What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Grizz

Veteran
know those mormon kids who knock on your door from time to time trying to sell you their fairy tale? well they told me to stockpile canned goods for the apocalypse. i took that shit to heart.

whats for dinner dad ? well i guess we will have green tea and brownies again kids.

ECtraveler

Veteran
While these are both LA cuts they have found an adoptive home in SD

High Octane cut at 7 weeks
picture.php

Alien Kush x Platinum Bubba
picture.php

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Badass ECTraveler..impressive plants as well as photography skills. Good job!

Stay Safe

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
damn man luv your pix........so crisp and tell the full story........no foggy conditions......lol

man keep up the great pix buddie.....

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
what is ADUBB? sorry if it a stupid question but im from the midwest and I have never heard of ADUBB
Your too lazy to read through 100 pages to find out...j/k:tongue:
ADubb is a cross of Sour Dubble ( Bogs Sour Bubble x Sour Diesel..I'll let someone else say which SourD it is) crossed with Alien Dawg-Ether ( STS reversed)

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
I'm sure today was a less than great day of ball watching for my friend Subrob. Hopefully this will brighten his afternoon
picture.php

ChemD x GDPskunkIBL ( natural male)
Not sure if anyone else sees it but I swear there's a slight purple tint to at least a couple of the beans. After I pulled these 5 off the plant i found a couple immature ones so i'm going to let things go a little longer before i harvest the rest of the seeds.

Last edited:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
1993 Sensi Seeds Hashplant x Iranian Sapphire....Platnium Dawg....Dawg Goo x OG Kush....

last pic are seedlings I vegged 3 oz cups for a month then str8 to SOG... (ChemD x Larry OG) X Iranian Sapphire

Attachments

• candy.jpg
    candy.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 8
  • candy1.jpg
    candy1.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 11
  • pd.jpg
    pd.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 11
  • pd1.jpg
    pd1.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 7
  • pd3.jpg
    pd3.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 8
  • dog1.jpg
    dog1.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 8
  • dog2.jpg
    dog2.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 7
  • dog3.jpg
    dog3.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 10
  • sog.jpg
    sog.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 7

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bog ended up saying its a nycd male.... most likely the one selected by rez that bog used for the original lsd

when he gave my friend the seeds he said sour bubble bx3 & sour diesel

it took lots or prodding to finally get him to say what he has.

i dont think he likes that something he did with someone he despises turned out so wonderful

before it turned to shit....

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
hey whats up my san diego bredren.

gotta question about this bullrider i got. these are veg pics but i dont have a clue what bullriders supposed to look like, just curious if these look like it or way off.

View Image

View Image

View Image

i also have another one from another source, im bringing it back to health after putting it really hot soil so i cant tell if theyre the same yet but they do look the same.

thanks for any help cuz i was really happy to get this one, ive been in love with this cut since the first timei tried it over 10 years ago in san diego. as soon as it weas available to me i hopped in the car and took a nice drive to go get it that second lol

so how's the smoke on this bullrider slauson? I wonder which one cannaventure has.. I hear there's an original bullrider and than there's one that was crossed with an afghani

ECtraveler

Veteran
1993 Sensi Seeds Hashplant x Iranian Sapphire....Platnium Dawg....Dawg Goo x OG Kush....

last pic are seedlings I vegged 3 oz cups for a month then str8 to SOG... (ChemD x Larry OG) X Iranian Sapphire
Great looking girls there, it's hard to pick a favorite but that Hashplant x Iranian Sapphire looks & sounds especially amazing.

Grizz

Veteran
bog ended up saying its a nycd male.... most likely the one selected by rez that bog used for the original lsd

when he gave my friend the seeds he said sour bubble bx3 & sour diesel

it took lots or prodding to finally get him to say what he has.

i dont think he likes that something he did with someone he despises turned out so wonderful

before it turned to shit....

it wasent all bad bro, many new things have came from her. saw one yesterday that was just awsome, sour dubb at her finest.