's. i used two all in one hoods/ballasts... a 400whps an 250whps. at the time i was using happy frog..with pro grow,lk,pro bloom,cal mag an a little hydroplex.. for soil an nutrients. anyway... hope you guys like em.... i do all organic now though...

S

slackerbri

Those Blues look lovely, good job.

I go all organic all BioCanna nutes and Canna BioTerra soil mixed with expanded perlite.

I have dab blue in the works now, she's not much of a looker as she only has 3 weeks of flower in her but she definately going to be thick at this rate.

praisehim.

Veteran
slack: thank you..the flavor in those for some reason was the best.. ever.. even better than any organics i've done.

my buddy does the biocanna.... that stuff gets amazing results ! i havent tried any of his grow yet (its not done) but at am really curious about the flavor ? im in complete love with organic... im all about the taste. how does the biocanna smoke compared to organic ?

S

slackerbri

To quote Bubba Smith and Dick Butkus...

"Taste Great, Less filling"

The biocanna is about as organic as it gets, this stuff is even considered Vegan Friendly as it contains no animal matter of any kind.

I've found nothing that taste better then Schrom done in this Nute/medium combo, think strawberry gasoline with a slight hint of citrus.

Last edited:

praisehim.

Veteran
nice ! that sounds suuuper tasty... tangy ?hah. i've definetely thought about doin some canna.. my friends were soooo green when vegging, just amazing. but right now all i do is... pour 5 mills in a gallon an its already ph'ed ( i tried all kinds of water) then just pour... its pretty easy. i just started week four.. an have planned on flushing every 3 days from now on... hopefully it'll get some big buds. what do you think ? can i be flushing that much ?

Dragor

Latest developments on Ape's San Diego cuts at the Dragoratory :joint:
APECuts.jpg

Clockwise from 6 o'clock: Ice Cream, P91, Madness, Strawberry Cream, and Cush
Added the Ice Cream clone yesterday, after contemplating adopting one this late into veg, but it was just tall enough to match heights so I said f it, hah
Topped all to abt the same height and all have at least 8 healthy side shoots to become tops later.
Been feeding GHBB FishMix last 2 wks and the first 3 additions (P91,Mad,SC) gotten quite bushy!
Probably another 10 days until up-plant and cycle on...

p.s. CMH bulbs kickass - so much easier to take pics of plants under them to be one major adv, throw less heat so easy to blow heat away with stationary fan and has a much wider and intense color spectrum, vigorous will take on a new meaning I believe :muahaha: tbc...

Last edited:

raygun

Dragor glad to see positive response to the CMH bulbs. I can't wait to get my system up and runing again and plug one of those in.
Garden looks good can't wait to see it in 2 months!

S

slackerbri

Anyone else using those bulbs and does anyone know where I can come up on one of those locally?

I assume I just plug it into a MH ballast of the appropriate wattage?

Largest is a 400w right?