What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

guest396

Passover (memorial)! Feast of Unleavened Bread (celebration)!

yeah mofo's i'm hebrew straight nazi killer! the Bear Jew has dreams of grandeur wakes hoping to be me!!! see you fellas soon!

Donnie! Got a nazi who wants to die for country! Oblige him!

and Voo, hey just got a fat sack of Lemon Kush given to me ( i work at a bad ass mother fooking hydroponic store in N. cali!!! i see sick dank almost every day) not even cured yet, straight fire. got the cut too. word is it's master kush x lemon joy. whats the story on that end? nice dieselish taste. lemony all day.

*journeyman* gone huh? too bad smart brother. 'til next time...

Talofa. Afio Mai!

my brother in law is Samoan, my niece is half Samoan and many friends during hs!

somebody once thought i didn't have many dealings with Samoans, not true they are my family, i just moved around ALL my life...

I guess that PARTIALY explains a few of my pm's to another member and in fact, i meant no offence, but:

Sa toe faapea atu le toeaina, afai ae toe misa oulua o le a liu ma'a loa i le mea o lo'o tu ai.
though you are Hawiian, not Samoan.
that is not meant for you journey:

don't want to be turned to stone. just to get stoned. hahaha

so i hope you now understand, as all men who do good to me are my bothers (bredren). i wasn't trying to argue or start trouble....

aloaha! it's mahalo, if it's mahalo!?!? humongus?

V

Voodoo

and Voo, hey just got a fat sack of Lemon Kush given to me ( i work at a bad ass mother fooking hydroponic store in N. cali!!! i see sick dank almost every day) not even cured yet, straight fire. got the cut too. word is it's master kush x lemon joy. whats the story on that end? nice dieselish taste. lemony all day.

Im in, didn't realize you were norcal. Im originally from the bay - land of "I just want purple." I am very interested in the master/lemonjoy, that sounds awesome. Like lemonheads and couchlock. I got a cut of lemon kush as well from a friend here in Pacific Beach. He tells me the lemon smell will be overwhelming.. I can't wait. Shes about 8 inches tall right now, so figure another 6 weeks or so in veg before she spends months in flower.. So much to look forward too :)

Hurry up and get back down here.

Chernobyl Update;

Since she's now officially ripe, I have decided its time to see what kind of abuse shell take. For the next couple weeks, I will be watering the Chernobyl with ice water. I want her to shift hard. Very, very hard. I was debating the icewater method for coloration, but Calico actually suggested I try it for an increase in yield. I cannot take credit for this idea, its actually used in the citrus crop world. Specs;

48 tray style ice cubes
.5 gal water (RO & tap mix - 160ppm tds before nutes, pH - 5.8-6.2)
Botanicare Hydroplex - 4ml per gal
Botanicare Pro Bloom - 15ml per gal
Botanicare Liquid Karma - 12ml per gal
Botanicare Sweet - 20ml per gal

After only one night the plant seems to be flowering with a higher intensity, the purple color is GORGEOUS and the plant seems to have not suffered in the slightest, despite the stress of being more iced out than most of South Central.

So here's the start of my project...

100_2013.jpg

100_2015.jpg

Alright Humble. Let's dance. :dance013:
100_2020.jpg

100_2023.jpg

Excellent genetics sir. If you couldn't tell, I am LOVING this plant.:):)

guest396

KRD- cant wait to run these ladies...gettin ready for a lil late lst action...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gotta love rob and his never ending supply of crystal geyser bottles! hahaha. they should cut you in on stock!
:laughing:

Im in, didn't realize you were norcal. Im originally from the bay - land of "I just want purple." I am very interested in the master/lemonjoy, that sounds awesome. Like lemonheads and couchlock. I got a cut of lemon kush as well from a friend here in Pacific Beach. He tells me the lemon smell will be overwhelming.. I can't wait. Shes about 8 inches tall right now, so figure another 6 weeks or so in veg before she spends months in flower.. So much to look forward too :)

yeah i'm originaly from Dago. mid teens moved to the bay, Frisco didn't know what hit her! back and forth now, so i just rep basic jimmy land california in it's fookin' entirety. i'm irish as well and not a bit unlike the charcture steven from braveheart in my thinking sometimes.... "California, She's mine!" HAHAHAHAHAHA im a Madman.....fuck Arizona! just kidding. where else can you carry a full auto in public and wave at the police at the same time?

