What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Voodoo

Hey thanks GT, I think Ill just stick to my doc's rec.

Thanks. Cherry for now, Ether to follow. Very easy to grow but did notice some nanners. Anyone else seeing herman show up on these., actually a little concerned as these were fully developed male flowers which could be threatening to the rest of the crop.

Some thaitanium I'm running, this cut is rock solid, it's just not a numbers player. Probably one of the most wicked looking cuts I have ever seen. Black as the night.
picture.php
picture.php

Humble I really wanna know what you're doing to get them to shift black like that. They look great! I have achieved a very nice purple color (which is being dramatically intensified by ice now ;)) but seriously, any special tricks on that one? I have a second Chernobyl Thaitanium Im going to toss into flower here in a couple weeks to replace the current one and I want the iron black shift that you're pulling off.

Also - my Sour Diesel dreams of 120 days were fiction. She finished in 78 days, cant argue with amber. :D

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great thread guys, i just found this one as the first one got locked.
So many great grower here in SD and ya'll pumping some crazy top shelf meds.
Just joined the group and i hope i wou,d make you guys proud

grow on guys :D

Some of the stuff here
Sweet Island Crack

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sandiegrow...ok, a few of us have kinda jumped ya a bit...but that happens to new guys around here sometimes...that being done, we are happy to see ya round here(if for no other reason than the cool name! haha jk)...welcome and i hope to see you contribute!
---redspa-welcome...i will bite: green crack x island sweet skunk?

V

Voodoo

we are happy to see ya round here(if for no other reason than the cool name! haha jk)...welcome and i hope to see you contribute!

and cause hes flowering micro CFL style! :)

Chernobyl Update:

Plant seems to be adding mass like crazy! Color is great. Damage to the plant seems minimal if any at all. If you look at the image you can see the new calyxes pushing through the purple.

100_2030.jpg

Oh and "sweet island crack" either sounds delicious, or like you're describing an old Jamaican plumber. Either way, excellent work!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sandiegrow...ok, a few of us have kinda jumped ya a bit...but that happens to new guys around here sometimes...that being done, we are happy to see ya round here(if for no other reason than the cool name! haha jk)...welcome and i hope to see you contribute!
yes sire, dead on ;)

humbleguy

Veteran
I see the black wanting to come through on that thaitanium..... It might just be the difference in lighting.... HPS vs CFL

G

guest5703

What lights did you use?
Mostly just a 400 hps on those, nice name ;)

^^^^welcome back bro!
Thanks dude!

Visited Ukiah on the way home, got a sample pack...70 bucks, for about 5-6 grams but I didnt weigh it (and I wasnt the one who went in to get it) but anyway 3/4 buds were very nice smoke. Flushed and smelled great, even the Maui Goo which burned like shit smelled good, but it crackled and popped and I havent smoked any since I lit one bowl. The GDP, I guess its like Amstel GDP?? Dunno what that is, but its more like an Urkle to me and is very nice! The "Green Crack" is not green crack IMO, and they told my friend 2 buds were indoor and 2 were outdoor when I'm pretty sure only the GDP was indoor, the Maui Goo and Blueberry were definite outdoors, then the "Green Crack" was probably greenhouse. Nice folks just starting up, seemed to me like they were doing very well already. They gave my a business card, and on the back was the wax lighting stuff, it really works well and makes the buds taste even better than usual....I think they got me hooked, I need to get out and buy a fat ass roll of that shit! I wont post the card, but I'll show you the wax lighter

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the tents looking proper

picture.php

Check the veg, Alien Dawg in the house

picture.php

Apothecary ChemDawg

picture.php

picture.php

:ying:

SanDiegrow

yeah i dunno didnt i say the correct guidelines though? whatever. ive been a mmj cali patient for 3 years and have had friends who started delivery services and needed to deal with same situation. ask your doctor the will explain it better.cmon noone is gonna live in the a patient, but yeah i guess in court that would be good to have. yeah im gonna contribute im uploading new pics to my first grow. check it out!! :) sd4life

SanDiegrow

sdgrow: growtech knows mmj laws better than anyone here i think. If anyone should be giving info, its him.

haha what was the point of this post? dont be bitter. maybe do some quick research and give some input rather than talkin shit. i gave the correct advice which was get some recs and talk to your doctor. chilllll this is an irie site, dont pollute it with bitterness

praisehim.

