Not open for further replies.

ProblemChild

Lights are off right now this is a pic from about4 or 5 days ago
2012-03-13183657.jpg

2012-03-14232732.jpg

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
mito- do you use molasses or some type of sweetener? I've had the sap come oozing out of a few different strains and the only thing that lines up to potentially be the cause for me is the use of molasses...and also only really happens when things are pretty well dialed in in my experience anyway...that jtr definetely looks like it is dialed in.

taste it...it's usually very sweet almost honey-esque

I get that every time and I don't use molasses. I'm leaning towards burst trichs and thats the sap that seals em. I also read an article in a mag recently about the hairs in sativas or hybrids that emit a goo. Says its a good thing in terms of potency if I recall. Not sure what mag. Coffee shop browsing lol

praisehim.

Veteran
pc- if every leaf looks like a waterleaf (no resin) then either you have duds, or have ridiculous humidity, or maybe its a 14 weeker ? lol. Im sorry to point out whats obvious to me. Maybe smoketrees knows better.

ProblemChild

It has nothing to do with temps or humidity,
I have dt7 in 2 dif rooms 2 dif temps same humidity same shit look both the same..
Trichs are coming through way more today at the start of week 4...
I'm not even sweatin it ... it is what it is.. and so be it.
My persy plants are looking amazing so what gives lol..
Hopefully dt7 impresses me heavy at harvest if not the only reason id keep her around is for yield..

ADUB is winning.. very nice pick KRD..

avant gardener

Veteran
yo dago!
relatively new in town.
been cruising this thread for a minute,
but only posted here once.
just getting settled into the new spot.
full report to follow.

just wanted to say what's up to you kids.
looking at some of your work lets me know how much i need to step my game up.
still got a lot to learn.
it's good to be here.

S

Shan Diego

It has nothing to do with temps or humidity,
I have dt7 in 2 dif rooms 2 dif temps same humidity same shit look both the same..
Trichs are coming through way more today at the start of week 4...
I'm not even sweatin it ... it is what it is.. and so be it.
My persy plants are looking amazing so what gives lol..
Hopefully dt7 impresses me heavy at harvest if not the only reason id keep her around is for yield..

ADUB is winning..

The no resin thing, that is odd, your plants do look rather healthy otherwise. Hopefully you'll get some snow this week.

It's not a contest, by the way...although, another cross of these kids could produce the real wonderplant...

I love the growth structure of the DT7. She'd be perfect for a SOG with no side branching...just cut em off and pack em in 1 plant/1 main cola per sq foot...it would look like a field of giant glistening corndogs. The smoke is real close to the ether, which I'm quite fond of. This cross seems to be an indica version of the Alien Dog Ether. Maybe those Sour Bubble genes are the ultimate Indicaizer...

The dankness of the Adub is way up there. It shifts my cranium into neutral though. I frequently catch myself spacing out, literally staring into the abyss for I don't know how long...way strong. Doesn't knock me out to sleep though, good pre-workout smoke if that's your numb thing. The growth pattern is remarkably stretchy though. Where did that come from? All the guidance typical for a lanky OG applies to this girl. LST, trellis, top/tomato cage/supercrop...take your pick, but you're probably best off doing one of them. I can't wait till I see somebody fill in a trellis with this girl.

The O-Adub smells really nice. This plant seems kinda closer to the center of the Dub & Ether in a way. It has the invigorating/enlarging effect I was hoping to see from the Ether influence, but it smells more like the dub. Looks awesome too. SmokeTrees is right, the flowers are much like bubble hash in smell/effect. Sweet and strong. Its almost like a Super Sour Souble. Maybe the Ether will replace the old Big Bud for when a breeder to blow up another strain?

Has anybody seen any hermi tendencies in any of them?

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Im stoked to have O-ADub in the collection now :tiphat:
Here's an update on the GDP x Skunk IBL seed project-
"Orange" aka Subs current Favorite
picture.php

"Dark Blue" aka My current favorite
picture.php

I'l let sub comment if he wants but theres def a funk going on with the "Orange" pheno.
Dark blue is just pretty. Both in growth structure and color. Neither the orange or Dark blue are super GDP smelling. The most grape smelling for me was the light blue pheno but the leaf to caylx ratio wasnt great..of course these are laaaaate season outdoor and pollinated

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
you guys know of any hydro shops that do warranties on Quantum digital ballast???
I bought one back in may and it just blew out last night. Was hoping maybe someone knew of a local shop that sold quantums, and that they would hopefully replace or fix it

Mitochondrion

Damb Dude... That JTR looks killer...

