What's new

San Diego's Finest Cuts

Dragor

JS- great looking plants for having endured the stress of pests; fingers crossed for some viable and vigorous seeds :) seems the pods are opening up and seeds looking plump on the GC cross so far :bongsmi: to that! What's the makeup of the Purple Joy? very pleasing plant to look at with the coloration goin on

My Chemist cut that got mega burned has recovered well and puttin on some decent weight with frost piling up now (day49), hopefully she'll look pretty smokable and nugged out by harvest :eek::
29517Chemist_Flowering_Day_49_closeup.jpg

Last edited:
G

guest5703

update on the outdoor FFA scrog! She's about two and a half to 3 weeks in flower right now and getting at least 5 hours of direct sunlight. She has a very musky smell so far, can't wait(especially for outdoor FFA!) I just hope the bugs don't find this beauty!

I'm watering once every two days and she is drinking it all up fast!!!

A round of C99 ;) and I'm harvesting two more cindy girls in a few days!!! :jump:

cali's my name, weed growin's my game

^^^Thats supposed to be CALI!!!! Not ALI lol, sorry for the confusion!

Last edited:

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Hey Friends,
I've been working with the guys at the San Diego Chapter of ASA to help them have some sort of web presence. As part of that, I have been video taping the meetings and getting them posted on the net. Here's a link to the page where you can find the first 25 mins of the meeting that was held Tuesday 11/11/08. Something went wrong with the last 10 +/- mins and I'll get that posted asap.
http://www.safeaccesssd.org/

Peace & Activisim

Last edited:

kalimist'er

I used to get catapillers bad, especially during the summer. Used bt, neem, prythiem. None really worked then i used spinosad and it worked wonders. That stuff has saved numerous plants of mine! Use it and youll see how good it is. Good luck

G

guest5703

Something for you SD people to drool over

This is my friends, not mine. 4K, 48 hydro buckets

He's using my C99 girl in a soil medium too and she looks meeeean!

:muahaha:

Last edited:
S

slackerbri

Very very nice CG, how are those buckets working for you? How would you compare to soil?

Stay up

gregger

San Diego Caregiver Delivery Service

San Diego Caregiver Delivery Service

First off, Caligreen, those are some nice buds! I am excited to get my next grow underway.

There are 4 of us who are primary caregivers for a group of sick patients with valid recommendations in San Diego. We are looking to start a delivery service for the rest of sick patients out there... mostly looking to service terminally ill patients.

I am looking to either create an LLC or a non-profit corporation.

Is anyone experienced in setting up a delivery service?

What business licences do I need?
Do I need a Doing Business As (DBA)?
Do I need a Federal Tax ID Number - EIN?

Any advice is greatly appreciated, I am just looking to further the movement in San Diego since medicine is too expensive for many.

G

Greyskull

gregger said:
First off, Caligreen, those are some nice buds! I am excited to get my next grow underway.

There are 4 of us who are primary caregivers for a group of sick patients with valid recommendations in San Diego. We are looking to start a delivery service for the rest of sick patients out there... mostly looking to service terminally ill patients.

I am looking to either create an LLC or a non-profit corporation.

Is anyone experienced in setting up a delivery service?

What business licences do I need?
Do I need a Doing Business As (DBA)?
Do I need a Federal Tax ID Number - EIN?

Any advice is greatly appreciated, I am just looking to further the movement in San Diego since medicine is too expensive for many.

When I was in your shoes I went and sought the help of a business attorney.
You will need at least a DBA & Federal Tax ID.
Good luck

gregger

Thanks greyskull! Do you have any experience with starting in San Diego? The government is a little different down here. :bashhead:

G

Greyskull

Check with your San Diego ASA & NORML folks - they will have more info on the low down in SD, and probably suggest a few attorneys, to.

G

Greyskull

inflorescence said:
Why, under ANY circumstances, would you notify the feds that you plan on breaking one of their laws?

You know its not illegal to sell FLOWERS.... :bashhead:

Last edited:

inflorescence

Veteran
You're a closet grower. Semi-mersh at best.

The feds are well trained and subsidized by lots of taxpayer money.

You really think they are that stupid?

Keep under-estimating you enemy, your MCC ( Metropolitan Correctional Center, you know, the one right next to horton plaza) cell mate will just keep nodding in approval.

Last edited:
G

Greyskull

inflorescence said:
You're a closet grower. Semi-mersh at best.

The feds are well trained and subsidized by lots of taxpayer money.

You really think they are that stupid?

Keep under-estimating you enemy, your MCC ( Metropolitan Correctional Center, you know, the one right next to horton plaza) cell mate will just keep nodding in approval.

hey fuck face you don't know a goddamn thing about what I am or what I have done.

edit: this post can stay because it emphasizes my true feelings for 'flo

Last edited:

inflorescence

Veteran
But I do know you by what you say.

It's your choice. Spend the day shopping at horton plaza or be the one looking out (from MCC) at the ones shopping there.

At least you'll be able to say you served in the same CC as Timothy Leary did.

G

Greyskull

inflorenscence you are a squid and always have been.

you are a squid. all you do is complain about how bad things are done or how bad they have been done and yet you do nothing. except complain.
have you ever operated a cannabis collective? have you even worked in one?
except for the neem oil words all your words are trash dude.
you really struck a nerve with me butthole.

edit: true words so these will remain unless overridden by authority

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts