What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diego's Finest Cuts

G

That is quite a nice selection,i would like to get a green crack cut,,heres APEs arcata T.W

G

guest5703

tdmaker2

tdmaker2

Ahh, so APE is the man huh? Sounds like he's holding this shit DOWN! That list has some of the best buds ever on it. So great just knowing that all this greatness is around waiting for us to grab ;)

Last edited:
J

JeffSpicoli

ya hes got quite the impressive list of basically everything you could ever want..

Last edited:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Hi,Jeff! How's it going? I basically have 4 strains that all came from SD. The Afghan-Bullrider, Jedi,P-91 and one called Dynamite. The Dynamite came from a med club, I believe it was OBD, not sure. This is not the Indica dominant Dynamite from Next Gen Seeds that has been floating around BC for quite a while. This is a sativa dominant strain that looks a lot like AK-47 or Trainwreck. Has a unique taste. Poss a cross of somekind of Thai and Afghan, but I was never able to find out. I finally lost it last week when my daughter let the last cut die while she was sick. I do have it crossed with a Princess Diesel male, but haven't grown out any of the seeds. Have any of you ever heard of this Dynamite?

J

JeffSpicoli

Hey Pops, i remember that dynamite... Not to sure about its heritage or anything, but i do remember when those cuts were at OBD, and i remember smokin a few batches, some were pretty good if i remember, but nothing that blew ya away.
How you like those other strains? i personally LOVE P91, how she work for ya?

G

guest5703

The dynamite from um, shit I forgot the name of the dispensary but it was right next to traderoots, I wanna say morning sun or something. BUT, I thought imo the dynamite was DYNOOOMIIIITE!!!! For real I would love to have some of that shit again! wonder if it was pops version?

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Jeff, all of them are good. If my daughter has pain or nausea, she goes for the Jedi. The AB is one of her favorite smokes,along with a lot of our other med patients. The Dynamite was ok, as you say, but different. Head high, not bad taste. Nothing to write home about. Could be a good yielder if dialed in right.The P-91 is potent and will get you to sleep. Nice big nugs, but prone to mold. Our seeds of it were hermi seeds from Jef Tek and are prone to hermi a little if things aren't quite right. A couple plants might produce 20-30 seeds if stressed a little. Not bad! There were actually a couple phenos of AB. We got one from Jef and another from Billy down at OBD. Let it go as the taste on ours was a bit better. there was also an AB that Jef had listed as ABX. Probably a hermi or cross from a hermi. Had the largest, hardest buds I have ever seen on a plant. Unfortunately, the taste just wasn't there and it was too hard to clone. Would have loved to have crossed it to a Sweet tooth$3 or C-99 to get some taste and hopefully keep those huge buds. We pilled 19 oz. dried off one plants that was 6'5" tall and had been vegged 10 weeks. Buds were the size of my fist and hard as rocks. Fortunately, i am in the desert and didn't have to worry about mold. I still have about 2 dozen of the hermi P-91 seeds. Getting a little old now.( I mean the seeds--I have been old for some time).

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Caligreen, the Dynamite from SD was very sativa,cerebral high. The other Dynamite, from BC, was backcrossed to the SPG and is an indica high. Don't know which one you had. The one from Next Gen Seeds is still available, along with the Blue Dynamite.

GDB

raygun said:
No THseeds jumped on the hype of the name or somthing and made some seeds or some how got a cut (highly unlikely since the original cut is in hiding and from what I have found was horded by the growers) and bastardized the offspring. In over 5 years on the boards I have yet to see or find some one who has found the San Diego Hogsbreath pheno in those seeds..... :nono:

Calling THseeds "the hog" seed line anything related to the SD Hogsbreath is a fouler stench than the Hogsbreath itself. IMPO :bashhead:

If APE has the "SD hogsbreath" in his stable it needs to be let free to run in every grow room :muahaha: Hit me up in PM

I miss SD. :puppydoge

~Raygun~ :wave:

The TH Seed's version is so far from the HOG that it isn't even funny. A few local guys I know use a nasty urinal cake smelling phenotype as their commercial only strain. Nothing at all nice or funky about it - told myself not to ever purchase any again but was fooled into picking up another 1/8th once. You know the old "did this come from so and so? NO of course not" (yet it did).

Makes me think of the old leisure suite larry volume 1 "DONT EAT THE URINAL CAKES."

:rasta:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oswizzle-very f'ng nice man-i recognize that leaf pattern-you are gonna have some nice chunky buds there. your plants look very healthy and vigorous-great job.....sub

heres a few shots of her:

G

guest5703

So that's dabney eh?^^ I hear it smells like warm blueberry muffins, sooooo....does she???

S4vvy

Subrob - Thanks for the pics. After some cross referencing with your pics and others i'm convinced i have the same grape ape cut. You mentioned she's turnin color now - got any updated pics?

Wick650
- Care to drop any knowledge on your pk that's available thru ape? Pics would be nice

Dragor

Very nice running thread guys, gorgeous pictures by everyone...
Been catching with plenty of work here - got my cmh light - putting it in tomorrow - got the wrong version (vertical not horizontal) so I may do a vertical scrog setup on the next cycle. These APE clones I got are zipping through veg cycle like no tomorrow, under 90 watts of CFL dual-spectrum, they are gonna be massive plants with this kind of vigor... can't wait Sub for the madness dude! Can't wait Jeff for the P91.... and I gots some delish Strawberry Cream just vining away with its branches ready to go bonanzas and the Green Crack is tiny clone so I don't know how much she is going to yield comparatively... Will post pics tomorrow, nothing exciting like these budshots!!! aye aye... keep em comin fellas (and ladys?)...
P.S. Sophisto how's that Ice Cream going for you? I badly wanted to pick one up but its too late now i'm already starting flowering soon and cant afford to wait for another clone to veg =/ alright goodluck to all peace

edit: 70day Dabney = just as effective as, maybe more, than vicodin es at producing sedation...haha this clone means business no joke worth all the wait for the flavor and effects highly recommended for all growers, new and versed

Last edited:

praisehim.

Veteran
BEAUTIFUL. i've been looking through icmag for over a year now... but finally became a member. lookin at all these gorgeous pics makes me so proud to be part of this city. anyway... i've been growing for almost 5 years... all being gdp harvests except 2 which were sdXhog an cinderella 99. but with all these purps in me its hard to give them up..haha. anyway... if anyones down to match some nugs an cuttings an shre some knowledge...please do... driving to oakland for quality cuts is just to far now. i'll be posting pics of my remaining ten gdps in the next week or so : )

keep growing classy san diego. many hats off to subrob an dragor... you guys inspire.
chargers 4 life.

S

slackerbri

This is my Albert Walker I got at NNCC in Reseda on 10/20/07. In this pic she is at 43 days of 12/12, I'm expecting to pull her around 65-70 days at her current rate.

Dragor

slackerbri said:
This is my Albert Walker I got at NNCC in Reseda on 10/20/07. In this pic she is at 43 days of 12/12, I'm expecting to pull her around 65-70 days at her current rate.

beautiful plants and garden slackerbri :)
albert walker looks like she has some afghani #1 in her, those conical tops and wide serrated leaves... the file title is "2301icecreamschrom_002.jpg" though, was that a mistake or did the file get mixed up, just got confused... thanks for posting

Latest posts

Latest posts