I've had a few JTR's myself and the longest ive ever taken her is 10 weeks and a day or so...
I find that whenever i take my JTR past 9 weeks the Tric's turn a golden color... its crazy lookn...
:tiphat:nice jack though bro ...
Hey Nickman thanx for the kind words, I have noticed the same thing. JTR is my favorite, this is the first time I have taken it at 77, I have one more on the table I will be taken down @ 84 on wed. Here is some pics I took of just JTR calyxes that I peeled of stems(the two at the base of each branch) if you look close all of the trichs are ambered out almost to the point of redness. ended up being over a quarter ounce! LOL
picture.php

look closely...
picture.php

mito- do you use molasses or some type of sweetener?

taste it...it's usually very sweet almost honey-esque

Now many people say they have seen these blobs of sap in a bud before. This plant does it every time I grow her. Ask Caligreen This is the biggest blob yet. when you guys get over here we are going to eat the blob. It's basically sugars that didn't convert but I still find it is a sign of incredible dankness.Tastes better than honeysuckle
Peace Mito-

^^ pc...could be a dud bro.

whadeez- I think you hit the button. molasses.

watsup.. from kauai. :) hope everyone had a blast at mitos !

Whadeez & Praise him, I have not used a carbo load or sweetner for about a year and a half as I noticed many varieties of strains gaining a similar taste and attributed it to the sweetners. Since having stopped I noticed alot more of the natural flavor in my harvests.

Praise Him, I had trichs on the dubtech 7 by day 19. There are people waiting for me to trim it because it is that dank looking....
Pardon if this was asked but what are you growing in and how saturated have you been keeping the roots? Hows Humidity?

I get that every time and I don't use molasses. I'm leaning towards burst trichs and thats the sap that seals em. I also read an article in a mag recently about the hairs in sativas or hybrids that emit a goo. Says its a good thing in terms of potency if I recall. Not sure what mag. Coffee shop browsing lol
I lean toward this angle.

yo dago!
relatively new in town.
been cruising this thread for a minute,
but only posted here once.
just getting settled into the new spot.
full report to follow.

just wanted to say what's up to you kids.
looking at some of your work lets me know how much i need to step my game up.
still got a lot to learn.
it's good to be here.
welcome sir-

Wanted to say Thanx all for comming the other night, I had a great time seeing everyone again and sampling all that there was to taste. Everything was dank and the spirit of sharing was alive. Always good to see. Look forward to the nest gathering. Hope everyone had a great St. Patties Day. Peace,

Mito-

Grizz

Veteran
What's the deal with DT7, does he take long to show off her resin production??
Mine start week 4 today with little to no trichs on leaves coming from budsites or on devolping buds..

All my other strains are packing on resing this one is lolligaggin..

The adub is covered in trics, fans and everything..

She was about a foot tall when she got put into flower...
Now she's over four feet tall 5 with the pot,

So make sure ya got head room for her ... for real.
hate to even think it but it sounds like dudds to me, just had 4 duds of the sour dubb, all were 4 to 5 ft tall, yeilded good but there wasent enough resin on them to even make hash out of. and no smell at all totaly wasted half my 8 plant dough nut

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys
valley og yeild update...
4 plants in 3 3g containers got me 197g total usable bud and 45g of trim thats perfect for bho or butter.
killer buds. could argue some of the best on maui....
imported from sdf.
lots of love
aloha

ProblemChild

Sour dubble I'm used to seeing duds, I watched that plant diminish over 2 years.. last couple times I grew her I had those same problems josey, just wasn't the same as it was when I first aquired it..

The dt7s trics are breaking through finally, I'm in dirt so maybe that's why I know most of you guys are in hydro or coco so maybe a lil stunt on the soil end of things,

Still maybe only time will tell if the dubtech holds the power of the dud.

praisehim.

Veteran
mito- i've got no problem with resin. :) it was problemchild... i figured out why i was getting duds a while ago. woo !

greyskull- nice pull man ! 197 for three is great. I wish i was on maui... some valley sure sounds good. Im smokin something.. not sure what... my uncle just calls everything pokololo (chronic)..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.