gorilla glue #4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ECtraveler

Veteran
Doing your screen name justice with those pics. I know it was listed in the thread earlier but I couldn't find it in a brief scan. What was the genetics on that beauty again?

Grizz

Veteran
sour dubb x chem sis x choc d. = gorilla glue, thats the # 4 pheno,

great work with her Phillthy

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
PO has always done right by me...there isn't a clone spot/club w/ clones out there that doesnt sell mediocre/bad cuts(it usually takes a full generation for new cuts to accumulate to my environment ime.)....at least w/ po, 90% of the cuts you buy are what they say they are in my personal experience...mix ups happen in small gardens, I can't imagine how difficult it must be for a place that deals w/ thousands of cuts on a weekly basis...accidents are bound to happen....anyone who has ever recieved a cut from anyone be it a good grower or a shady club knows the risk involved in bringing in new genetics...bottom line is I never expect perfect cuts from any outside source.

JOJO420

Veteran
wow!! I gotta say this is one of, if not my favorite thread on here :)
I love the communication, the honesty and most of all the legit style of most people on this thread.This is refreshing... THANKS :)

outdoor winter harvest 100% organic soil super soil grown adub

tiny little winter buds but still oh so potent and tastey and works for me. I can't wait to see these things in the summer sun though.

A_vVtW-CIAAUWti.jpg:large

A_vV3bLCIAAlmXR.jpg:large

and Casey Jones
A_vV8bbCQAIGjjG.jpg:large

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Excuse my HPS glow

Excuse my HPS glow

picture.php

Getting close. I'll start a 3 week flush/leaching this weekend

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
If you're up to doing a selection run you're more than welcome to keep some. Humble Guy will def be doing his own selection run...he was a driving force behind this adventure. Not trying to squash anyones enthusiasm but to be perfectly honest, I have a lot of other things that interest me more. Black Dog & ChemD x BHT-HB top the list
whats the BHT?

Grow Tech

Veteran
I know I'm going to feel dumb when I realize what it is but what is that hanging next to/below the rim?

Its a Fulham Workhorse Ballast that powers the supplemental floros you can see towards the bottom of the pic. They are exceptionally verstitle....you can run all sorts of wattage combos using the same ballast

Grow Tech

Veteran
whats the BHT?

BHT= BigHerbTrees Hogsbreath cut. The cut has stirred up a little controversy because it's not what some people know to be Hogsbreath. There are others who feel it IS a cut known to be called Hogsbreath or maybe a cross using Hogsbreath. Whatever it is, it's exceptionally dank, heavy stone medicine. I'm hoping the ChemD brings just a little stretch and maybe get some more vigor / speed in veg. The cross would be a combination of true elites.

ECtraveler

Veteran
I've never grown the BHT but had samples and I agree that it is indeed different but deserves the Hawgsbreath moniker as much or more than many of the OGs going around deserve theirs. It was truly exceptional smoke and I can't wait to see what happens with the continued evolution.

Latest posts

Latest posts