What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and swamp----the d def has a unique, very strong aroma and flavor...crazy nailed it when he compared it to a 'mouth infection'...the two strains that literally made me naseous were albert walker and c99 when initially jarred up, but they cure up to be wonderful smelling strains....the og's wont make you naseous, they will make you sorry that our sense of smell is not more like a bloodhounds! you never wanna stop smelling it, you want to literally shove nugs in your nose and walk around during the day...or maybe thats just me...

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
haha...it's all good.......good mang looks like san diego is doing AoK;)did u guy's ever find the pure Hog'sB?i see someone's rocking a cross...either way im allway's peepin' but u know this.......we gotta talk soon..........

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
LOL! That's what it was.

I am sure after I play with this D a bit I will find out what you describe. And I am also really ecited about the diesel. I have heard so much about her and it all is good. I have heard that her buzz doesnt last very long but I can handle that if the flavor is on point. I will just chase it with some other headbussa. Both of these plant are very beautiful. The calyxs are so big that trimming takes almost no time. Well, from my little adventure last night. I bet the ECSD is even easier since I can see the calyxs from across the room :)

One day I will have a sack full of OG nuggets that I can just sit under my nose. I might kick the family out and be alone with my sack for a few hours.

Keep them pitures coming. I love seeing those shimmer that somehow appears on the buds from your garden. The MK definitely has that quality. Like crushed ice or something.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and aother point on the ecsd....i saw MANY reports on her saying weak high or doesnt last long enough....and if you only score n eighth or a quat, maybe it seems like this....but whn you harvest, spend a week or so smoking nothing but ecsd and you come to realize it is not weak orshort lived, it is just a different kinda high, unique, and once you wrap your mind around ecsd for awhile it becomes one of the best buzzes around IMO....matter a fact, its pretty much my favorite smoke in the worls, though tahoe is really pushin for that title lately...

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Love ESCD! Looking awesome swampdank!

No buds yet but here is my first flowering run here in Cali.

Chronic:
picture.php

yibidy

good luck with that chem d spicolli, i had two supposed chem cuts, i put the d into 12/12 like 2 months ago it seems and it didnt when the supposed chem 91 cut i have was in for 2 weeks it was allready bigger, frostier, and skunkier so i cut down the d. it might not be the strains fault cuz when i went to pnc it was the last d they had and when i pulled it out 2 days ago it had the weakest root structure of any plant i've ever grown. it was a big waste of time since it took up 1 of my 6 for at least a month and a half and didnt do much. I pollenated it a little bit like 6 weeks ago and the seeds didnt even ripen so im done with that particular d cutting, its funny though cuz my supposed 91 looks like your d, i got it from south county alternative care as "tehe real 91 chemdawg", whatever it is it looks perty nuts. i put her in after i canola oiled and ladybuged the bugs so she didnt get attacked like the d but in half the time its twice as big/skunky/frosty... i got a couple good cuts from pnc but the d was not one of them i really appreciate all that ape does for our community and if my car wasnt broken i would still go to him for cuts, i've been messing around with cali connection seeds though, im tired of getting clones and having them turn out bunk, all swerves gear is super legit. i got the cali connect seeds from pnc and some of these seeds called double platinum...i was so happily suroprised with the double platinum, did anyone else pick these up? they're platinum bubbax with a eleites twisted purple og kush male, i only planted one and she turned female, smelled like sour skittles when she was flowering and straight up roses when cured. dang i just started editing my post and started rambling, sorry, peace.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ATTN HOLDERS OF GDP OR MADNESS FROM PNC

ATTN HOLDERS OF GDP OR MADNESS FROM PNC

soooooo, awhile back when we were looking at humbles pics of gdp he got from pnc i surmised that he(ape) had mixed my cuts up...well, he did, but it aint madness either...the first one i grew i just cooked with cuz it yellowed up and i had plenty of others, but the one i have now, while it looked like madness for a good portion of flowering is def not madness... bro checked it out the other night and thinks its one of the bullrider cuts...so i think those cuts are pretty much gone...

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
but maybe.......anyone here runnin either of these cuts from pnc? maybe it was just the cuts my bro got...

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Greetings All,
I Hope everyone id doing good. I was far away from home for the last week+ hanging with in-laws. Very Glad to be back home! I think I've got caught up with all your posts :smoker:

Sub...Thats interesting about the whole GDP / Madness / "whatever" thing. I really really thought a cut I received from APE as GDP was the same as the cut of Madness I received that you verified as legit Madness. I had taken pics of both late in flower but I cant find the pics now. Whatever the case, I kept the verified Madness so I know it's still in my nursery.

It seems that we could have a case of multiple mix-ups going on here.

bbing

This thread is starting to remind me of the Reservoir years ago, lol
Chem, Chem D, I believe the F1 Sour Diesel IBL was alleged to have "Chem"
Oh yeah then Chem Dog and then Chem Dawg and then just Dawg.
I had Red Dog in 1999 which was a Chem-Diesel-OGK.

Chem has a really old legacy.

If your Bullrider finishes in 70 or less, IT IS AB! BTW.

peace

ESCOknows

the gdp i got from pnc is no gdp ive ever seen.. im only 10 days in but i could tell a week after i got the clone(their first week in LB) that i got shafted.. im so sure, i didnt even keep a clone.... ill snap some pics....

praisehim.

Veteran
^^ daammnn.. sorry to hear about the loss sub. i hope it comes back to you sooner than later.
im stoked i scrapped my old room with pnc cuts.. theyre good cuts.. but who really wants to guess every strain being grown ? haha..

i think growtech will save the day..again.

S

Shan Diego

^^ daammnn.. sorry to hear about the loss sub. i hope it comes back to you sooner than later.
im stoked i scrapped my old room with pnc cuts.. theyre good cuts.. but who really wants to guess every strain being grown ? haha..

i think growtech will save the day..again.

Yeah, the loss of this strain really hurts...it was my personal favorite for sure! I don't think GT can save us on the GDP though...anybody out there got it?

yibidy

clones2grow has it in his rotation but i dont know if the gdp legit, his stuff can be hit or miss sometimes but he has some really good strains

J

JeffSpicoli

The thing about that GDP that subrob had... Was that it was different than ALL the other GDP's i have smoked.... It just had a lot more perfumey smell to it...
Like has been said, there is supposed to be 2 GDP's... Ken's GDP, and the Royale cut.

It was thought that Subrob had the Royale cut.

Lots of people have GDP out there, but its gonna be hard to tell if your getting back the same exact cut...