Happy FoUB! :jump:

hey anyone wanna send me a pm on donating these beans for the server fund???
rob, Cali, any one from the at&t circle of friends? i want rob to see ICMag Doner right below my name, too. sometimes it takes a man forever to show his gratitude for the friendship he recieves, but indeed, i'm working on it. ready for round two now! Alien Dawg e and c, and 91 Chem. time and place. your words will set the thing in motion. pm me, if you will. ready to roll.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran

Chernobyl Update;

Since she's now officially ripe, I have decided its time to see what kind of abuse shell take. For the next couple weeks, I will be watering the Chernobyl with ice water. I want her to shift hard. Very, very hard. I was debating the icewater method for coloration, but Calico actually suggested I try it for an increase in yield. I cannot take credit for this idea, its actually used in the citrus crop world. Specs;

48 tray style ice cubes
.5 gal water (RO & tap mix - 160ppm tds before nutes, pH - 5.8-6.2)
Botanicare Hydroplex - 4ml per gal
Botanicare Pro Bloom - 15ml per gal
Botanicare Liquid Karma - 12ml per gal
Botanicare Sweet - 20ml per gal

After only one night the plant seems to be flowering with a higher intensity, the purple color is GORGEOUS and the plant seems to have not suffered in the slightest, despite the stress of being more iced out than most of South Central.

So here's the start of my project...

100_2013.jpg

100_2015.jpg

Alright Humble. Let's dance. :dance013:
100_2020.jpg

100_2023.jpg

Excellent genetics sir. If you couldn't tell, I am LOVING this plant.:):)

Drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...Looking awesome dude! I mean sicko bud! CFL Masta! I bow to you! :bow: I am not worthy! I am not worthy! :tongue:

V

Voodoo

Calico thanks bud, I think your idea is going to make this thing friggin insane looking.

SanDiegrow

Welcome all! Our first thread was a great success about the different strains being grown in our fine city, it accumulated so many posts that the thread itself had to be shutdown!

Now we've got a chance to represent SD from the start of 2010, lets get going!!!

I'd like to start things off with some of SD's current finest

We all remember the Sour Dubble right???

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

But still we remain strong with the old regulars, Here's a cross of Green Crack and Ice Queen called Green Ice

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

What lights did you use?

KRD

Hey sub are you doing those ad's 100% organic? Cant wait to see her in full bloom she does well with the late lst/supercropping. Also waiting to see humbles in action.

V

Voodoo

what does putting ice in the soil do? cuz u had high temps?

The ice is an experiment that is used in something known as "minimum cold hours" used in citrus. It seems to help them fruit better. Of course ice will also stress the hell out of the plant, causing it to harden up and turn purple.

SD, the book you want to buy is Jorge Cervantes's Medical Marijuana Grow Bible, I think they have it at the Black in Ocean Beach or you can get it on Amazon, Ebay, etc. With the exceptions of a few pointers from the gurus on this forum - all of my knowledge on how to care for marijuana came from that book.

guest396

The ice is an experiment that is used in something known as "minimum cold hours" used in citrus. It seems to help them fruit better. Of course ice will also stress the hell out of the plant, causing it to harden up and turn purple.

SD, the book you want to buy is Jorge Cervantes's Medical Marijuana Grow Bible, I think they have it at the Black in Ocean Beach or you can get it on Amazon, Ebay, etc. With the exceptions of a few pointers from the gurus on this forum - all of my knowledge on how to care for marijuana came from that book.

just a random post, less then a month ago Jorge stopped in to our grow shop and signed a copy of his book to my boss.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
First I've ever heard about an evergreen citrus needing a chill time, I thought only deciduous fruit trees needed a chill time...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey sub are you doing those ad's 100% organic? Cant wait to see her in full bloom she does well with the late lst/supercropping. Also waiting to see humbles in action.

yup...using the canna bio line...i may have to bloom them as is w no topping or lst...ive actually got less room in the veg area then the flower room...im overstocked(still under my numbers, but more then i have room for) and im not gonna kill any of em off at this point...i wish i didnt have three GIGANTIC seeded girls taking up so much room in flower..

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
First I've ever heard about an evergreen citrus needing a chill time, I thought only deciduous fruit trees needed a chill time...

You are correct citrus dont require a chill time but they can benefit from it. I was told to give my orange and lemon dwarfs about 15 hours of chill time each week. People here in San Diego have had much success with bigger yields from their citrus trees doing this technique.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
You are correct citrus dont require a chill time but they can benefit from it. I was told to give my orange and lemon dwarfs about 15 hours of chill time each week. People here in San Diego have had much success with bigger yields from their citrus trees doing this technique.

Oh... I'm out in the I.E. :wave: Never seen/heard of anybody do it to a citrus before LOL seemed odd when I read it LOL

"15 hours of chill time each week" Thats alot of ice over the winter LOL

For high fruit production on citrus, I water only when needed, citrus is drought tolorant, dont let flowers drop or fruit split.

I fertilize early spring to feed the new growth/flowers and keep up with it throughout the year.

And I have more than one strain of each fruit variety to help with pollination (cara cara pink navel orange and a moro blood orange for example).

I have not seen much from ice or chill time with citrus in my experience

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.