What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

gregger

Anyone got any more good pictures of Cat Piss? And GO CHARGERS, New England my have Brady but not dank like SD.

praisehim.

Veteran
"New England my have Brady but not dank like SD. "

c'mon...bradys smokin some shwag..while l.t's burnin the og. its a given... were already the winners.

an yes... selling cuts... cool.. but giving them away.. great. spread the love....

love conquers all...even the feds..

if we as a community have the love... they can never take that away.

Last edited:

praisehim.

Veteran
tenfeet: that sounds like a great idea...beachhouse ?nice. anyway...lets get this going before bobday... so everyone has the right feeling for the right message..

G

If you look in the cannabible 3 I think it is he has AW in there and it says it's a super rare clone going around the west coast growers, mostly in humboldt
OK...that's a start...thanx. I don't have any Cannabibles.

o.g.kushman

the walker is from the PNW, of unknown lineage, but originated in iowa. its been said its an acapulco gold x but thats unsubstantiated.63-70 days flower best done multiple tops.

Dragor

praisehim: glad to hear everything's going well, don't worry about the top fed nutrients I am sure they will also get used up in the next few weeks, hopefully you used mild dosage on them? I would love to see before and after shots, but seems the apes are really ape'in up on the home stretch...

GrowTech: cannabis extravaganza man sheesh, nice job on the grow and lookin foward to learning more about her..

Cali: that Jedi's some dankish, sic flush on dem beauties, bet they were mad flavorful mmm

Albert Walker seems to be the OG killer maybe that's why its kept so closely, supposedly some very strong euphoric happiness inducing danknugs...

It would be so awesome to have ran through all of APE's collection, hah it would take forever in my setup lol dreaming big I guess... here are ladies soaking in uvb goodness
GardenAPEDay2.jpg

:joint:

praisehim.

Veteran
dragor : i fed em this morning.... so im really anticipating to see the results tomorrow.. hopefully i get that bud blast...that'd be nice. thanks again for your help.... i'll have the pics up hopefully tomorrow.

G

guest5703

Yea dragor the jedi smoke was extremely well flushed and was soo smooth. Dried crisp, cured soft and in a week to boot.

The "blueberry" I have is bomb too and was super flushed as well

So jedi is supposed it be nlXblueberry, probably why my jedi and blueberry looked so similar ;) I didn't keep a cut off her but the guy I got it from first off did so I ended up picking her up again cuz she's dankin. PEACE

o.g.kushman

the AW is a very tart mix or lemon aplle skunkiness in that order very sick smell and flavor. the high is sublime and the reason its kept in high regards. enjoy.

sophisto said:
Lets see some pics of her.....There is one grower of Hogs breath that leaves the long stems that attach to the fan leaves and they eventually wrap themselves around the bud decoratively once dried...

Damn...the stuff gets to you?? ITs a SMALL Fukin world!!

Last edited:
G

guest5703

^^that hogs almost looks like bubba!

Veg a mother? Of the blueberry....?

praisehim.

Veteran
speakin of hogs breath.. anybody have sd/hog ?

i bought a few clones some from sd genetics a few months back... but was to stupid not to keep a mom. i've been regreting it for some time now.

the herbs chunky like sd but yet yields an grows like hog ! just imgaine perfect hog.. but with buds that look like sd.
the smell,flavor an effect are all wonderful.
if anyone ever gets it or has it..i will do anything for a cut...

anyone else ever try it ?

G

upposedly some very strong euphoric happiness

the AW is a very tart mix or lemon aplle skunkiness in that order very sick smell and flavor. the high is sublime and the reason its kept in high regards. enjoy.
I wish I could enjoy some...lol. Sounds awesome. I'd drive across the state.

killabrown420

subrob said:
killabrown420-very very nice! glad to see the west coast love spreading to the east! notice the bud was not deep dark purple-was this the cut of GRAPE APE that APE has out here? was it hydro? does it taste exactly like grape koolaid?

I'm pretty sure it's the same cut. I left some leaf on the bud, the tops of which are green which is why it looks like that in the pic, Underneath the leaves is dark purple and most of the calyxes have changed color too.

The smell and taste is exactly like grape kool-aid....very tasty candy flavor to it.

Heres one still in veg and in flower

jan16004grapemz0.jpg

And I think I read a couple ppl asking about Catpiss? Here's some recent pics

jan16015catpissul5.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts