What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trinity Gold

Yo another little note...

Docta was given the cut that's now called "Docta's 91 Chem" by some commersh growers..That plant is in no way Chem 91 and was never purported by Doc to be that...

Don't care who is lookin for the betsy..I have that shit already and want to know about it..So...some real OG san diego heads..please stand up

OsWiZzLe

I'd love to smoke with BHT then! sounds like my kinda dude! I smoke alot of BHO the last 6 months...its destroyed my tolerance for the worst...i probally smoke almost an 1/8 a day of it....horrible tolerance...sucks actually lol

RedReign

speaking of afghani, hows that Afghani Kush at PO?

I got Afghani #1 from APE a long time ago and LOVED IT. really nice indica. I wanted to make some crosses with it myself. I haven't seen it around in a long time though and wasnt sure if this Afgani kush is similar.

The Afghani Kush at PO is a Bubba type plant, it's a nice cut.

IMG_8324_edited.JPG

IMG_8323_edited.jpg

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
that depends on how youre smokin IMO. If you blaze blunts all day and take bong hits, youre fucked. If you take bonghits all day and smoke a blunt, youre fucked. Also depends on the bong or blunt wrap too...its not just how much you smoke its how you smoke as well me thinks. I know people who burn through herb but they dont hold it in. I know people(me) that hold it in until they feel like their chest is going to explode and they get blasted on less weed. Ill still go blow for blow with anyone. :)

EDIT: Nice buds Red!

OsWiZzLe

I hate blunts....i quit smoking those in the 90's.....give me my glass bong and hakko pen all day....hold that shit in my lungs until they explode and i cough out vapors....always blow through your nose too....more mucus membranes to absorb the cannabis smoke.....we need to have a smoke fest ....

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
I hate blunts....i quit smoking those in the 90's.....give me my glass bong and hakko pen all day....hold that shit in my lungs until they explode and i cough out vapors....always blow through your nose too....more mucus membranes to absorb the cannabis smoke.....we need to have a smoke fest ....

Yea wonder what ever happened to that...I smoke whatever btw, blunt, joint, pipe, bong, bubbler, doesnt matter to me. Ill eat edibles, drink tinctures, and melt bho and fm with the best of em. :) I have an "until I pass out" attitude hehe. :)

ThaDocta

Veteran
What can I say, I like to start controversy. :tiphat:

It's the only thing that keeps a shithole like icmag entertaining. :dance013: I love getting people like BHT's panties in a bunch. Mr. San Diego Baitbreath, I mean Hogsbait, I mean this shit smells looks and tastes like bubba in it! LOL. Keeping fakin' the funk to get the reals, bud.

To answer some questions.

AW came from my locale from a small group. If you have the original cut, it came from us, and it's extremely distinct in smell/taste. Dank skunk mixed with an indescribably citrus/pine fresh blast. A somewhat hairy plant in appearance (although very dense tric coverage), and difficult to dial in, even for most "pros".

Trinity...whats up man...glad to see you've mellowed out a bit.

Ozwizzle...on the "chem91"....

I tossed it after the first run b/c it was too much like sour d and said, give it to anyone that wants it b/c some cats loved it. Sorry, but you're years late to the party. You probably grew that shit the first time after it had been out of my garden for at least 3 years.

As trinity pointed out, if you were in the scene then and knew whats up, you'd know I only passed it as I was given it, to preserve the integrity of what is in the scene. It was chemmy/diesely enough that I couldn't justify a renaming. Renaming is only acceptable when something is not as advertised. IF we all follow some simple rules, we won't lose prized genetics to careless stoners and clone vendors that can't label a clone correctly and only care about the end $.

I simply came in the thread to inform you guys are spreading a false cut under the name Albert Walker. I never said what you guys have is crap, I just said it's not albert. You "AW" could even be better, if it is, sweet! I'd love to try a piece. As good as it may be, I doubt it's more UNIQUE than the real AW.

OsWiZzLe

Hey Doc...if i knew the cut i was getting was your 91chem...it never would have made it to my garden :) it was mislabeled...supposed to be Chem D

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
now this is really gonna bug me... The 'ALbert Walker' we have down here.. Is seriously a favorite of sooo many. The high on it is sooo enjoyable, that was the main reason i thought it had to be the authentic cut.. Jason kings description of not being able to be in a bad mood when high on AW... That is 100% accurate to the cut we have down here.. The giggliest, happiest weed... And i have friends who "would smoke this all day just for the taste even if it didnt get me high."

