What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
since im always buggin for pics i gotta throw one up once in awhile...heres a shot of cashplant b...this one i will prob spread to a vendor..from early samples i think she is gonna be a ball buster w a very nice flavor...will see when they are done though

picture.php

D.A.F ?
(Dank as Fuck)

TR

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Testing my new greenhouse :) Wish me luck LOL :ying:

Southern California has the best weather... One minute its :freezing: and the next minute its :toohot:

picture.php

:wave:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
if san diegos finest cuts was a photo album i would nominate that pic for the cover^^^^!:)
...so i pulled cashplant c out today snapped a few...her problem is she yields like this:
picture.php

....but i should have gotten a pic of the lower half...i will next time...she has about 80 percent of her nugs BELOW where i cropped that photo...i am a moron...what she has going for her is all the lil nugs look like this...ROCK fukn hard... densest ive seen in awhile...i cant wait to smoke her
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

Mountain

Hey Sub...I've lost track...that kind of looks like a garage...you got new digs? What day is that Cash Plant at?

humbleguy

Veteran
her problem is she yields like this:
Now that your back in wool I would run her a few times and try reducing your nitrogen about 5 weeks in.... Most strains bulk up later in flower with a nice kick of K. a 1/3.5 ratio P/K is what you'll find in a lot of hydro bloom boosters. This really gets those fat girls sweatin'

get those fat girls sweatin' yall!

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Testing my new greenhouse :) Wish me luck LOL :ying:

Southern California has the best weather... One minute its :freezing: and the next minute its :toohot:

picture.php

is that really a greenhouse? my auntie wants a small greenhouse to grow but is afraid people will see the plants and want to steal them... and she dont have much $$$.

M

Mountain

Here's a pic of a freshly harvested and dried Mountain Madness top a friend just posted. Pretty sure this is Sub's first cross...Madness x REv's C99...

This girl's got potential!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Sub...I've lost track...that kind of looks like a garage...you got new digs? What day is that Cash Plant at?
sure do...im out in the mountains(well, what they call mountains in socal!)....that pick was in late 50s or so...

Now that your back in wool I would run her a few times and try reducing your nitrogen about 5 weeks in.... Most strains bulk up later in flower with a nice kick of K. a 1/3.5 ratio P/K is what you'll find in a lot of hydro bloom boosters. This really gets those fat girls sweatin'

get those fat girls sweatin' yall!
--i like fat sweaty girls! im using the pk13/14 right now, experimenting w diff cycles...what i should have said is she yields like this compared to her sisters..which were on the same cycle...they have nugs on them i would say...10 times the size(colas) and lower buds 2-3 times...however, as dense as they are(a and b) the little nugs on c are like rocks...def a phenotypical difference...i wonder where the diff originates from..
--nice pics ptone
--mjm...dont know if anyone has it still...i ran her three times...each time she was supposed to be something else! ha...i liked it...good solid smoke...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a pic of a freshly harvested Mountain Madness top a friend just posted. Pretty sure this is Sub's first cross...Madness x REv's C99...

This girl's got potential!

NICE! I have been looking for more pics...a friend moved to western new york and took some beans w him...they ran it this year and it went over big...there have been f2s of this strain greyskull made up on the server fund auction forever...dont know how much play they have been getting...that was indoor bro? or outdoor? nice fat nugs...whats it taste like? lean one way or the other? more info man!:)

M

Mountain

EDIT
freshly harvested...indoor..ok..ha
Beat me to the post but...Indoors bro and pretty impressive IMO. These guys up north got their shit dialed in. Same dude that got some of the Raspberry Kush x Mountain Madness instead of the Guerrilla Gold crosses and he really loved that one. He said the RK x MM would be a hella SOG yielder, tasty and potent.

lean one way or the other?
LOL...looks like Madness! Will call him up and get more details but looks like a winner...maybe Madness with a bit more flavor and punch?

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
is that really a greenhouse? my auntie wants a small greenhouse to grow but is afraid people will see the plants and want to steal them... and she dont have much $$$.

It was on sale for $200 at Lowes, metal frame, 2 doors, 4 screened windows, over 6ft tall :tiphat:

picture.php

SPRING GARDENER 7'H x 6'W x 8'L Gable Greenhouse

Item #: 78883 | Model #: IS 70608

•Roll-up windows allow for cross ventilation and climate control and are equipped with insect netting to help control pests that can damage young plants
•Wing nut assembly does not require tools
•Sturdy, rust resistant frame
•Decorative powder coat finish matches valance on cover and walls

M

Mountain

My friend likes the RK x MM better than the MM but said both hit pretty good. The RK x MM has some really tasty phenos. His caregiver likes both, growing like a few handfuls and then some ATM, and these guys churn through a lot of strains. Definitely a positive addition to the scene and made it's mark in at least one small circle in the canna world and sticking around at least for the time being :tiphat:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
does anyone know to make medicated juice / sodas? im kinda looking to my brotha growtek >>> i used to have a dood who would bring me all sorts of medicated teas juices and sodas but i cant get in touch with the dood no more so i either need to find someone who does it or can teach me how to do it because i need like a 6 pack a day

Status
Not open for further replies.