What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
So...Smoke Trees or any one else who is a real San Diego head..what can you tell me about Old Betsy besides you want it?

I dont want it.. I just have seen people posting on this thread with interest in it.. So i said i know people out there want it...
Its not very good in my experience.... I havent seen it around since probably 05-06... but what i remember was nothing special.

to quote subrob in regard to ol betsy
"is it so dark its almost black? but not purple? does it have orange hairs?"

used to???? how about still do. everyday after day after day...
Well ive been able to cut it down to about an 8th a day... A quarter - half ounce a day was just too much. I wasnt any more stoned smoking that much a day than smoking just an 8th each day instead

Lets try to get this thread back on the right track...

Growtech!!!! bro! so stoked to see those seedlings... Cant wait to see what comes from those!
Lets get some more pics if people got them

heres a little nug of Valley
picture.php

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Nice balancing act on the nug Trees.

Maybe there is another ol betsy but the ol betsy round here has been a 'house' strain at all the shops for a while. If they have a greenhouse, they grow it. I've never grow it but it must be some work horse for outdoor and greenhouse gardeners b/c it is consistently offered every fall at the lowest prices wholesale and retail compared to anything else.. Even BD.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a shot of a CCTahoeOG at 20 days from seeds. I was curious what you guys think of her. Does she look to lean to the Tahoe in any kind of way? Even though I have a slight sinus problem she has a lemon earthy smell to me. I can smell this one particular plant from a group of others.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Nice dude! The leaves have a slightly different look to them than your normal og.. But the bud formations and growth are 100% ogk... You definitely got a nice pheno right there, your stoked!

Hey so i got some more quotes to post from subrob, since hes away from a computer

"Stoked to see thadocta here spreading some knowledge...have heard the story of how albert became publicly available...I just hope that when he post he understands not everyone on this thread who has grown it are kids who have only been around a minute."

OsWiZzLe

:moon:may be the funniest thing's ive ever heard on the internet

stay classy san diego...:moon:....pride comes before the fall! TuRdWiZzLe...yall really gonna let this ass clown come in here like that?thats fucked........

Thank You so much for the Beautiful Card! Happy Valentines Day to you:prettyplease: Boo Boo :cathug:

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Albert Walker

Albert Walker

In Regards to Albert Walker...
check out these pics from the former user slackerbri
He got his Albert Walker clone from NNCC... A different source than the AW all of us down here have... He also acquired his and flowered it before anyone else on the san diego finest thread.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=1458896&postcount=123

His pics looks very similar to thadocta's IMO

some interesting quotes from o.g.kushman
"the walker is from the PNW, of unknown lineage, but originated in iowa. its been said its an acapulco gold x but thats unsubstantiated.63-70 days flower best done multiple tops."
"the AW is a very tart mix or lemon aplle skunkiness in that order very sick smell and flavor. the high is sublime and the reason its kept in high regards. enjoy."
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdmaker2
"The Albert Walker is not intended for profit especially through the dispensaries. But it will be available to the med community."
o.g.kushman : "well said. thanks."

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
thanks for the rep ShITWiZzLe...as if that would event make a dent in my rep...nukka pleeeze...

ok back to herbal's.....

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
G-Sizzle nice grow and pix Bro. I was gone for the weekend thus I missed some of what went on in this thread. May I remind you all if there is something you think violates our TOU please report the post. That way our entire staff will have a direct link to the post and be able to evaluate it. Thanks for trying to keep this thread one of the best on IC Mag.

..We all get worked up from time to time, its just important to remember that its a plant, its all about the love, get high, and help each other!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exactly Caligreen..IMO..we are all working towards the same goal and combining our freindship and knowledge is one of our strengths.

...now can we not douche the thread up by being dicks to one another? if you guys got the need to chew ass on each other take it to PM, no disrespect, but i don't want our thread b!nned.....
Ohgee PMs are certainly a better way to converse with each other regarding off topic issues. The best way to keep your threads on topic.

i cant believe i just got in a argument with someone who has absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand....
BHT it is very difficult to not respond to someone at times, I have a hard time with that too. Again, PMs are good for responding thus keeping the thread on topic.

You guys really just wasted an entire page and your fighting online just to remind you. And dont hate on me cuz your both heated, please just stop.

Caligreen it seems the thread is back on track..I'll try and stop in and help members stay on topic if I can..great thread SD bunch...respect..DD

T

Trinity Gold

The old betsy we have up here isn't purple it does have orange hairs and it will pass for indoor when grown outside with some skill. BHT I have put out more pounds this past year than you've grown in your entire career; Bless up

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
anyone have tested/proven genetics of some top notch
og kush or bubba kush phenotypes?
i am in need of good og or bubba clones for a cross breeding project.
if someone can help me out please PM me.
i am willing to make a drive if they are gems.

No, nothing like that here... :ying:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

T

Trinity Gold

Another thing I wanted to note about the San Diego "Al Walker" ...None of ya'll complain about the notorious appetite for Mg that the walker has..she is the first plant to yellow off and produce nothing if you're not on your game.. The grow reports of what ya'll have just doesn't chime in right with the way the walker from up here in the PNW does it...Also Jason King is a moron and basing what you have or don't have off a description of a high that he writes in one of his picture books is rediculous.

humbleguy

Veteran
Good to know people still take pride in their agricultural skills. Nothing like a pissing match over who grows the biggest pumpkins or juiciest tomatoes...

Ultimately, it comes down to genetics..... you won't find these in humboldt:)

aliens have landed in SD......

dubble technology;
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning San Diegans :)

heres some eye candies, someof them are coming down in a few weeks some got a few more on top of that

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In Regards to Albert Walker...
check out these pics from the former user slackerbri
He got his Albert Walker clone from NNCC... A different source than the AW all of us down here have... He also acquired his and flowered it before anyone else on the san diego finest thread.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=1458896&postcount=123

His pics looks very similar to thadocta's IMO

some interesting quotes from o.g.kushman
"the walker is from the PNW, of unknown lineage, but originated in iowa. its been said its an acapulco gold x but thats unsubstantiated.63-70 days flower best done multiple tops."
"the AW is a very tart mix or lemon aplle skunkiness in that order very sick smell and flavor. the high is sublime and the reason its kept in high regards. enjoy."
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdmaker2
"The Albert Walker is not intended for profit especially through the dispensaries. But it will be available to the med community."
o.g.kushman : "well said. thanks."

hey bro
i couldnt see the pics last night but damn... those buds slacker did look like the doctas and different that what sub & humble have been kind enough to show us
wtf happened lol

humbleguy = NICE

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
very sick Humble! Those are gonna be some insane genetics.
Dope pics Red! gettin close.

Greyskull - Ya, Slackerbri's pics definitely look different... Its strange though, cause i remember slacker saying that it was the same thing he grew... Everytime he was at sub's house and checking out AW..

Thanks for the pic of the betsy Trinity.... From what i remember of her, she had a smell that remind me of "old pot" or like a garage or attic.. I dunno, just an old school smell... Kinda hard to remember something i havent smoked in 5-6years.

Oh yea, and that og 420247 posted looks so fire!

OsWiZzLe

Time to get blown

Attachments

• DSC00069.jpg
    DSC00069.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00070.jpg
    DSC00070.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00071.jpg
    DSC00071.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 14