What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Okay Doc.

After squeezing a nug of whatever AW is in the circle right now makes me jam my fingers up my nose though

statusquo

Ya'll elders need to humble down! You have 8 posts with a late join date. Also, "there wouldn't be an albert walker out there in non local circles if it weren't for me" doesn't really have any bearing towards the claim that your cut is the real-deal. First of all there is no proof that statement is true. 2nd, just because you spread a cut doesn't mean it was the real-deal albert-walker. 3rd, posting a plain picture with no identifying element to it to prove it's your picture and that the real deal doesn't help.

All that being said, I still believe you. It would just be nice if you didn't jump into the thread with negativity/cynicism followed by arrogance. A chance to redeem yourself and help some of us younguns to lesson up:
-where did your source the cut?
-where did you spread it?
-ideal flowering time in your experience/what indicators do you use for this strain? If you do it by examining trichomes roughly what ratio do you use?
-light, medium or heavy feeder?
-is this a long lasting keeper in your library?
-hard to clone?

Thanks!

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Thank you for the pic Docta!
As far as i know... Docta is the one who brought the AW into the 'community'...
Under the terms it was to only be givin (the clone) freely to medical patients, never sold. (super fucking cool in my book)
I believe Docta gave it to wick, and wick gave it to APE. i got it from APE and gave it to subrob and others.
Doctas pics does look like something different... But then again, i could see it possibly being the same cut just his enviroment gives it that look.... IMO every persons picture of AW in here looks very diffferent... Not many AW pics looking uniform.. Although you can tell they are the same cut.

I too would love so more info on the cut if you have any.

I personally love that your posting in the thread, and wish you posted more often

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
speaking of afghani, hows that Afghani Kush at PO?

I got Afghani #1 from APE a long time ago and LOVED IT. really nice indica. I wanted to make some crosses with it myself. I haven't seen it around in a long time though and wasnt sure if this Afgani kush is similar.

T

Trinity Gold

ThaDocta is the reason that ya'll have the Al Walker..I have to agree with Doc..

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
well than fuck all whatever "the doc" brought around. only thing i hate more than a pissing contest in some arrogant asshole toting his ego

rather or not the AW going around the SDF crew is "real" or not... i couldnt give half a pigs testicle of a difference. its some straight fire and people cream their fucking pants at the smell of it.

so honestly...id probably tottaly fucking hate whatever it is that doc has. i got the huge yielding citrus love. and thats all the fuck i care about. so take all that arrogance and ego and get fucked - because rightly nobody gives a shit what you got or what you did when you come in here acting a total prick

thats right boys. BhT is back to his old self.....
:wave::wave::wave:

Last edited:

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Thank you for the pic Docta!
As far as i know... Docta is the one who brought the AW into the 'community'...
Under the terms it was to only be givin (the clone) freely to medical patients, never sold. (super fucking cool in my book)
I believe Docta gave it to wick, and wick gave it to APE. i got it from APE and gave it to subrob and others.
Doctas pics does look like something different... But then again, i could see it possibly being the same cut just his enviroment gives it that look.... IMO every persons picture of AW in here looks very diffferent... Not many AW pics looking uniform.. Although you can tell they are the same cut.

I too would love so more info on the cut if you have any.

I personally love that your posting in the thread, and wish you posted more often

I think i recall slacker mentioned in the original sdfc thread that he bought the clone immediately after it was dropped off at nncc (?) even though it was donated under the terms it was to only be gifted only to patients (Didnt he post a pic of the reciept too?).

Thadoctas pic looks different than the others no doubt. Maybe its' (the aws) appearance/expression is affected more drastically by environmental & nutrient influence than other plants going around?
Either way... Cmon ThaDocta, spill it!!!!

SmokeTrees i forgot all about that afghan being in the sourdabney mix! Now im like "oh yeah i remember" haha. Thanks for the refresher.

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
welcome back BHT, lol.

