What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

praisehim.

Veteran
dragor, i wrote all the info down an am gonna start as soon as the next watering comes along... again your help is greatly appreciated. an yeah organics is the way.... i believe in taste an purity in our thoughts..

here are some pics of my current gdp right after flushing for the second time. i also bent them 2 days ago.. an just let them go as well. more lighting for the lower nodes i figured..

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW- this thread is rockin! little bit of everything here-i love it. ok, lets see if i can catch up!

jimih2-thx for stoppin in-this is my first run with bubba-never grown her, smoked her, smelled her, or seen her. i am very anxious to get her budding-very distinct leaves-have seen other pics of pre98 w/ same exact leaves, so feeling good!

esbe-how you doing bro-if you read this hit me up by pm just in case i forget-i got something to go over with you!

redwood roots-sup mang? how do you like that mustang mist? or is this a first run?

killabrown420-very very nice! glad to see the west coast love spreading to the east! notice the bud was not deep dark purple-was this the cut of GRAPE APE that APE has out here? was it hydro? does it taste exactly like grape koolaid?

praisehim-hey man- i think i posted some bullrider pics(organic) on first or second page-this was a cut that was from APE -was actually a mistake as it was supposed to be SSH-it was grown by my bro-when he brought it to me-i almost immediately said "thats BULLRIDER"(a strain that i had NEVER had a well grown sample of and therefore was not real fond of) but i tell ya-thas good smoke mang! glad you have benefitted from this thread-thanks for contributing!

ethereal-welcome man. very happy to have you here, helpin peeps out and spreadin some love-hope you stick around

Dragor-man-i am lovin this thread-glad you started it, i probably would have kept puttin it off-hey, the plastic covers are something i used on my rockwool cubes after watering-they were to keep algae from growing on top of cubes-i would place them on there after feeding-then later, after dried a bit-i would take them off-or when they were big enough that no light got thru, they were usually not used. you say you topped MADNESS at 9.5 inches and you only have 28"? good thing you topped her-you may still have to tie down the side branches, she is a strong grower-now i have only grown her hydro, organic i imagine it wont be as much of an issue-but ive had two and a half foot colas from plants that were flowered(not topped)at a shorter height!(again, it was hydro) anyways, lookin great-keep on updating! i am not growing the strawberry cream or p91, yet. my bro however just flipped them last night under his brand new 600w. he has been doing AMAZING things with his 400, cant wait too see what happens now!

smoke break........ :joint:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the latest on the no mo purp grape ape

the latest on the no mo purp grape ape

S4vvy whats up man? hows things up there?

awrightee- another possible scenario on whats up with the grapeape-the lifesaver pic still has me trippin a lil-but theres another thought-i forgot that i had gotten another cut from APE-that i dont know if it is still on his mother list-G13widow. we thought she had been killed off due to lack of room, however, she may have made the trip to my bro's. i gave him 3 GRAPE APES and 1 G13widow. he flowered two GA's and one G13w-kept one cut of GA for a mother while i kept G13w.(for a mother-which i eliminated at one point) during the course of blooming, we noticed that all 3 he budded were grape-and assumed that the mother was also grape-anyways, im sure you see where this is going- i am rambling cuz i am SO high on this stuff its remarkable. we will figure out whats goin on as the mother we have of grape ape is actually the mother of whatever the hell this plant is, and more of her cuttings are being grown again, this time organic, and we will see if she purples up! the smell of what i have is much more floral then grape ape-the smell ive always associated with white widow and to some extent, some sweeter skunks.( the G13 portion of this strain is actually G13skunk) just have to see.......

Dragor

praisehim nice man glad you got a hold of the recipe parts, you will love it as will your GDPs, get ready for a bud blast haha and I'm interested to hear/see what the GDPs response is to the training this late into flowering... I've never done that before...

Subrob this thread is definitely kickin major ass right now hehe glad we have so many Dagans and others who hold Degan genetics in their gardens! Sharing some mad knowledge here (no pun intended) thanks yall let's keep this thing going... I know I will be :)

Since P91 and Madness did not respond as well as expected to the white soil covering nor the raising of light, I decided my last resort was to transplant them up ASAP because they could be rootbounded in the 1gal pots from the past 4-6 weeks... which ended up being true, at least for P91, Madness & Strawberry Creme (Creme the worst spiraling). So I transplanted all 3 along with Cush into 2gal pots w fresh soil and I have a nice feeling about all this. Sub, I should expect a good 3x stretch in soil for MADNESS I'm thinking so she will barely fit without training, but regardless I will put her and Strawberry Creme on opposite ends of cab and the indica bushes in center and train them all to live happily together. So the flowering has begun over her, and Dragor's Diego Show will begin shortly as part of this fine thread :)

Last edited:
G

guest5703

Working working working with my new veg cab and new bubbler....

Here's our version of bullrider, confirmed female from seed hasn't been flowered but is about to be very very soon. If this is like the bullrider I am used to I will be STOKED.....On a sad note our Bullrider "guy" as we call him, has been busted. All I heard was he got all his shit taken and it aint good. Hopefully the seeds he gave my buddy to give to me, end up producing what I want the most. Some legit lemon zesty, crazy orange hairs, fat calyx, Bullrider.

