What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was at a dispensary yesterday and talking strains I cultivate with the budtender - mentioned Madness and one of the other employee's there perked up and came over...seems one of his friends has grown it out too an loved it but didnt keep a mom. Mine was lost a few days ago in a raid on a friends house (CPS didnt like him having two young kids with 60 plants) so i am stoked to see it is still around and will hopefully make it back into the pool. Some of my best yields were with that strain but I had to learn not to attempt anything complex if I was hitting it!

---i remember the pics you posted! some fatass colas! i sure do miss her. it was easy to let her go for a bit, with all these damn fine genes floating round here. easy to get caught up. but i sure do miss madness. and im hoping that she will have something special to pass on now that im focused on seeds more then meds. thanks to GT, we will be able to find out!
--speaking of which, hows the mountain madness coming along skull?

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Pure Kush :2cents:

Attachments

• Picture 116
    Picture 116
    70.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Pure Kush Nov. 11, 2008 011.jpg
    Pure Kush Nov. 11, 2008 011.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Pure Kush Nov. 11, 2008 013.jpg
    Pure Kush Nov. 11, 2008 013.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Pure Kush Nov. 11, 2008 032.jpg
    Pure Kush Nov. 11, 2008 032.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 13

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
More pictures of Pure Kush... :joint:

Attachments

• Pure Kush Flowers 010.jpg
    Pure Kush Flowers 010.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Pure Kush Flowers 018.jpg
    Pure Kush Flowers 018.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Pure Kush Flowers 026.jpg
    Pure Kush Flowers 026.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Pure Kush Nov. 11, 2008 030.jpg
    Pure Kush Nov. 11, 2008 030.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 13
G

Greyskull

hows the mountain madness coming along skull?

pics will be taken shortly.
i think they are doing pretty well considering the mite outbreak.
FUCK YOU MITES :moon:. got 'em under control though.

they are getting some 'real' leaves now.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
on another site i heard wicks pure kush is actually suge's?

what the fuck does that mean really?

Why is it being called wicks pure kush?

I got the cut from NNCC back in '07 just labeled "Pure Kush"

I gave it to G (APE) when we met...

OGorganic said its the Pure Kush X (Northern Lights X Leopard Kush) when he smoked it :wallbash:

Wick also said it might be this when he viewed my pictures :dueling:

It is a great plant, completely immune to powdery mildew, and very resistant to insects :joint:

Attachments

• Flowering 7-1-09 009.jpg
    Flowering 7-1-09 009.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 15

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think its just being referred to as wicks cut, cuz this cut was spread to a few people, wasnt really supposed to get out,(i think, but not sure) but its just to keep disinformation from being spread. this way, people know where this particular cut has been coming from.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I love them pics!!!! Such a sweet looking plant. Super glad she's still around. I'll get her, If it's the last thing I do!!!

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
i think its just being referred to as wicks cut, cuz this cut was spread to a few people, wasnt really supposed to get out,(i think, but not sure) but its just to keep disinformation from being spread. this way, people know where this particular cut has been coming from.

Huh.... Now I'm really confused :wallbash:

So you think this is the Pure Kush X OG Kush cross wick had? :1help:

From what I know Wick never had suge's Pure Kush cut (the one that looks like bubba) :noway:

I'm so confused...

:yeahthats

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont know what it is bro....im just judging the pure kush my bro grew(from wick) against the pics ive seen of the "original" pure kush. i long ago gave up trying to keep track of the strains out here. i just try to keep track of them by where they came from, and if i know that i can usually, with some effort, track down info from there if im interested. matter of fact, i didnt really 'feel' any ogkush in the smell or taste, didnt even know he had made a cross.
---resin lung-those werent even my favorite pics! just easily accessable. cant wait for that taste again. kinda like freebasing cocaine, you never forget the taste! oooooh, i think i came up with another "self quote" for my signature!!!!!woohoo

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
i dont know what it is bro....im just judging the pure kush my bro grew(from wick) against the pics ive seen of the "original" pure kush. i long ago gave up trying to keep track of the strains out here. i just try to keep track of them by where they came from, and if i know that i can usually, with some effort, track down info from there if im interested. matter of fact, i didnt really 'feel' any ogkush in the smell or taste, didnt even know he had made a cross.

Did he get the Pure Kush cut he has from Wick himself? Or from APE calling it Wicks Pure Kush?

[Edit] he didnt make a cross it was passed to him...

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
hahaha damn how I wish I DIDN't know what you were talking about, but sadly I DO! LOL

EDIT- now I gotta take a shit.... Thanks SUB! LOL

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
those are the same pics i was using for reference. i think the nug shot is from savvy. and im pretty sure he has the real deal. thats why i said i dont think the cut going around as wicks pure kush is the real deal. the taste is there though. unmistakeable. thats where i started thinking it was a cross of something. the taste tells me there is pk in it, but thats not all.
---was actually passed to us from the same source that passed it to ape, about the same time, maybe a lil before.
---just so im clear, you do know i was saying after having it for a few days i am of the opinion it is NOT pure kush right? i cant tell if we are arguing or not.and im not doggin wick out either. from what i know of him from mutual friends he is a cool cat.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
bigherb-waddup bruddah? good to see you round again!----- for as long as it lasts! haha. :joint:

yeah we is going to have to get another SDF group together. i probably wont be in CA too much longer >>> and im sure my time here @ IC aint going to be very long..... you KNOE herb <<<<<:moon:

praisehim.

Veteran
420: thanks for posting the pics G. mine look almost identical to yours, i really dont know what it is, i was told pure kush by ape.. then jeff on here said it came from wick... so i assumed it was wicks pk..
i was just wondering what people on here thought about it..cause mine hadnt frosted up.. but now are delicious. : )

maybe our cuts are different ? maybe the exact same.. i just hope its a keeper. theres to many kushs to worry to much i think, but if i hear its bobs purps.. i'll call it bobs purps, just to credit the breeder.

SUB: your bros pk is ammaaazing man....

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
those are the same pics i was using for reference. i think the nug shot is from savvy. and im pretty sure he has the real deal. thats why i said i dont think the cut going around as wicks pure kush is the real deal. the taste is there though. unmistakeable. thats where i started thinking it was a cross of something. the taste tells me there is pk in it, but thats not all.
---was actually passed to us from the same source that passed it to ape, about the same time, maybe a lil before.
---just so im clear, you do know i was saying after having it for a few days i am of the opinion it is NOT pure kush right? i cant tell if we are arguing or not.and im not doggin wick out either. from what i know of him from mutual friends he is a cool cat.

I'm the person that passed it to APE... :laughing:

No arguing :dueling:

420: thanks for posting the pics G. mine look almost identical to yours, i really dont know what it is, i was told pure kush by ape.. then jeff on here said it came from wick... so i assumed it was wicks pk..
i was just wondering what people on here thought about it..cause mine hadnt frosted up.. but now are delicious. : )

maybe our cuts are different ? maybe the exact same.. i just hope its a keeper. theres to many kushs to worry to much i think, but if i hear its bobs purps.. i'll call it bobs purps, just to credit the breeder.

SUB: your bros pk is ammaaazing man....

I love this plant, shes a keeper for me... No less than 70 days 12/12 and you'll have a winner :joint:

It's the same plant if it came from APE :)

ive seen those pics on tracker....is that u firebug??

In the flesh bro :cool: Hope things are going well for you :canabis: