What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

humbleguy

Veteran
Trainwreck cutting I picked up from a now defunct co-op in North Park SD. Doesn't smell like much. Very small pistillate growth. Copious resin production. First batch had a lot of requests for more. Going to be da bomb fer sure.
picture.php
picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well shit, it seems official now....i recently (5 or 6 months) got my cut of gdp back from a bro...and sure enough, it is madness...i know this for fact as of 10 minutes ago....thank goodness for backups...even if they are gonna take awhile...

Mitochondrion

Tw....

Tw....

Humble your Tw looks a lot different from mine in my opinion. Here's mine, pardon the focus(low Batts). I am flushing now and these will come down maniana. On this cut all the branches hang down and there seems to be more towards the bottom. I have had to support these since week 3.

Last edited:

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
My OG @ 20 days. Nice tric production for 20 days huh?

(as you can tell i am pushing her really hard)

Pepper is a great show, I'll prob be up there. Last time i saw them was at Canes in Mission. All around great night. Smooth buds flowing around there too.

praisehim.

Veteran
lavender spacequeen !! damn.. that'll be THE SHIT.

anybody know who played at harley davidson today ? i saw them on my way to my bros..had a good crowd for sure. but pepper is a definete.. last time i saw them was at canes to.. cant wait to see em on the 14th !
speakin of bikes/bikers.. anybody know the bike group the hessians ? i saw them on my way down from mammoth in temecula, those guys got bad ass bikes..all of them.

guest396

ohgee, anything is possible, i did not restock the cuts from ape, i got them back from friends, and i cant remember last week much less that far back!:joint: im hoping they were legit, seperate cuts...would rather have madness back if i had to pick from the two, though so far the gdp is a proven (1 for 1) breeder! that is my primary use for gdp at this point, spread the purple love to those who arent sick of purple love yet!

this is what i was wonderin' not if you got the cut back from ape, but if he got the cut from you after feb when we took cuts off that mom you got back from your bro who LST'd her. remember??? the one with the thrips?

well shit, it seems official now....i recently (5 or 6 months) got my cut of gdp back from a bro...and sure enough, it is madness...i know this for fact as of 10 minutes ago....thank goodness for backups...even if they are gonna take awhile...

if it was 6 months ago maximum i think i'm straight, if it was more like 7-9 the i'm fooked!!!:wallbash:!!! like rob said the madness is surely a keeper and i wouldn't be disappointed. i just don't want to miss out on that cut of the GDP. i have breeding plans for her. sub, can you reclarify your quote in light of the above statement. if i have the GDP and the LST'd mom from your bro was indeed it, then she is yours again, just hit me in PM.

ohgee

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
too early....i need questions that can be answered w a yes or a no or a i dont remember...and i can tell you now...its gonna be i dont remember...haha

guest396

too early....i need questions that can be answered w a yes or a no or a i dont remember...and i can tell you now...its gonna be i dont remember...haha

no worries bro! don't let it stress you. i will know in 70 days haha! yeah i think it is because you were sure back then, in feb. i just noticed the same thing as Grow Tech, that they are near identical, at least to me. my gdp x sk has the same leaf structure so..........

now how's that og :joint: sub? that and some of your new x's would go good right now.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
anyone who got the gdp cut from ape or pnc will be able to tell within 4 weeks if its madness or gdp(EDIT-WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF FLOWERING)...if its mdns she will be trying to lose her green within 30 days unless you supplement....gdp stays pretty dark right up to the end even w a flush...when the leaves eventually try to turn black....not too mention if you have nugs that you think will weigh more than two or three grams dry it most likely isnt gdp(maybe the main cola will be a bit bigger, but thats the only one)...im talking to a bro that has been holding it and making some crosses w it...it will be back in socal soon even if ohgee doesnt have it
------so who is/has run the tahoe og? is there a better stone on the planet? im not sure...
------think ive finally got our stable set for awhile....have chem d, ecsd, tahoe,sour dubble, albert walker. pretty much all the cuts we need. been through alot of them the last couple years and these are the ones that pretty much beat em all...ironic that they are all cousins/sisters(minus aw)...tells you how good that genetic pool is...weve also got madness, gdp(soon) and bubba coming off the bench for an occasional change of pace and breeding projects....from here i am gonna start playing w my seed stash a bit more....tops on that list: chem d x reefermans nl(zoolander) ecsdabney(subrob) cindy99 f4's (the rev) deep chunk(htc) skunk ibl(htc) superjack x polecat (rainman) shadow haze(the rev)apollo 11 original recipe(crazy composer/rezdog)...will def find a daddy or two in these bunches....