PEACE

Dragor

Wb TD, very nice of you to drop by G's shop again ;)
Cali super cool cab there my friend, discreetly cleeeeen setup
Chang what nug is that of? Bullrider?
Redwoods nice! I need to get me an MMist to run someday too...
Tenfoot haha good idea but the local gov in SD would seek & destroy it before it had a chance to be put up... just my thought, but heck I'd bring some cuts to share...

So my garden did shape up "overnight" as cliche as that sounds... The transplant to bigger pots and time off from the Metal Halide onslaught helped to upright all leaves and bring out a beautiful shine in the leaves... These ladies were so anxiously waiting to be flowered I can tell, just from giving them their first flowering feed and first night they all have the main stem preflowers bulging out - MADNESS's first calyxes are triple the size of the other plants flowers' haha, the bigbud has spoken already folks.. lol... the smell on all of them went up exponentially too in the past day or two (gonna have to refresh my carbon filter it seems haha)... I will show the Dragoratory once I get some flowers on these tops =)

Yo Sub, TD, or anybody, are the following strain data I compiled accurate?

Flowering Times (in organics)

Cush (aka Green Crack, CecilB cut from GA) - 42-45 days
P91 (Poway High c/o 91 breeding project NLxNL) - 55-60 days
Ice Cream x Sensi Star (APE's Paradise F1) - 55-60 days
San Diego Madness (Oregon BB x given to Subrob) - 65-70 days
Strawberry Creme (CBF's special KKSC supercut) - 65-70+ days

EDIT: APE says 8-9wks flower time for P91

Last edited:

guest396

caligreen -
The dynamite from um, shit I forgot the name of the dispensary but it was right next to traderoots, I wanna say morning sun or something. BUT, I thought imo the dynamite was DYNOOOMIIIITE!!!! For real I would love to have some of that shit again! wonder if it was pops version?

Cali what's up Ya the dispensary Was Native Sun I knew most clubs pretty well mostly good people. I was starting to work with a lot of Co-op's when all the Sh*t hit the fan in SD. My family got caught up due to the work I was trying to put together w/ the clubs. Now that that part of my life is almost over, I can begin to comment on a lot of the questions about SD and what I know. There are still some things to be done yet so my story is for another day. If I see a question I can answer I will throw one out... in the mean time glad to be here!

OHGEE

praisehim.

Veteran
esco... those moms sure look nice... i've been thinking about doin some kush for a while now. it just takes way more plants to get an even yield..

dragor: the training actually is goin really well... two of the ones i bent are lookiin really good... the colas getting fatter... but now the side colas have taken on the main cola role...an are gettin MUCH fatter. thanks again man... i'll have pics showin the mollases results soon !

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran

Greetings All,
I am an APE fan! Heres 2 pics of Purple Queen ( grape ape x chronic) at about 5 weeks flowering. This strain is still a project in the works. This particular pheno had an issue with auto flowering but if all goes as planned, I will have a non-auto flowering pheno in my nursery soon. This one colored nicely and carries all the wonderful smell of Grape Ape.

Peace

G

Grow Tech...that Purple Queen looks great. I'm a huge Grape Ape fan.

Albert Walker...I've read about it in this thread but not familiar with it. What's the deal with AW? I heard APE was only giving direct to med people and it was not for commercial use. That's fine as I was given a cut awhile back and told it was for me only so understand the deal sometimes.

praisehim.

Veteran
dragor: im about to do the first watering... question though, the compost i added (the little bit on top).. will it affect it ? i flushed it out again just to make sure... but its only like 2 cups per pot... so i only flushed with 2 gallons. the pots are 4.

will that work ? thanks man.

G

guest5703

If you look in the cannabible 3 I think it is he has AW in there and it says it's a super rare clone going around the west coast growers, mostly in humboldt. haha, not anymore!!!! woooot

I did jedi bagseed from oregon out of some legit jedi indoor buds last run...Too bad I didn't keep a cut, she was a yielder and had sooome kind of dank fruit smell

PEACE keep it up sd! GO CHARGERS!!!

EDIT-
Cali what's up Ya the dispensary Was Native Sun I knew most clubs pretty well mostly good people. I was starting to work with a lot of Co-op's when all the Sh*t hit the fan in SD. My family got caught up due to the work I was trying to put together w/ the clubs. Now that that part of my life is almost over, I can begin to comment on a lot of the questions about SD and what I know. There are still some things to be done yet so my story is for another day. If I see a question I can answer I will throw one out... in the mean time glad to be here!

OHGEE

Yea bro thanks it was native sun close to the 5...I had some buddies working in there for a while seemed like a good place.

Last edited:

tdmaker2

Grow Tech

Grow Tech

Glad you dropped in with pics of the PQ. I think you'll be very pleased with the new version. She purples and shows excellent vigor. The yield is very nice as well...

FMCDomer

sounds like SD is going HOG wild on cuts

just remember folks.. growers sell cuts to the clubs for around 10
patients, buy the cuts for no more than 20
everyone, read DJ SHORTS book before even growing
everyone grow mothers and GIVE AWAY as many cuts as you can to close friends
sell the surplus to clubs or trade in
don't be GREEDY

in a few years...SoCal will be the place. With dank genetics to the masses and with future dank strains always in the making

BY SHARING MORE THAN SELLING, we can call enjoy this sacred herb much more.

move forward -cleardomer

Latest posts

Latest posts