What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shan Diego

im pretty sure shandiego used to run the SDPK, i think i remember seeing him posting pics in the original SDF thread.

Nope, not me. U might be thinking of the RBK, rainbow kush...that was smooth, sweet smoke as long as the buds didn't rot...I've never had the sour d purple kush though.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Valley x X18
picture.php

picture.php

trichogg

Ghost, have you had a chance to sample that a-dawg yet ? I had a few beans of that & I wish I would have dusted a few bottoms on that b^%ch.. Organically, she was good.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
MM, ya the x18 gave her a little more sturdier/stronger stems... Some phenos are super strong christmas trees. The pheno pictured was the lankiest of the bunch. It was actually a female X18 that was reversed to make it.
Every pheno i tried smelled/tasted completely different than the others.
Id describe that one as a mango, tart, creamy kushy thing...
Humbleguy smelled her, and he says it smells exactly like baby poo.

Mitochondrion

spectacular grows Gentlemen!!!

some shit going down
picture.php

Humble or Smoketrees,or anyone for that matter:
I was given this plant as Platinum Jack. Smells like Jack The Ripper...
I only allowed myself 3 full sized for the bandwidth challenged but wanted to provide a range of pics for verification purposes, so you'll have to click on these two(the second one is definitely worth it).
Thoughts anyone?

and here she is close up and personal
picture.php

picture.php

Id like to thank everyone on here for contributing , supporting, and advising. Happy thanxgiving San Diego!!:thank you:

Mito-:tiphat:

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
I'm Thankful for the Community and the power of Cannabis to bring us together! :grouphug:
picture.php

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Give thanks to Jah first and formost...give thanks to all that contribute to this thread, whether you are from SD or not, thank you for sharing the love. Keep it danK!

guest396

looks pretty wicked ! that the purple people eater?

Any of you guys ever foliar feed? Any of you ever try out dutchmasters liquid light?
A friend of mine has been raving about the stuff.

I got a sample of some foliar nutes called opticspray, or something like that. But i gave everything a spraying yesterday, and you can visually see the plants looking EXTRA perky. Anyways, i was just wondering how many of you foliar feed, and with what products

yeah i have been using dutchmaster for a minute now foliartech and a few other things here and there... now mostly i co-grow so i dont really do it anymore due to my friend that is helping me to unlearn all the fuckery and focus... i will however do a side by side down the line on two plants just to see.

Give thanks to Jah first and formost...give thanks to all that contribute to this thread, whether you are from SD or not, thank you for sharing the love. Keep it danK!

well there's the "J" thing again... it's like calling you Kalsio... we know its you but still somehow it aint... if we want to thank Him then yes by all means Praise You Yah.=HalleluYah! and again Yah bless the people of this thread....

hope all is well for everybody, friend or foe. as for me you find me thankful everyday. the best is still to come... late

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Great shots guys. Couple more from today.

picture.php

My extremely fire leaning Napalm finished in 68 days under 11/13. The lemon pepper smell is very strong! The smoke from the lowers at day 56 was impressive, heavy lemon-pepper taste with a creamy exhale, aftertaste of og dirty-dank. The high is almost completely Destroyer's, however the "omg let's ride bikes" ADD portion of the Destroyer has been tamed a bit by the OG side. Yield - BLOWS! roughly 2oz from a full screen is disappointing, but it's not like I wasn't expecting it considering the parentage. The Purple White Widow (purple thai pheno) pollen is apparently very effective, though I think mom's influence must be pretty strong, the seeds are the size of peas - a very destroyer trait.

picture.php

picture.php

This is Green House's Hawaiian Snow standard from back in the day. (Neville's Haze x Pure Haze) x Hawaiian Haze - should beat Tom Hill Haze as the thinnest fingered leaf record holder in the garden. Stacks fast for a haze though, probably only a 13-14 week strain.

Enjoy the day, the great eats and the people you spend it with.:wave:

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
Happy Thanksgiving SD

may your plates and bowls be full of the good stuff today.

Here is one of the progeny of my little seed making project

OG Kush x Honey White (The White x Highend [Rene x Blueberry])

day ~40-45

picture.php

woolybear

Veteran
I'm Thankful for the Community and the power of Cannabis to bring us together! :grouphug:
picture.php

i wonder when/where this pic was taken... obviously a chill situation as snoop dogg's hair is out and he's wearing socks n sandals... whats all that shit on the table lol...

black guy in the back is a snoop homie, white guy's leg in the left is willie's homie i think... lol

edit: look how effing skinny snoop dog is... with all the 'erb and munchies... wtf yo you is a skinny ass *****

Last edited:
Finally got my new 500w Blackstar in...woohoo!

2vsrzmu.jpg

Lights off, older 500w blackstar on left, new 500w blackstar on right. If you notice, the heat sink on the newer 500w is different(has the silver coils). I've noticed the new 500w produces far less heat, and has a slightly different coloring to the light it gives off. It still crushes the par meter though :) 2000+ in the middles, 1000-1500 on the outter edges.

m7cebc.jpg

Another pic of the same, but shows the new one on the right a little better.

n3ng9f.jpg

Lights on!

x443zo.jpg

Peeking through my new top/front enclosure area.

6p27nq.jpg

I put a reflective mylar top + front to help trap more light in. Originally I just had the reflective "door", so now it's totally enclosed. It was done at a total cost of $0.00, so it utilizes wood screws, zip ties, and old mylar I had laying around. Free = good.

soooooo stoked I finally got it! I took the 240w out for now and am loaning it to Terpene for the time being...dunno if he's ever going to give it back though :( lol. I need to save some $$$ up so I can build a full veg area, and then I'll put the 240w in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.