Last edited:
J

JeffSpicoli

nice lineup sub! cant go wrong with any of those...
I dont think that many people have smoked/grown the tahoe.. The cut was never really circulated i dont think???
But i would agree, that it probably has one of the best stones around. I havent smoked enough to get a really good idea, but it did definitely have an extremely enjoyable and immediate stone.

Speaking of enjoyable smokes... last night my friend brought over some super fresh (not even fully dry) Sour Dubble, and my godddd... I think its safe to say its the strongest/best tasting pot in my 'stable'. She is soooo good, damn. I want more of her to smoke

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lavender spacequeen !! damn.. that'll be THE SHIT.

anybody know who played at harley davidson today ? i saw them on my way to my bros..had a good crowd for sure. but pepper is a definete.. last time i saw them was at canes to.. cant wait to see em on the 14th !
speakin of bikes/bikers.. anybody know the bike group the hessians ? i saw them on my way down from mammoth in temecula, those guys got bad ass bikes..all of them.

they have bands for free every saturday...and food too. dont know who it was last weekend but its always a good time when im there!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice lineup sub! cant go wrong with any of those...
I dont think that many people have smoked/grown the tahoe.. The cut was never really circulated i dont think???
But i would agree, that it probably has one of the best stones around. I havent smoked enough to get a really good idea, but it did definitely have an extremely enjoyable and immediate stone.

Speaking of enjoyable smokes... last night my friend brought over some super fresh (not even fully dry) Sour Dubble, and my godddd... I think its safe to say its the strongest/best tasting pot in my 'stable'. She is soooo good, damn. I want more of her to smoke
----man, last night my girl came over and i hit my last lil nug(tahoe)...after TWO hits i was just in another reality...my body instantly relaxed, the world just MELTED away...and she didnt even annoy me that much! now thats power! haha---ive got that sikass dub approaching day 50 and she looks smokeable already...put your nose next to a cola and you can smell that piney diesely thing, but gently squeeze a cola and the whole freakin room smells! bizarre...will def have sumadat ready for the thing at the thing....:joint: brushed up against a few ffa colas, i kinda forgot bout her w the dub chem and raskal in there, but daaaayyyyyummm, she sure is good and stinky too! in a completely unique way...

N

NOYB

Hey Sub...take those Shadow Haze beans off your list. They'll be virtually all males. There's some other problems also. It's most likely the Metal Haze genetics messing with things and the back cross, in this instance, brought all the issues out. Rev is gonna try and fix the problem but the beans you have should be fed to the birds...don't even bother with em.

N

NOYB

hey noyb, we talkin bout the ic bx or the straight up shadow?
Technically there is no IC bx so probably better to say MH bx1. Remember...in those IC beans you're gonna find a decent amount of Metal Haze S1's...which will hermie. Rev told me his feeling about the origins of Metal Haze and if true could easily product some messed up offspring with the back crossing he's done. He's gonna do a BX2 with a 'special' male he found that may fix the gender issue and also help prevent hermies. He was right when he told me the bx1 might produce all males so odds are the bx2 will be OK. I'm getting some of the pollen that will create the bx2 and pollinate some J1 cuts that are about 2 weeks into flower...:D. The flavor combo should be off the charts, the male should help with the structure and hopefully add a little PoP to the J1 high type that I've been looking for by adding some nice Haze genes. A Shadow Haze fem that did show up and flowered out is super Hazy according to a friend.