Veteran
cali : welcome to back to sd. : ) that gdp looks nice. if you like the wick, i got something you should try. I'll holler : )

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
---cali, ya that stuff is bomb...i dont even like lighting a joint w a lighter anymore! haha

---just got done giving the chemd and the albert walker some serious haircuts...the smell of that albert...is there anyone here who loves sativa who is not growing her? get your hands on it...

---speaking of sativas...we are gonna have some new stock shortly...theres gonna be cindy99 and original recipe apollo coming out this summer..the keeper cuts will be passed to the proper collectives and will spread from there...

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
yeah i dunno didnt i say the correct guidelines though? whatever. ive been a mmj cali patient for 3 years and have had friends who started delivery services and needed to deal with same situation. ask your doctor the will explain it better.cmon noone is gonna live in the a patient, but yeah i guess in court that would be good to have. yeah im gonna contribute im uploading new pics to my first grow. check it out!! :) sd4life

just an FYI i was just at my docs office and i was there with a friend who has a serious condition. I asked about becoming his caregiver and i got a 10 min speech abt how being a care giver is not what it used to be... now the law requires that you do more then provide medicine. you have to prove that you transport the person to and from dr visits, bring food, help clean... many many things. he said its not worth it b/c the once in court if your patient is not very very disabled (enough to not grow your own) they will throw the book at you. Esp here in SD.

take that as you wish. i am personally going to go with the words of my doctor and the much respected GT.

that is all.

SanDiegrow

just an FYI i was just at my docs office and i was there with a friend who has a serious condition. I asked about becoming his caregiver and i got a 10 min speech abt how being a care giver is not what it used to be... now the law requires that you do more then provide medicine. you have to prove that you transport the person to and from dr visits, bring food, help clean... many many things. he said its not worth it b/c the once in court if your patient is not very very disabled (enough to not grow your own) they will throw the book at you. Esp here in SD.

take that as you wish. i am personally going to go with the words of my doctor and the much respected GT.

that is all.

haha i guess GT is legit everyone keeps praising him. i didnt know the guidelines changed... i guess go with what your doctor says? im up for renewal soon so ill ask about it and get full details.

just uploaded new pics to 1st timer my closet tent grow!! check it :
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=166838

OsWiZzLe

haha i guess GT is legit everyone keeps praising him. i didnt know the guidelines changed... i guess go with what your doctor says? im up for renewal soon so ill ask about it and get full details.

your knowledge of anything MJ is reflected in how you grow....and since your grow looks like shit....it's obvious you dont know shit....

:canabis:

humbleguy

Veteran
---speaking of sativas...we are gonna have some new stock shortly...theres gonna be cindy99 and original recipe apollo coming out this summer..the keeper cuts will be passed to the proper collectives and will spread from there...

Originals huh? Would this be through Joey Seeds by chance? I spent a few years on Apollo crosses with SubCools gear. I really regret not keeping the Sputnik line around. Sticky strawberry jam.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran

i signed on this morning just to see if you had responded. I was pleasantly impressed that you had with such poise. i think thats pretty classy.

Definitly ask your doctor when you go in for renewal. The caregiver situation has been under a lot of scrutiny for some time now. I personal have requested a 'letter of exemption' which means that i can grow more then the usual plant numbers to adequately medicate for my condition.

btw, i'll be checking in on your grow. I'm glad to see you already have one of SD Finest helping you out over there. Voodoo is the man to talk to when it comes to high ( ha ha ) performing CFL grows. I am excited to see how you do.

BTW, i dont think your grow looks like shit. SD finest and been one of the cleanest threads on IC for bashing. we are all about :ying: here.

No worries. I even got schooled once when i didnt know who OHGEE was and i posted something with some sarcasm. Now i have a lot of respect for him and his grows and enjoy this thread more than any other on IC.

Peace and welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.