What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

G

Greyskull

some rasberry kush goodness for ya'll

some rasberry kush goodness for ya'll

i likey this plant

half bubba from what i understand (and thats about all i understand hehehe). looks kinda familiar to me.

bud shots are day 54...
look at the pretty colors.. in AUGUST. rad!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Greyskull

i gotta find out from my homey who gave her to me. he already told me to make sure she is 'free to roam'. so if she passes the 'grand council' i'll take steps to ensure she is available to all thru the proper distribution channels... she just has to pass the test. : )
don't want crappy cuts being passed around theres way too many of those already
i am pretty sure she'll be around.

MJMAVEN

Real deal Hogsbreath at PNC? Saw it on the menu at WT. Anyone know the source of these cuts? Legit original or Sour D cross? Who's got the 411?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
at one point i gave PNC my cut of ecsd. didnt like that they advertised it as 'diesel' im kinda a stickler for details like that. but i imagine it is still the same cut i run which is 100% real deal ecsd. dont know bout the bullrider--maybe afghani br? im not sure

MJMAVEN

Thanks for the info on the Sour D sub, but I was actually asking about the Hogsbreath. I know that the SourHog has been going around and wonder if thats what PNC has or if its the real deal original Hogsbreath. Oh, any chance of them getting some SD Madness from you soon?

S

Shan Diego

Maven, it's the straight hog's breath, and I can highly recommend it. Caveats: It vegges quite slowly though, and you should be careful as she's quite brittle. I also found her very difficult to clone.

Yeah, Sub, you got access to da madness?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup guys. well, i gave the cut to APE, hoping it would spread from there and be safe. i think he lost it. one of my bro's still has it, but when i asked about getting it back he told me he thinks his cut contracted tmv thru his recirculating cloner. im hopin that someone here in sd has it, cuz i would hate to think a cut that has been around that long-20-25 years, is gone. i just started crossing with her last go around, so ive got a little of the mountain madness, but that would just suck if she was gone.
anyone else still got her?

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Did someone say Madness?

Hey All,
I hope everyone has been hanging good. I've been out of town for a bit but just got back to find my garden healthy & happy thanks to the care taking of a good amigo.

As far as Madness goes, I have this baby & a bigger one that has been outside for a week. The one outside has stretched some but hasnt shown any pre-flowers yet. I'll take a few cuts off her tonight.

N

NOYB

As far as Madness goes, I have this baby & a bigger one that has been outside for a week. The one outside has stretched some but hasnt shown any pre-flowers yet. I'll take a few cuts off her tonight.
...and there was much rejoicing...:headbange

G

Greyskull

fuck that could have been tragic....

fucking TMV. once you have it its all over everything. : (

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
How fucking great is THIS community!?!?! I was fairly certain it was out there, BUT...... That was fast!!!!
much:respect: to both Sub for getting it out and GT for keeping her safe.

EDIT- your right GS, TRAGIC!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just had to come back to the thread to make sure i heard right. okay, my baby is still around. whew...ive been caught up with all these og's and cali cushes and chems and diesels etc...sometimes the old standbys are the ones we miss most! im just warm and fuzzy right now...