What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

humbleguy

Veteran
damn, that do look close....looks reeeaaall good....i dont know if ecaxtly the same though...even takin into account diff growers etc...one thing that is a plus, the cut i gave ape is by far the best gdp i have had.....and as ive stated before, for those that dont know me, i am def not a "mine is better than..."kinda guy. it is top shelf smoke and smells hmmmmm

True. As bomb as the lavender looks it's not even close to the most potent gear out there.

I'm really stoked I stumbled on this little corner of the internet. I'm thinking San Diego just may have some of the dankest gear on the planet.

This one only lives here, in beautiful San Diego;
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest5703

Humble your making me jealous. Is that the same mystery strain you showed us before??? Beautiful!

G

guest5703

Some stuff going on right now....

picture.php

I'm trying to get this Green Ice beauty outdoors soon. She should yield an impressive amount if no bugs fuck with her....*Crossed Fingers*

picture.php

SOUR DUBBLE X GUERRILLA GOLD

picture.php

picture.php

GREEN ICE X GUERRILLA GOLD

picture.php

picture.php

What happened to these seeds???? Nah just kidding, these are Accordian Tomatoes!

picture.php

Gnat Control :laughing:

picture.php

picture.php

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Good Morning All!

Cali- I love the organic pest control! I'll be dropping my SDxGG beans in about a week. It'll be fun to do some comparisons!

Heres a pic of my new vertical set-up. Nothing too grand. My fav features are the hydraulic scissor lift table ( the orange metal ) which allows me to keep my light stationary while I lower the table as the girls grow & the fulham ballast which is powering the 2 - 55w T5 bulbs. I might switch the Fulham to run 3x 40w T5s. Thats the beauty of the Fulham....very flexible what it'll run ( and pretty inexpensive too)

picture.php

Peace & Good Growing

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Has anybody heard of a cut called Old Betsey?
I heard it was from SD, smells like fruity baby shit and is very dank and strong.
I have the cut and will grow it out, but the guy that gave it to me said it was legendary and I was wondering what the legend was?

praisehim.

Veteran
MANTIS !!! yeeeah ! sick pic cali ! praying mantis's are the shit..very good luck..

humbleguy: dude.. WTF !> what are you so humble about.. those are f**in daaaaaaaaaaaank ! you should be, fat nug ridiculously clean set up..guy..haha. great looking setup man.

shan: that p looks to beautiful to describe..

gt: the so cal i had was definetely lankier then the master drama cut you have..your looks very nice.. might even be a better yielder..

Grow Tech

Veteran
What up Soulfly! mmmm Green Valium....I mean Black Domina :canabis:

I heard it was from SD, smells like fruity baby shit and is very dank and strong.
I have the cut and will grow it out, but the guy that gave it to me said it was legendary and I was wondering what the legend was?

Hey Randy,
Welcome to the SDs Finest thread. I never had the pleasure of smoking Betsy so I'll leave the description to others. I can tell you that if you grow that lady out & she's legit, the community here would greatly appreciate you donating a cut to Peoples Nursery.

Peace

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres the problem i see in dagotown.....tmv...or whatever the fuck it is..makes the pm outbreak seem like a cold...i see it spreading everywhere.....i bet most people who frequent this thread have it or have had it...certainly WILL have it at some point...its getting worse all the time...when do we declare an emergency and do something about it? CAN we do anything about it?...its being spread by growers, dispenseries, and clone vendors(possibly even breeders)....at what point do we take notice?...I already want to eliminate all cuts from my garden and go with just my seeds...my problem is, there are many more genetic pools i wanna swim in before i get rid of cuts, wanna preserve in bean form....havent even started og crosses yet, but im afraid to cross something that has tmv.....i know we got some smart folks here in cali....am i crazy to think this is gonna spread throughout the state if we dont handle it now? and if it spreads thru cali.......uh oh.... aids for cannabis..thats watitis...please someone, tell me im overreacting...oh yeah, and good mornin dago!:joint:

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran

the legend is its good herb. you will find just in the last couple pages peeps askin bout it..and many other spots throughout the thread...if it turns out to be betsy, should def make it available to a clone vendor.

Grow Tech

Veteran
heres the problem i see in dagotown.....tmv...or whatever the fuck it is..makes the pm outbreak seem like a cold...i see it spreading everywhere.....i bet most people who frequent this thread have it or have had it...certainly WILL have it at some point...its getting worse all the time...when do we declare an emergency and do something about it? CAN we do anything about it?...its being spread by growers, dispenseries, and clone vendors....at what point do we take notice?...I already want to eliminate all cuts from my garden and go with just my seeds...my problem is, there are many more genetic pools i wanna swim in before i get rid of cuts, wanna preserve in bean form....havent even started og crosses yet, but im afraid to cross something that has tmv.....i know we got some smart folks here in cali....am i crazy to think this is gonna spread throughout the state if we dont handle it now? and if it spreads thru cali.......uh oh.... aids for cannabis..thats watitis...please someone, tell me im overreacting...oh yeah, and good mornin dago!:joint:

Hey Sub,
I too have thought similar things. I have seen it show on my Grape Rom. I have one deep into flower and other than a slight mosaic on a few of the leafs coming outta the buds, no other symptoms...but it's there.

The only suggestion I have is that we self our most prized strains & store those seeds. My initial research indicates that viruses like this have about a 2 year life expectency. We know beans are viable much longer than that. I know people have varying feelings about selfing and having to wait 2-3 years before even trying to find a compareable pheno type to the original is a drag but thats about all I've come up with.

Unfortunately, I don't think you're completely over reacting. :frown:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im gonna cross every og i have with some nice pollen and sit on the seeds for a few years..... just in case that works....but it is scary.............

N

NOYB

Sub - I've seen plants with what you guys are talking about. Don't know that it's TMV but whatever it is for sure spreads. If a virus, from what I understand, can spread from seeds made by infected plants but need to talk to someone about that. Some of the cuts I have 'may' be infected and for sure watching.

G

Greyskull

fuck yeah it spreads!
i thought at first it was only due to recycled nute systems but i have since watched it spread to plants that were brought in from other sources that just occupy the same room.

if the plants are fed what they like they barely show anything, if anything at all throught a whole cycle. though the D seems to be the most sensative plant in my garden now....

theres a thread about some chemdx seedlings showing the 'trait'.... if it is a virus that imparts genetic mutation i think a lot of gardeners across the world are gonna get a little taste of the tmv.

G

guest5703

I think I am TMV free....To be honest, I thought I saw it coming through on a PK in flower, but nothing in veg and I haven't seen any signs of what could be TMV for at least 6 months. But as GT pointed out, could I have TMV and no signs for over two years and then randomly it pops up???

What is so bad about it, is it killing your strains off??? Fuck thats no good....

G

Greyskull

its like having a killer car you are proud of and you walk ot to take a ride and you go to open the door and theres a big fucking scratch where some asshole keyed your ride...

not really a deterent but keeps it form being truly 'perfect' if that makes sense... just how i am fellig about it anyways haha

G

guest5703

lmao perfect explanation, yea it would suck not to be able to show how well you can grow just cuz of TMV.

Got some pics!

Green Crack(not ice, as I am pretty sure this is GC)

picture.php

picture.php

Sour Dubble

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Purple Kush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php