Dank skunk mixed with citrus pine is DEFINITELY NOT what we have... And that sounds like something i would really want to try.

If you wanted to release the AW to the 'community' originally.. And now it seems that the 'community' is running something mislabeled.... Do you not want people to run the real AW?
I would think your almost over it now (me hopes not) if its as "UNIQUE" as you say it is, id love to see how it stacks up

M

Mountain

So...some real OG san diego heads..please stand up
That would be Smoke Trees.

So you guys don't have the real AW? Can I have what you guys got instead? AW came out of the PNW...no? At least that's what I remember. Guess now you guys gotta think up another name for what you have.

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
What can I say, I like to start controversy. :tiphat:
It's the only thing that keeps a shithole like icmag entertaining. :dance013: I love getting people like BHT's panties in a bunch. Mr.

IC... not such a bad place & some good stuff going on more of late ...but by any means lets keep the 'ol IC rag entertaining Doc ! ;)

Albert Walker , that was a hard one to dial in had heard going round pacific Northwest a ways back but not alot known bout it ... Could do some terrific shaggy crystal coated colas .

I hate blunts.... quit smoking those in the 90's.....give me my glass bong and hakko pen all day....hold that shit in my lungs until they explode and cough out vapors....always blow through your nose too....more mucus membranes to absorb the cannabis smoke.....we need to have a smoke fest ....

I concur!

Sounds like u would be a one man party , Ozwizz ? We did have those few "Jugs n Nugz" partys a few yrs back that outkasst put on, one up in SantaCruz that were funny as hell . Met a few nice peeps there complete with strippers/erotic dancers which u had to aways keep away from the edibles so they didnt get too stoned to dance later on . :biglaugh:

Well the first high-tech & classiest way to smoke for us " crazy hippified Baghdad~by~the~Bay area peeps was the good old classic Bamboo Bong that dates back 1000's of yrs ...that's when there was something good enough to put into the jet bowl back then , which was pretty rare . For so many friggen yrs there was nothing but tons of that "Colombian piss~weed" that was flooding the scene for almost a decade dumped off just south of SF by that one enterprising "importer" & picked up by the fisherman off the cove .

Compared to those days even the shwag now is decent enough ...lots of experimenting going on now by a few passionate younger growers , nice to have the old hands like the Doc to show up & lend a little hand keeping things on the real...but there seems to be a real revolution happening now back in states like Colo with their larger med grows. Starting to rival & mirror anything going on here in Cali...

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
hahah docta. see the difference between me and you is i couldnt give a fuck about a name or if its legit or who bred it or who passed it or none of that dumb bullshit because it dont really matter anything i grows sells so fast it dont make the slightest difference what it is

as far as the HB>>> ive made it BEYOND clear that the hogsbreath cut i got is just some really good smoke ive been growing for the past 7+ years. rather it be real or not i dont give a fuck.

so congratulations on claiming something that is totally irrelevant to basically everyone in the SDF thread. hell most people i talk to about AW outside of our crew thinks that weed is fucking garbage anyways. in fact ive been calling the cut i got labeled AW >>> sour grapefruit kush .. but i could call it pigs anus and it would still fly off the shelf

T

Trinity Gold

What does that have to do with the fact that you're a trade baiter and wouldn't know the correct cuts that match with the correct labels if their fan leaves reached out and slapped ya BHT?

So...Smoke Trees or any one else who is a real San Diego head..what can you tell me about Old Betsy besides you want it?

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
hahah docta. see the difference between me and you is i couldnt give a fuck about a name or if its legit or who bred it or who passed it or none of that dumb bullshit because it dont really matter anything i grows sells so fast it dont make the slightest difference what it is

as far as the HB>>> ive made it BEYOND clear that the hogsbreath cut i got is just some really good smoke ive been growing for the past 7+ years. rather it be real or not i dont give a fuck.

so congratulations on claiming something that is totally irrelevant to basically everyone in the SDF thread. hell most people i talk to about AW outside of our crew thinks that weed is fucking garbage anyways. in fact ive been calling the cut i got labeled AW >>> sour grapefruit kush .. but i could call it pigs anus and it would still fly off the shelf

I fucking hate people like you!!!!!!!! Its all about the money, huh? Nobody should share shit with fucks like you!!!!!

