What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

bbing

Have a dank xmas

Have a dank xmas

Heres 5 week shot of Bullrider (very piney smelling)

Heres AO 5 week starting to show fall colors already

box is finishing

peace brothers have a safe and happy holiday, and take care of yourselves and family :bandit:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
now we are rolling again! very nice girls bbing! GS, have i had a chance to smoke that yet? i cant remember. lookin sweet regardless. sorry didnt get to take my pics last night, turned into a wild one! but thats a diff story.(for a diff website! lol)

G

Greyskull

sub you havent had her yet. only slacker has thus far that i know... i have been meaning to bring some down but its been either not ready or all gone. think i will be able to hold onto some from this crop.

hopefully

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Hey GS,
Just wanted to mention that the Grape Romulan is doing great....been in flower about 2 weeks now. She's a nice lil 2' bush!

Peace & Grape Flavored Niceness

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
alright, snapped a few quick pics tonight. first up some g13widow:--day 50 somthinish:

-----next we have some girls veggin: ALBERT WALKER

------SCHROM

-----ECSD

-----TH SEEDS BUBBLEGUM

G

Greyskull

sub that g13/widow is nuts man. even rooting she starts stacking nodes.
i hope its a killer smoke as it grows cause its like indestructable and vigorous as a mofo.
nice job.

edit: greyskull is a dumbass

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TDM-whats up man? hope life is well.
--GS-aloha amigo. she is more indestructable than you know! that plant pictured was thrown out by a bro who thought i still had a cut of her. after sitting on his back porch and dying for awhile, she was brought to me and i slowly nursed her back to health over, i dont know, 3 or 4 months. had to make sure APE got her back in the closet. her smell resembles the coffee/bubba smell moreso than any other smell i can think of. she is def. night ending smoke. the first get together i had, things were goin ahead full steam, then BAM, we all took a hit of her a n d t h in gs got r e a l sl o wwwww.....

S

Shan Diego

Yeah, Sub, that is amazing. Does anybody think the flowers look like TrainWreck? Not the plant itself - TW is a purplish, woody, lanky bodied one as i remember - but the actual buds look like like that similar soft sugary goodness to me.

OsWiZzLe

SD reppin hard :) my girl took my camera on a trip!! i have like 11 strains ready...lets a get smoke session going fellaz i've got that F.O.G ready soon....fucken 9 foot trees!! APE's So Cal Master Kush.....my goodness...its the most potent strain i've smoked in the stable yet!!

W

Whatever

Hey Oswizzle...how would you describe the fragrance/flavor/high type of that SoCal MK?

OsWiZzLe

this shit smells like rotten pineapple....high is really heavy....it takes a whole lot to phase me bro..sucks for me....but one nice bowl of this shit...and peace the fuck out....i feel like Glass Joe gettin K.O.'d 1st round style :) the nugs are dense as fuck and str8 caked.....but the smell is nothing like all the other kushes...like zero

S

Shan Diego

OsWiZzLe said:
...rotten pineapple....high is really heavy....one nice bowl...and peace the fuck out....K.O.'d 1st round...nugs are dense and str8 caked.....smell is...like zero

Honestly, that sounds like one valuable heavy-hitter. Not for a morning before the SAT's, but it sound's like APE's so cal master is a must-try kush...doesn't your cell take pics, Oz?

wick650

Wick checkin in... how's it going friends? Glad to see that everyone's grows are looking top notch and the cuts are still steady circulating in our special community.

Yo oswizzle, is that so cal master from ape the one that grows near identical to bubba? Never got a pineapple aroma off her, in my exp. was more like a inscencey bubba. APE was telling me you grew out a master kush bagseed too that was off the chain, sounds like a lucky find.