What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

inflorescence

Veteran
The thing you (and apparantly SCF) don't get is I'm here trying to help people as much as you.

I would hate to see anyone serve in a fed CC.

That's why I'm here, saying anything fed related like a EIN is just a bad idea.

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
inflorescence said:
That's why I'm here, saying anything fed related like a EIN is just a bad idea.

Here is my thoughts on it. I see your point and do think its valid but have to ask this, what about all the different coops that are participating in the LA coop scene that are paying taxes and trying to be legit businesses? They all had to get a EIN to be able to do that.

An EIN may be a "bad idea" but in my opinion (and that is all this is) that is one of the best ways for we in the MMJ scene (especially the vendors/providers) to show the federal government that we can regulate and control this within a reasonable limit. I dont know for a fact about this but it did seem that the majority of DEA raids we have seen over the last 2 years were directed at shops that were making an absolute killing and not paying their dues.

G

Greyskull

hey how about some more of SD's finest...
file these in the "finest to come" category

Carmel Kush

Blackberry Kush

don't know much about the backround of either cut except the source is holding onto the genetics for their own garden needs. the pics are a few days old... the plants have perked up and started getting a greener color - they are looking good now. They've been transplanted into 2g pots of coc and are going to get nice and big before I decide wht to do with them.

soulfly22583

Veteran
Carmel Kush you say.. think you could find out any more info on it? Im going to hazard a guess and think this is coming from Carmel Valley? Good looking pictures!

Greyskull said:
hey how about some more of SD's finest...
file these in the "finest to come" category

Carmel Kush

G

Greyskull

soulfly22583 I'll be talking with the source tomorrow.
I'll be happy to share more info when it is available.
thanks man!

inflorescence

Veteran
Just thinkin it's gotta be a

ccdmf167.png
splash_map.gif

kush.

Just can't picture a top notch kush comin' outta carmel valley. lol

Last edited:

soulfly22583

Veteran
Greyskull said:
soulfly22583 I'll be talking with the source tomorrow.
I'll be happy to share more info when it is available.
thanks man!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Greyskull again.

thanks brother!!! I appreciate it =)

G

Greyskull

Here's that B-Real OG Kush I picked up the other night, too. And the cut I took of her. Look at how aggressive the nodes are - stacked! I hope I can figure out how to dial this lady in quick. She'll get a test run in 4-5 weeks.

Dragor

Sweeeeet cuts Greyskull, lovin' what I'm seein' dude! Real rare stuff you've landed for yourself and to future SD's Finest, gonna B-Real interesting seein' em all flowered out! Thanks for showing us more than what's obviously out there in the mass cannabis circuits :respect:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Gregger, there are at least 4 delivery services in SD, probably more. You might want to call ASA as suggested for advice. You can get #s for the delivery services from MediMar. They might be willing to talk to you and help you with info. Some are kind of slow right now due to the economy and cheap outdoor at this time of year.

G

Greyskull

Chip @ Medimar is a cool dude.
24/7 verification.

edit: lots of cheap outdoor this time of year. not a fan of the commercially grown outdoor for the most part. well... maybe its that I am not a fan of having to provide commercial grown outdoor... :joint:

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
quick update-harvested the J1(day 69) sooooo sticky this go around. also, i have found about 10 seeds so far, with a few showing some good color. sure i will find a few more. the pollen was, of course, my skunk male from HTC! this should be a sour lemon stink from hell(or heaven)
my GDP came down also, sure i will find seeds in her too. i hope anyways.
--after having a few new strains for a couple months now, i can positively say the chem d is one of the best highs ive ever had from herb. i keep goin back to it over and over, almost out, dont even have another one in flowering yet!

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
already over 10 delieverys serving san diego....

so question is ,,,, are you trying to HELP patients.... or help them out their money???

i dont give a shit. help them or not,,, dont cluster fuck our thread with

you stupid bullshit drama. because starting a collective///delivery isnt

going to begin in our thread :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

J

JeffSpicoli

inflorescence said:
Just can't picture a top notch kush comin' outta carmel valley. lol

Funny you mention that, cause this "Valley" og my friend runs, comes outta carmel valley :rasta:
We have actually joked about backcrossing it and callin it the carmel kush

gregger

Thank you guys for your passion and sorry for starting anything. My fellow patients and I just feel it is ridiculous that the delivery services ask for $70 an eight to poor elderly people, veterans, and other sick people who don't even have enough to pay their medical expenses.

Since San Diego has made it impossible to provide affordable medicine, patients are forced to go to overprices and shady delivery services.

We don't want to start something that puts everyone in jail for tax evasion. If we go to jail, let it be for providing medicine under California state law. That is why I wanted to set it up as a non-profit.

I am just extremely torn in this area... I feel like the Feds would not come after us since we are not like those big time LA or OC dispensaries pulling $50k a day, but I do think that we should be licensed and pay taxes. Otherwise we would be a bunch of crocks undermining the system.

W

Whatever

subrob said:
also, i have found about 10 seeds so far, with a few showing some good color. sure i will find a few more. the pollen was, of course, my skunk male from HTC! this should be a sour lemon stink from hell(or heaven)

--after having a few new strains for a couple months now, i can positively say the chem d is one of the best highs ive ever had from herb. i keep goin back to it over and over, almost out, dont even have another one in flowering yet!
I know you said not interested in pollinating the J1 with that HTC Skunk but think you might be surprised with what comes from those beans.

As for the Chem D...good to hear. I remember you saying the flavor ain't great in your opinion and I'm definitely a flavor whore so hoping the Swerve Chem D x SFV beans I got will produce a flavorful keeper. From what I've heard Chem D is true breeding so we'll see what I end up with...should be interesting.

I had some issues flowering my J1 in the new setup, finally figured out the problem, so you may wanna think about dusting a few buds with some C99 pollen next time ya run her for genetic safe keeping.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
gregger said:
Thank you guys for your passion and sorry for starting anything. My fellow patients and I just feel it is ridiculous that the delivery services ask for $70 an eight to poor elderly people, veterans, and other sick people who don't even have enough to pay their medical expenses.

Since San Diego has made it impossible to provide affordable medicine, patients are forced to go to overprices and shady delivery services.

We don't want to start something that puts everyone in jail for tax evasion. If we go to jail, let it be for providing medicine under California state law. That is why I wanted to set it up as a non-profit.

I am just extremely torn in this area... I feel like the Feds would not come after us since we are not like those big time LA or OC dispensaries pulling $50k a day, but I do think that we should be licensed and pay taxes. Otherwise we would be a bunch of crocks undermining the system.

what the fuck do you not understand??? you want to start a delivery service??? fucking do it,,, but dont drag our thread through the dirt to try and hype business for yourself. not like anyone on this thread will be buying meds from yous anyway

Latest posts

Latest posts