What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

sqwirl

Subrob your buds always look delicious. That madness looks insanely tasty, don't go crazy smokin it
:abduct:

im not doggin wick out either. from what i know of him from mutual friends he is a cool cat.

Cool Cat is a damn good way to describe brutha wick.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
those are the same pics i was using for reference. i think the nug shot is from savvy. and im pretty sure he has the real deal. thats why i said i dont think the cut going around as wicks pure kush is the real deal. the taste is there though. unmistakeable. thats where i started thinking it was a cross of something. the taste tells me there is pk in it, but thats not all.
---was actually passed to us from the same source that passed it to ape, about the same time, maybe a lil before.
---just so im clear, you do know i was saying after having it for a few days i am of the opinion it is NOT pure kush right? i cant tell if we are arguing or not.and im not doggin wick out either. from what i know of him from mutual friends he is a cool cat.

Just to make this as clear as possible:

The Pure Kush APE has did not come from Wick650

Hell Wick asked me for the cut LOL :yeahthats

[Edit]
OGorganic said its the Pure Kush X (Northern Lights X Leopard Kush) when he smoked it :wallbash:

Wick also said it might be this when he viewed my pictures :dueling:

This is what the guess is Pure Kush X (Northern Lights X Leopard Kush)

Doco

Of all the Madness I have seen in person or in pics, yours are always the best Sub... you really know how to make this lady sing. Dragor's always looked good too. Seems appropriate that this thread started with a pic of Madness.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
maybe its been mislabeled in ape's the mother room?

Wick isn't passing out any Pure Kush clones or crosses... No clue as to why its being called Wicks Pure Kush, and APE knows were he got it from...

No, I gave it to him with a Pure Kush label, but I told him its not the real Pure Kush, I just call it that because thats what it was labeled when I got it, but I did say everybody thinks its Pure Kush X (Northern Lights X Leopard Kush) :wallbash: So confusing... :1help:

Never the less, I love this plant, and think everybody should grow it at least once, and if you have issues with bugs or mildew this is the plant to have :woohoo:

Just trying to help you guys with some info... :)

G

Greyskull

no man not that maybe you mislabeled it... maybe its been mislabled since?
i know i have mislabeled plants before haha. oops.

its nice to grow nice plants.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
no man not that maybe you mislabeled it... maybe its been mislabled since?
i know i have mislabeled plants before haha. oops.

its nice to grow nice plants.

I sure hope not!!! That would be a huge red flag about his professionalism :noway:

I've only met him once but he didn't seem sloppy to me, professional and on his shit, was how he seemed to me :)

I have never mislabeled any of my babies, I know them as individuals and there individual growth characteristics from veg through flower :2cents:

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
lucky you.... its happened only once but that was plenty enough for me.

Not from luck... If you knew me you'd know luck has nothing to do with it. For me it would be like forgetting what your child's name is :noway:

I hope the best for you and you plants :joint:

G

Greyskull

cloner mix up... pre 98 bubba & sour dub look kinda close in veg...
now i tag my cuts in the cloner when its not a "mono crop"

praisehim.

Veteran
DOOOODDDSS ^^ big confusion going on here ! haha.
i got it from ape.. he said its pure kush.. thats it.. nothing else. BUT then.. i posted saying something about getting the cut, and jeffspicoli said that it actually/originally came from wick.. an thats where and when the "wicks pure kush" confusion all began...hahaha.

an i must say.. APES business is professional and always a privelage to have as a grower in my opinion. dudes always on his shit..an cool as hell at that.

so yeah everyones got there lableing correct... were just stoners on a sunday.. haha.

toohighmf

Veteran
wow. what a thread! I have SFV, Kabers-AKA original "pre-'93 bubba'' (though it's probably swerves pre-'98) and motarebels Guido moms that could all use a haircut. I would love to dump some cuts to a quality SD co-op collective or dispensary for the right price. I am not interested in free trading or dealing with private growers. just those legit businesses looking for vigorous, pest/disease free rooted cuts that are all properly labeled and ready to plant. If you are a collective, and you have exclusive growers that you want to grow any of these strains, I take about 2 weeks to fill orders. I'll root em in clonex rooters or 1" grodans, and I have a 256 site aerocloner for the aero or dirtheads.. pls. pm if interested. please no insults. I'm just trying to help both you and myself as I am not starting a new grow for at least a month to let the weather cool down, and have med bills to pay. thank you!
THMF

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
DOOOODDDSS ^^ big confusion going on here ! haha.
i got it from ape.. he said its pure kush.. thats it.. nothing else. BUT then.. i posted saying something about getting the cut, and jeffspicoli said that it actually/originally came from wick.. an thats where and when the "wicks pure kush" confusion all began...hahaha.

an i must say.. APES business is professional and always a privelage to have as a grower in my opinion. dudes always on his shit..an cool as hell at that.

so yeah everyones got there lableing correct... were just stoners on a sunday.. haha.

LOL :wallbash: silliness :yeahthats

The cut you have is a winner! A perfect plant to me (other than I love sativas, but for an indica LOL), she grows fast and yields great, has a knockout high, great "kush" flavor when done right, and a generally resistant plant. The longer you keep her the more you'll appreciate her, she is consistent when others fail, and that means alot to me :2cents:

praisehim.

Veteran
^^ word. i thought the same.. its the nicest growing kush ive had.. very easy to maintain an can hold N like f** in crazy. also its very strong.. usually when i transplant into my compost i get nute burn.. not a single one of the kush's did : )
i cant wait to smoke it....

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
high road huh? alright. i was a lil drunk last night. will edit. it was kinda funny though...or maybe im still drunk...:joint:

bbing

to all,

this isn't really the thread to promote private commercial efforts; everyone here has been relatively good about that. It's good to hear about some fine cuts you have and your experiences with clubs and co-ops here, but to use this thread for commercial purposes will kill the spirit of it quicker than shit.

just think what would be lost here if we all start using this as a business networking thread. <--- Actually there are a couple threads a little more dedicated to this content

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mucho good karma to ya for the work thmf! i think you might get a lil more info, as bbing stated, in the socal clones thread. perfect place for you to check out.

wow. what a thread! I have SFV, Kabers-AKA original "pre-'93 bubba'' (though it's probably swerves pre-'98) and motarebels Guido moms that could all use a haircut. I would love to dump some cuts to a quality SD co-op collective or dispensary for the right price. I am not interested in free trading or dealing with private growers. just those legit businesses looking for vigorous, pest/disease free rooted cuts that are all properly labeled and ready to plant. If you are a collective, and you have exclusive growers that you want to grow any of these strains, I take about 2 weeks to fill orders. I'll root em in clonex rooters or 1" grodans, and I have a 256 site aerocloner for the aero or dirtheads.. pls. pm if interested. please no insults. I'm just trying to help both you and myself as I am not starting a new grow for at least a month to let the weather cool down, and have med bills to pay. thank you!
THMF