What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitochondrion

I think my question was overlooked from a page back I was trying to find out if anyone can verify Platinum /Jack Herer/ Jack the ripper Heritage on this plant that was given to me as Platinum Jack. I was told it was a Jack Herer platinum cross but it smells just like Jack the ripper to me (like menthol bananas). It looks alot like Jack the ripper also with alot of stretch. I just dont see anything in its make up that I would consider Og, but I am not familiar with alot of the OG's out there nor Jack Herer. The final product is Fire without a doubt. I'd say average yeild. Moderate sized nugs with a good amount of density to the buds.
I'll post another full sized in hopes of some feedback please
these are day of cut
picture.php

picture.php

I hope everyone had an enjoyable thanxgiving,
Peace,
Mito-:ying:

humbleguy

Veteran
I think my question was overlooked from a page back I was trying to find out if anyone can verify Platinum /Jack Herer/ Jack the ripper Heritage on this plant that was given to me as Platinum Jack. I was told it was a Jack Herer platinum cross but it smells just like Jack the ripper to me (like menthol bananas). It looks alot like Jack the ripper also with alot of stretch.

depends on your source. might as well just call it Platinum Jack. looks TGA to me but then again subcool has gone in all kinds of strange directions as of late.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
Mito you may have stumped us hehe. :)

EDIT: Could it be the cut of J1 that was going around?

nah the J1 I have grown is straight up lemon-lime gatorade, one of the most distinct smelling strains I've ran IMO. Put out some good yield too.

I wanna get that cut back now! Miss opening up those jars.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dago is always doing it up right, im thankful for all my new and old friends
good herbs in my pipe and a full belly every night :):)
picture.php

cheers,,,

N

Nondual

EDIT: Could it be the cut of J1 that was going around?
If that's J1 it was very poorly grown. The actual bud structure is a bit close though. Far as I can tell the J1 cut that went around Dago not too long ago came from Subrob which came from me. As for J1 I'd say no.

Put out some good yield too.
You had to whip her into shape a bit but I did more than OK with her at close to 1 lb per 600 on a good cycle.

N

Nondual

Lights off, older 500w blackstar on left, new 500w blackstar on right. If you notice, the heat sink on the newer 500w is different(has the silver coils). I've noticed the new 500w produces far less heat, and has a slightly different coloring to the light it gives off.
What you're talking about is not a heat sink...sorry.

G

guest5703

Thanks for all the kind.....or....all the advice I guess Nondual...I saw Mitos run of that Mystery J1 or Chernobyl or whatever it is and it was not poorly grown at all, in fact I'd say this run was one of his best that I've seen. The leaves are proper flushed and the buds were resinous as fuck! So even if it wasn't J1, it wasn't poorly grown.

Then mentioning that the dude didn't have a "heat sink" or whatever, you sound almost arrogant. Why not say ask it like this, like: "yo thats not a heat sink, I believe its a fan right??"

Maybe I'm on a hunt for bashers this morning and no one else thought what you said was a bit out there.... who knows ;)

Mitochondrion

Hi guys thanx for the feedback.....
I was really hoping Smoke trees or Humble would be able to cinch it for me as humble has had the most exp with TGA and smoke is the resident OG expert. I recieved this cut from a friend in Menifee who said it was sold to him as platinum Jack, but it smells and looks to me just like Jack the ripper. I wanted to tell him it's not OG cause I see no OG traits....I had a brief thought that it might be chernobyl, but I dont know how that smells and like I said this smells "just like JTR", but I 'm not pro like all you guys and hate misinformation so was trying to figure it out. thanx again all.

Here is some Diablo Og I have finishing up
picture.php

Its a beautiful day out there guys but I am cutting my grass, so turn off the tv and go enjoy it for me please :)!

Red!! whadup! long time.....That looks dank! hope you had a fantastic thnxgiving.

Mito- :wave:

humbleguy

Veteran
all of the chernobyl pheno's I ran, I think it was 6 total, had strong undertones of sandalwood/patchouli with lingering hints of cleaner. It does have similar posture in that the branches while strong are flexible and poorly hold up the primarily dense flowers. their are so many TGA crosses now involving the bloodwreck(purple trainwreck pheno) it could be a different cross. the sandal wood would be the missing link to make it a chernobyl cross for sure.

chernobyl proper;
picture.php
[/url]
picture.php
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.