What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest5703

Aren't those both clone only's? I'm not up on my Green Crack but who's the daddy?

This post got a negative comment for what?

Lots of info on how to stress a female and get pollen for good use. Also using this stuff cordial silver(not sure if I am using the right term) makes a female produce balls and then you supposedly get female seeds. I have already seen Blue Crack in the stores, or was it Green Dream? Anyways, it can be done.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tell ya what on the albert...man...the best tasting alb i ever had was some stuff i grew with the bio...but tonight i tasted alb so good it has me excited to grow her again...i thought i had rocked it as good as it gets...but nope-----...man...i never get this high...tonights list:valley,tahoe,s dub,albert,chem d,chem4 (hey b-man...nice!)chunky cherry malawi, some bho of vaious chem family members....uhhh..im sure im forgetting one or two....good food, good company, good fights, goooood herb, goodnight...i gotta fukn work in the morning....:moon:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow...the albert was even better this morning:)...so i was told last night it was a blue dream female hit w a reversed green crack...i woulda guessed the opposite...but im just learnin these things....fukn smells better then either parent...like, well, 73 day green crack...

KRD

Sub yeah both blue dream and green crack are like c grade herb in my book,but together it smells super dank. Definitley worth a run or two. I have this valley nug and its not dry yet but I keep going in the back of the house and smelling it, I allready feel like I have molested it to much,I need to leave it be but even wet it smells incredible, gracias.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here ya go bro...moe mist from back in the day...gave the rest of my seeds to a bro who got popped up north...sure cant wait to try it again!
14641recentliest_024.jpg

S

Shan Diego

...I have this valley nug and its not dry yet but I keep going in the back of the house and smelling it, I allready feel like I have molested it to much...

Hilarious. And I'm with ya on the Valley...the smell from a dried jar is truly divine.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
have some nugs from yesterday that will allow me to at least dry the valley before i smoke it all! ha

KRD

Nice sub, the pheno I have is the kali pheno sativa all the way smells better in veg than most plants do flowering. Still have a couple packs left,mabey ill save those for a certain someone.

guest396

Lots of info on how to stress a female and get pollen for good use. Also using this stuff cordial silver(not sure if I am using the right term) makes a female produce balls and then you supposedly get female seeds. I have already seen Blue Crack in the stores, or was it Green Dream? Anyways, it can be done.

Did you guys check this thread??

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=60610

Yeah, already got rounds two and three on start (one fem one regular pollination (a month passes fast huh?) and i haven't yet been able to get round one in. WTF???

:laughing:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow ^^^^^been a loooooong time since ive rocked colas that look like those! sure do miss it too!
---so...this fukn p91 man! holy crap...day 78 and still not hardly any amber! leaves havent even completely turned yet...and shes been gettin the sugar flush for a couple weeks...she is lookin like an early to mid 80s plant...holy shit...i know the mm boys werent lettin it go that long! if what i smoked for years was premie, i cant imagine what this will be like...wish i could remember how long my bro used to go...i think he would take at mid 70's...we will know soon

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
they look like hash on a bud...smell good...texture is awesome...they arent burnt...lil bit of amber but not much...cannabio tends to let everything go a bit longer..but shit...though in my mind, this certainly lends creedence to dude who claimed skunk is in the mix...or wasnt there silver haze or something...shit...wheres spicoli?EDIT and she is partially seeded...possibly slowing her down a bit END EDIT

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks good sub
silver pearl maybe is what you are thinking of in the P91?

Mitochondrion

whats up San Diego. I was hoping somebody can tell me about a cut named Great OG I was just gifted. I can find no info but was told it was very special.

Sorry have not posted, things are really crazy at the moment. I will say it's ALL good!!

Keep up the Standards San Diego,
Mito-:wave:

praisehim.

Veteran
FINALLY !! I got some albert walker !!!!! and its fucking amazing ! taste's great and the effective is so positive. makes you happy and hungry : )

I told someone i'd post a pic of gdp,that i ran and adored for a good few years.. here it is..lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.