What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Dr.Diddy

Speaking of burkle...I picked up a Burkle from a buddy a few months back,I only veg during summer so she seemed slow vegging, but I got hit by broad mites again(it feels somewhat good to know what they are and how to deal with em'),But everything looks beat up and battered in my veg room at the moment...Except for Burkle, while still slow vegging, perfectly healthy and untouched by those lil fucks! I cannot attribute this to placement as I constantly would move them around and all plants received same care, only the Burkle never showed sign of slowing any more than she already was...Short with killer spacing too! Looking forward to it!

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Free Nelson Mandela! :)

Lets get back to what this thread is about.

Dolce Vita x Destroyer at 14 weeks. Time to grab some scissors.
picture.php

picture.php

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Here's my contribution to getting back on topic. SDF finest cuts or finest cuts in the making-

picture.php

ChemD seeded by GDPxSkunkIBL natural male ( created by... you guessed, it SUBROB, selected by me & Subrob

picture.php

BHT-Hogsbreath seeded by GDPxSkunkIBL natural male ( created by... you guessed, it SUBROB, selected by me & Subrob

picture.php

V18 seeded by GDPxSkunkIBL natural male ( created by... you guessed it, SUBROB, selected by me & Subrob

picture.php

DT7 male STS flowers developing nicely

picture.php

BHT-Hogsbreath male STS flowers....FINALLY, this girl has resisted sex changing big time!

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
ok got 3 purple jades above ground there coming along nice dago keep it green

n a couple sour dubb thats not dudded

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Here's my vert setup day 21
picture.php

its at least a week behind because of a timer malfunction while I was on vacation but...Its coming along pretty well. I recently added the second 600w hps

Last edited:

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Perhaps moving this thread to the correct forum will help. Being in the Medical Forums it seems a bit off-topic, as the discussion seems to center about strains from San Diego. We are now in the Strains and Hybrids Forums...

Happy posting!

Latest posts

Latest posts