I always love coming to the SDF thread, i can come in on a crappy day and feel down and just look over the pics and I instantly feel better. You all are putting so much effort into this that it comes through in pictures =)

Keep it growing SD!

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Docta, what does your AW smell like? Im very interested...
Like BHT said, whatever we have labeled as AW, people go apeshit for... and is a favorite amongst many of my friends... Favorite meaning, its there all time #1 favorite herb.

If its different than the real AW, then i wonder if a name change is in order.... Also, if its different.. Than maybe the Docta should get the real AW in the hands of someone, so that some of us down here can run it, and see how different it is then the cut we have labeled as Albert Walker

T

Trinity Gold

Docta's al walker smells like creamsicle skunk.

On another note.. An San Diegan's know about the "Old Betsy" a friend picked the variety up 10 years ago or so and it's been up around here ever since. It reeks like rotten mango. The plant is as fast as blue dream and puts a branch pattern on similar to UK Cheese or Green Crack

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i know lots of people are on the search for ol betsy

Creamsicle skunk... Hmm... Its DEFINITELY a different cut... I wonder what the AW we have down here is... Its straight grapefruit IMO... But its def a different cut than the grapefruit, and the grapefruit haze.... Its wayyyy more grapefruity than both of those cuts.

Someone needs to source the AW docta has, and run it with the one we have down here.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
Docta, what does your AW smell like? Im very interested...
Like BHT said, whatever we have labeled as AW, people go apeshit for... and is a favorite amongst many of my friends... Favorite meaning, its there all time #1 favorite herb.

If its different than the real AW, then i wonder if a name change is in order.... Also, if its different.. Than maybe the Docta should get the real AW in the hands of someone, so that some of us down here can run it, and see how different it is then the cut we have labeled as Albert Walker

But your people went apeshit over the apoth 91 chem... That shit is boring... But opinions make assholes LOL And I'm an asshole because I loved ThaDoctas '91 Chem :laughing:

Hey! No asking for cuttings in the SDF thread!!! Even if your using round about tactics LOL Just fuckin with ya :blowbubbles:

What a shitty rule... But alot of people are dumb and would get into trouble hahahaha :ying: Yay for uncontrolled human breeding and the retards that come from it LOL :jump:

Very happy with the way Stardog is turning out...50 days flower today.

picture.php

WAIT TILL YOU TASTE IT ( the Stardawg ) possibly the best Ive EVER tasted ...plus itll hit you like a sledge hammer ....A keeper in every way ! ( got my cut from po when they were in LB)

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
ThaDocta your 91 Chem is bunk

LOL
i literally laughed out loud when i read this...

Its definitely not bunk! its better than your standard everyday herb... But its pretty much like a Sour Diesel chemdog. BIG yielder too.
I wouldnt say its bunk (i actually like it, but wouldnt run it again), but i can get a good laugh at reading someone else telling him that

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
WAIT TILL YOU TASTE IT ( the Stardawg ) possibly the best Ive EVER tasted ...plus itll hit you like a sledge hammer ....A keeper in every way ! ( got my cut from po when they were in LB)

PO in LB? do you mean PNC?
stardawd is definitely nice... Pretty hard to believe the Chem4 is in there, haha

OsWiZzLe

ThaDoctas 91 Chem doesnt keep me lit at all...to me...its like Blue Dream.....then again...i'm probally the biggest stoner on this thread....if you dont believe me...ask APE...i can out smoke anyone on here...so please forgive me if i call a strain bunk....more then likely i am right...it takes nothing but str8 death to get me blown.....

its a nice chunky yielder no doubt...but its not elite at all....potency 6-7 ..and trust me..i can grow her very very nice..i'd rather smoke Blue Dream ..and that shit is shwag

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i would definitely rather smoke the docta 91 over blue dream... But i would agree that its a 7 in potentcy... And thats being generous.

Now claiming your the biggest stoner on this thread...... I know a few people who would dispute that claim....
And im pretty certain no ones a bigger stoner than BHT...... Hes on a whole another level, and thats coming from someone who used to blaze a quarter-half a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts