What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

N

NOYB

picture.php
Man that really looks like Madness.

J

JeffSpicoli

ya those pistil formations look spot on to madness!

And ya cali, its the moths! I found that a year or 2 ago, and it all made sense.
I too dealt with super small caterpillars this year... Never saw any big ones this year, just lots and LOTS of small little annoying fuckerrs.

Ill have to post up some dry shots of my LarryBerry.. She is one of my new favorites :)

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
So THIS is the Madness. :) I have heard so much about it since I moved to SD. I have to acquire a cut of this beauty some day. Thanks to Subrob, humbleguy, JeffSpicoli and everyone else who has shared their pics of their SD buds. Keep em coming. Best weather, best weed, SD is the best! :joint:

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
This is some funny shit:biglaugh:
I just took a look at my Buddies "GDP" from APE & one of my Madness ladies ( I watched this madness cut being taken from a verified mom). They look pretty identical to me. They were trained differently, received different nutes, different soil & grew in different micro climates and they still look the same. I took some pics to compare but won't be able to get them posted till tonight.

Humble- The yellowing fan leaves sounds familiar with Madness too. Have you had any of them go completely yellow? If so, did you notice if those fan leaves detach from the plant very easily?

Peace

praisehim.

Veteran
never grown her.. nut those hairs sure look like the pics sub posted like 3,500 pages back..hah. some slutty ass bitches man...

go chargers !? hahah...fuck marty, he needs to coach highschool, not the nfl.

humbleguy

Veteran
A welcome accident. Thanks PNC. I was after numbers this round, and you served it up right. Whatever this baby may be, she's faaat. And she is starting to push some frost:) Again, to anyone looking for easy to grow, xxlarge dank, I highly recommend whatever the mystery GDP may be. Oh, and don't forget the Strawberry cream, because once you smell her, you won't forget her:).

Ok, So if Madness is what I am rockin' I have two questions for you guys who have grown her. Is the Madness mold resistant? And when can I expect to see these ladies ripen up? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Growtech- These are yellowing due to being root bound. Are yours being grown in containers or are they in the ground? You are growing outside as well. We have had cooler weather and therefore cooler soil temps. This could also be causing your yellowing. Oh, and yes I have plenty of cuttings :)

Thanks people!!

Strawberry Cream, 2 weeks to go :) :) from the P:)N:)C;
picture.php
picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well holy shit, looks like ape had the madness after all! thats my girl...i think doco called it first, but those spaghetti pistils are a giveaway, well, that and monstrous colas...humle, you can take it as early as mid 50's in a pinch,will still have white pistils, but she is pretty resistant to mold, she gets a little air in her pits...hydro mid 60's is gonna be the nicest combo of high and taste IMO but can go longer if you want a lil bleary eye in there...organic i take her into 70s..holy shiiiiiit man...haha, i just looked at pics again...those are still gonna swell so much...hahahahahahahah, you gonna have some fukn HUGE buds! madness is smokeable fast..no 8 week cure needed...smoke it as soon as its dry..and im kinda obsessed about curing..

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SO IS THAT MADNESS???? ^^^ Looks like Subrob may have turned a GDP into APE, only to find out it was actually madness?????

i think the odds are sub turned a gdp and a madness to ape, and the mixup happened after haha...actually i remember him tellin me he had lost one, madness, and i didnt have a backup at the time, looks like he maybe lost gdp instead..---too bad that GI had to come down early man...bet she still tastes sublime though...cant wait to try some more...

Mitochondrion

Very nice

Very nice

Grats on the Madness Humble. I bet that SC is really sweetening the air in and around those parts.

Spicoli- Hows the flavor on the Larryberry?

ESCOknows

so is my cut from APE not GDP , is this a one time mix up???, i thought humbles looked different ,all mine are in veg/clone, so...... im down with the madness ,but i dont wanna fill rooms with it .... so wheres the GDP?? i need that bitch!!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
PEPPER LIVE NOVEMBER 14TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEPPER LIVE NOVEMBER 14TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just got off the phone w my boy at San Diego Harley..he confirmed this for me...PEPPER will be playing live at thier kearny mesa location on nov 14th...its a free show, but they will be asking for a 5 dollar donation at the door for Special Operations Warrior Foundation...a cause well worth supporting..whos down to be there?:joint:

G

guest5703

I'll most likely be there ;) I'll be in my truck before the show, sampling the goods hahaha

guest396

i think the odds are sub turned a gdp and a madness to ape, and the mixup happened after haha...actually i remember him tellin me he had lost one, madness, and i didnt have a backup at the time, looks like he maybe lost gdp instead..---too bad that GI had to come down early man...bet she still tastes sublime though...cant wait to try some more...

sub, did you get the GDP cut to APE after i got it from you in FEB? the reason i ask is growtech said he felt that they looked similar, and i never flowered out the cut yet. she did look a lot like the madness, but i got the cuts straight from the same exact plant you took yours from back in feb. and you were sure it was GDP. i lost the madness, but still have the GDP. am i rockin the madness and just don't know it?

OHGEE

Grow Tech

Veteran
Hey Sub,
Me & Mrs GT are looking forward to the show :jump:

Ohgee....The GDP that came from APE was acquired at least a few months back

guest396

Grow Tech, what's up? hey thanks for responding. have you flowered out the gdp you have? how far into flower did they share similarities? if at all? does my earlier post look like the gdp you have (leaf wise cause i played with her to get her all juicy like that, no lst just kept transplanting and feeding right. switched from 4x4' t5 to 1000w mh conversion bulb (not quite the lumens of a true 1k mh, but hey).

I guess if the shit doesn't hit the fan before the end of dec. i'll know as i just hit 12/12 yesterday.

ohgee

Grow Tech

Veteran
Grow Tech, what's up? hey thanks for responding. have you flowered out the gdp you have? how far into flower did they share similarities? if at all? does my earlier post look like the gdp you have (leaf wise cause i played with her to get her all juicy like that, no lst just kept transplanting and feeding right. switched from 4x4' t5 to 1000w mh conversion bulb (not quite the lumens of a true 1k mh, but hey).

I guess if the shit doesn't hit the fan before the end of dec. i'll know as i just hit 12/12 yesterday.

ohgee

Hey Ohgee,
My buddy has APEs "GDP" late into flower right now. I have Madness that was obtained from another generous friend who is known to have a verified Madness mom ( I watched the cut being taken) that is also very late into flowering. They look to be the same to me and theyre both pretty much ready for harvest....Hope that helps.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ohgee, anything is possible, i did not restock the cuts from ape, i got them back from friends, and i cant remember last week much less that far back!:joint: im hoping they were legit, seperate cuts...would rather have madness back if i had to pick from the two, though so far the gdp is a proven (1 for 1) breeder! that is my primary use for gdp at this point, spread the purple love to those who arent sick of purple love yet!
----ya i am stoked they are having this show this year...i went to the mike ness show they had last year and it rocked!!!!! they know how to put on a show down there fo sho!

Latest posts

Latest posts