Wow... Look how your panties get all bunched up over a cut you didnt even grow from seed... Hell you dont even know if you've seen the real deal LOL :laughing:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
What does that have to do with the fact that you're a trade baiter and wouldn't know the correct cuts that match with the correct labels if their fan leaves reached out and slapped ya BHT?

So...Smoke Trees or any one else who is a real San Diego head..what can you tell me about Old Betsy besides you want it?

hahaha >>> these guys are like fucking roaches. once you think they are gone they pop their nasty little faces up again.

since you want to rehash some shit from years ago.. lets get the whole story out. yeah i handed off a few mislabels. did i apoligize? i believe i did. did i work to rectify the mistake. i believe i did. and what did i get in return? a bunch of whiny fucking faggots who still bring this bullshit drama up like a ex girlfriend.

since at least im man enough to admit when im at fault, id still like to hear from ogbub admit that what he gave me was infested. so not only did i trash those cuts, i told him that even after i threw the cuts away that i would still replace the mislabels i gave him. i realize you guys are small time and dont put #s out. but when you have a few hundred clones all vegging....sometimes shit happends.

but hey. hold on to that all you like. you guys want to be fucking bitter and hold your head up like your shit dont stink. be me my guest. but honestly im glad that i didnt give you the right cuts because you guys are all fucking scumbags anyways.

-BhT:wave:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
I fucking hate people like you!!!!!!!! Its all about the money, huh? Nobody should share shit with fucks like you!!!!!

Wow... Look how your panties get all bunched up over a cut you didnt even grow from seed... Hell you dont even know if you've seen the real deal LOL :laughing:

>>>again my point is made. yeah it is about money and so it was for all you fucks. i remember your little fucking crew selling them og cuts for 20 a piece to the clubs so dont get all high and fucking mighty with me. do i fucking love this plant? you can bet your god damn ass i do. talk to any of the SDF heads that know me. but no i dont get caught up in the pathetic fucking arguments over who did what or where what came from. ive told everyone since day 1 i dont give a shit about names. if its good grow it. if not dont. and the only panties that get worn is all you little fucking faggots playing the who me? blame game over some shit that i couldnt give a fuck about to begin with.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
>>>again my point is made. yeah it is about money and so it was for all you fucks. i remember your little fucking crew selling them og cuts for 20 a piece to the clubs so dont get all high and fucking mighty with me. do i fucking love this plant? you can bet your god damn ass i do. talk to any of the SDF heads that know me. but no i dont get caught up in the pathetic fucking arguments over who did what or where what came from. ive told everyone since day 1 i dont give a shit about names. if its good grow it. if not dont. and the only panties that get worn is all you little fucking faggots playing the who me? blame game over some shit that i couldnt give a fuck about to begin with.

I'm sure you'd love any plant that pays the bills... Greed :ying:

You dont know shit about me chump.... :ying:

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
hahaha >>> these guys are like fucking roaches. once you think they are gone they pop their nasty little faces up again.

since you want to rehash some shit from years ago.. lets get the whole story out. yeah i handed off a few mislabels. did i apoligize? i believe i did. did i work to rectify the mistake. i believe i did. and what did i get in return? a bunch of whiny fucking faggots who still bring this bullshit drama up like a ex girlfriend.

since at least im man enough to admit when im at fault, id still like to hear from ogbub admit that what he gave me was infested. so not only did i trash those cuts, i told him that even after i threw the cuts away that i would still replace the mislabels i gave him. i realize you guys are small time and dont put #s out. but when you have a few hundred clones all vegging....sometimes shit happends.

but hey. hold on to that all you like. you guys want to be fucking bitter and hold your head up like your shit dont stink. be me my guest. but honestly im glad that i didnt give you the right cuts because you guys are all fucking scumbags anyways.

-BhT:wave:

I want people to see the scum in this thread.... In case you try to edit :ying:

Status
Not open for further replies.