What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Lookin good Mitchy!! Should be awesome to see that room packed. DT7 is in the house!!! :) I cant wait to see how she does.

meddy

I dont know who said what but all that negativity sucks. It's show and tell people, member grade school. Glad to see all the haters, drama queens, and keyboard gangsters gone or back on topic!!

Ty sir, it sure is stanky!

Thanx Sub!! I guessed those genetics from the sound of the name!!(Course I knew whose stuff thatwas and what you've been working with, so wasnt to hard. Looks and sound delish.

Growtech, not sure that LUI 13 pollen was viable has anyone else used it with success? I pollenated three things and have found no evidence of conception. it may be too soon yet so...

Here is something that smells like burnt rubber.
Clone queen called it mars OG
I call it personal
morning of day 71 ....Cut.
View Image

I have three of them and they all look different. This one looks the dankest.
View Image

Stay green and non meanm Mito-

Real Deal.... mars.

caligula

Some newer shots of the Blueberry Pie OG aka Riotberry OG we made grown by our tester DJ Maya. This plant leaned 90% to the Riotberry mama, which is just a 5th gen selected BB. Most of the plants in the 5th gen were peanut buttery/candy coneish, but this one pheno popped out and we decided to hit it with our OG..anywho, real pretty stuff thanks to Deej. I'm hoping for some full plant shot pics soon?

PS - thats a Sexy Chem Sour above!

Mitochondrion

Purplejoy?

That is what I recieved her as. In that pick up I recieved Querkle. Green Crack, Purple Joy, and Vortex. That is definitely not Querkle. Smells like grapes, tastes like Hash. I was going to wait till you came over and show you and get confirmation from you hopefully.

Thanx for the Kind words all. It has been a ruff week!!
I look forward to seeing many of you soon.

Heres some parting shots of some Jack the ripper taken down at 77 days that I took after cutting her down cause she looked somewhat interesting. Check the trich color ratio.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now many people say they have seen these blobs of sap in a bud before. This plant does it every time I grow her. Ask Caligreen This is the biggest blob yet. when you guys get over here we are going to eat the blob. It's basically sugars that didn't convert but I still find it is a sign of incredible dankness. Tastes better than honeysuckle!:woohoo:
picture.php

Peace Mito-

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
WOW! that JTR looks insane!
Ill be able to without a doubt confirm wether or not that is Purple Joy.

Cactus Cooler
picture.php

Valley og thats been flushing for a week
picture.php

Albert Walker
picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
That is what I recieved her as. In that pick up I recieved Querkle. Green Crack, Purple Joy, and Vortex. That is definitely not Querkle. Smells like grapes, tastes like Hash. I was going to wait till you came over and show you and get confirmation from you hopefully.

Thanx for the Kind words all. It has been a ruff week!!
I look forward to seeing many of you soon.

Heres some parting shots of some Jack the ripper taken down at 77 days that I took after cutting her down cause she looked somewhat interesting. Check the trich color ratio.
View Image

View Image

View Image

Now many people say they have seen these blobs of sap in a bud before. This plant does it every time I grow her. Ask Caligreen This is the biggest blob yet. when you guys get over here we are going to eat the blob. It's basically sugars that didn't convert but I still find it is a sign of incredible dankness. Tastes better than honeysuckle!:woohoo:
View Image

Peace Mito-

Damb Dude... That JTR looks killer...

I've had a few JTR's myself and the longest ive ever taken her is 10 weeks and a day or so...
I find that whenever i take my JTR past 9 weeks the Tric's turn a golden color... its crazy lookn...
:tiphat:nice jack though bro ...

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
mito- do you use molasses or some type of sweetener? I've had the sap come oozing out of a few different strains and the only thing that lines up to potentially be the cause for me is the use of molasses...and also only really happens when things are pretty well dialed in in my experience anyway...that jtr definetely looks like it is dialed in.

taste it...it's usually very sweet almost honey-esque

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
taste it...it's usually very sweet almost honey-esque
That was the case...like Honeysuckle
Mito...:thank you: That Mars sure was pretty. I liked the flav of the Jupiter too! I'll be sure to make3 some edibles before next time.

I hope everyone has a green St. Patricks Day

ProblemChild

What's the deal with DT7, does he take long to show off her resin production??
Mine start week 4 today with little to no trichs on leaves coming from budsites or on devolping buds..

All my other strains are packing on resing this one is lolligaggin..

The adub is covered in trics, fans and everything..

She was about a foot tall when she got put into flower...
Now she's over four feet tall 5 with the pot,

So make sure ya got head room for her ... for real.

praisehim.

Veteran
^^ pc...could be a dud bro.

whadeez- I think you hit the button. molasses.

watsup.. from kauai. :) hope everyone had a blast at mitos !

ProblemChild

A dud?? Isn't she still fresh eough from seed stock?
I really hope not man 20 duds in a 4k room would make me a very unhappy camper

Status
Not open for further replies.