What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Javadog

A nanner forced me to take my Super Lemon Haze a couple weeks earlier than I might have,
but it still looks nice:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Not a keeper.

JD

Attachments

• IMG_3697.jpg
    IMG_3697.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3697-closeup.jpg
    IMG_3697-closeup.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 8

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Right off the vine it was chemically sour with ashen sugar in the background.. I'm hoping it will keep its funk in the jar. Really excited for this pheno, the resin heads are exceptionally bulbous and plentiful. I am thinking it will make awesome hash.

soopy

Veteran
Looks awesome @oceangrownkush! Man, I slept on those, lol...

I bet a male outta that line could make some waves....

ECtraveler

Veteran
Haha, yep looks so much like Corn Pops. Super chunky; great job so far on her Terpene. Your sativas are constantly inspiring me strive to do better with my own work.
3546981098_85c7450404.jpg

Last edited:

ECtraveler

Veteran

ECtraveler

Veteran
Strawberry Diesel. She grew out a bit different then the copy that I had several years back but that's most likely my doing as I have no question what so ever on her authenticity.
picture.php

A just flipped GDP x (Blackberry Lemon Twist x Platinum Cookies) that I've been jokingly referring to as Purple Funk All-stars until I come up with something more permanent.
picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
here's the strawberry D that i got from p.o. a few years back, very strawberryish, good yielder...smoke wasn't super potent and it almost always got some nanners late....ben a few years since she was in the stable.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ECtraveler

Veteran
here's the strawberry D that i got from p.o. a few years back, very strawberryish, good yielder...smoke wasn't super potent and it almost always got some nanners late....ben a few years since she was in the stable.

View Image
View Image
View Image

Yep , that's the beautiful girl I remember. Only difference is I don't think I ever did her the justice you do in those pics.

The discrepancy bothered me so much that I asked someone with the with the same cut to view this and they replied "looks like you got the Strawberry Diesel & Pineapple Express mixed up". Sure enough when I got the six pack of clones 2 of the plastic tags had fallen out (1 of each) and obviously my eye was off.

Cartel530

Veteran
Has anyone done work with the so cal master? Like what verdant green has done with the bubba?

She never ceases to amaze me! The vigor, the structure, her frostiness, and the fact you cannot kill her. I gave her to a friend who treats all his stuff like shit and she is the only strain he has kept around for the pure fact she will survive anything haha.

I was thinking about starting a project on the master and seeing what she has locked in her :). Any recommendations on where to get CS?