What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Does look quite nice..

Anyone else find it odd a straightedge guy is on a Marijuana forum kicking up small talk?
i just like to see how the other half lives. btw im making a strain by crossing the glue with lambs bread, i think im going to call it "gorilla biscuits". what do you think?:biglaugh:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maui Skunkdawg - outdoor - enjoying this to the fullest!

picture.php

picture.php

Aloha!! :respect:

dank.Frank

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that shit needs a haircut lazy ass fucking trimmer guy!!!!!
its about time you broke that shit open
i thought i killed you or something

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's the skunkdawg! Love that taste...makes me very curious as to what the skunk in the cross smells and tastes like...getting ready to transplant one into a homer bucket this week...couple weeks of veg...then boom! Got two smaller copies right behind it...
Ya...the manicure is...well....Hawaiian...ha

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And these fires already! Wtf....its may and we already getting the hoses out in the yard here in north county...

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well your shit at day 52 isn't getting rained on right? hahahaha

that SKD musty stank is pretty sweet. literally and figuratively.

edit: after reading the news and learning of the fires there alls i can say is stay safe guys

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's the skunkdawg! Love that taste...

Yeah, subrob. This has been curing about 6 weeks. Very earthy chem - well, chem on the tongue but skunk in the nose, that sort of intermingles on the back of the throat - with a present yet not overpowering sour - that hints ever slightly towards lime.

Best way I know to compare it would be Chem 3 x Sour D cross with that same skunk funk that comes from TK.

Super complex herb - although - the high is straight knock out. I thought I was imagining it then I took some pics and noticed how amber the trichs are - and I think that has a bit to do with it. If I smoke a small amount - I'm good and pleasantly stoned. Deeply stoned. But if I smoke a bit more - I end up drifting off in thought and find myself asleep - with a mean case of the munchies when I wake up...

It is pretty strong herb - really makes me wonder how she smokes when she isn't quite so mature - but I think some of that is my fault for curing the sample so long. I imagine she can be a real forehead warming, lose the day type of smoke. Keep hitting her because she tastes so good - get nothing done because she's so potent...lol...

The flavor though - is VERY complex - and where she really shines.

i thought i killed you or something

I'm super honored to be able to puff these nugs - it is some of the best outdoor I've ever tried - hands down - no question. It's every bit as good as most indoor samples, to be honest... Although, there is something special about outdoor that even the best indoor can't seem to replicate.

I've not had flowers knock me out like that for quite some time. It really doesn't take much of it to end all productivity.

Nah, you didn't kill me...hahahaha!! Put me in a heavy coma though - that's for certain! :joint:

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Javadog

12 weeks. Yup. I am preparing to deal with that, and more, as I will be putting my
first Ace seeds into flower soon. Purple Haze might be 20 weeks, but Panama I am hoping
for more like 12-14.

I popped Old Timer's Haze too....no going back now! :0)

BTW, spotted a nanner on my HSO Green Crack, so I pulled it a couple days short of a full
nine weeks....no worries though, as this was one of the fastest finishers that I have grown.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

JD

Attachments

• IMG_3624.jpg
    IMG_3624.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3625.jpg
    IMG_3625.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3626.jpg
    IMG_3626.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3627.jpg
    IMG_3627.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3628.jpg
    IMG_3628.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 11

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Soooo...had a good time the other night..good to see friends together in one place! Haven't had a chance to try the choco tincture yet..keep getting home late w more to do once I get here! But I did have a couple days to smoke thru the napalm x panama sample I was given...I tell you..I really enjoyed the smoke...I don't have a lot of experience w sativa or mostly sativa hybrids so I don't really have the ....I dunno...frame of reference to describe exactly what I liked so much about it...but me and bro were in lifted spirits and very nicely high...even stoned..but in a way I haven't experienced in awhile...long lasting for sure...and spent the entire day Saturday not wanting to 'fuck up the high' by smoking heavier stuff...such a nice and (unknowingly) needed break from wifi43! Haha...weird to say
Anyways...good seeing everyone ...thanks!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
damn...wish i could have made it, just finished up all the fiskar work...hope your all planning on doing it again soon!

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
I did have a couple days to smoke thru the napalm x panama sample I was given...I tell you..I really enjoyed the smoke...I don't have a lot of experience w sativa or mostly sativa hybrids so I don't really have the ....I dunno...frame of reference to describe exactly what I liked so much about it...but me and bro were in lifted spirits and very nicely high...even stoned..but in a way I haven't experienced in awhile...long lasting for sure...and spent the entire day Saturday not wanting to 'fuck up the high' by smoking heavier stuff...such a nice and (unknowingly) needed break from wifi43! Haha...weird to say

Glad you enjoyed the cross Sub, figured you might like it. You're right about the high, Napalm x Panama is pulling you in three directions.

The Destroyer influence in Napalm makes for a clear, possibly too energetic, creative high while the Fire OG adds a bit of a body buzz and denser stone. I originally crossed the two in an attempt to calm down the "omg lets go ride bikes" ADD effect of Destroyer and get rid of Fire's finicky growth habits.

Panama is very bright, confident and positive with a minor bump in soaring energy that you see from central American / south American lines. I think its addition has really helped to round out the high and make it more positive - something I am really coming to appreciate after running scary potent sativa hybrids like Zamaldelica.:biggrin:

ECtraveler

Veteran
Yep that smoke report is like adding insult to injury.:) Sooo bummed I couldn't make it.

Latest run of Mindmeld. I flipped them a lot younger than in the past and in 2 & 3 gallon pots to see how she did as a smaller plant. Next round will be back to 5gal and 7gal.
picture.php

picture.php

ThaCollieMann

12 weeks. Yup. I am preparing to deal with that, and more, as I will be putting my
first Ace seeds into flower soon. Purple Haze might be 20 weeks, but Panama I am hoping
for more like 12-14.

I popped Old Timer's Haze too....no going back now! :0)

BTW, spotted a nanner on my HSO Green Crack, so I pulled it a couple days short of a full
nine weeks....no worries though, as this was one of the fastest finishers that I have grown.

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

JD
Wow never seen green crack pop like this props

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dosed on the chocolate liqueur...two tablespoons...woke up appr 11 hours later in my chair...lights on...unlit joint in my lap...I do remember thinking..."I will get up in a minute" and "don't really need to smoke joint right now" but that's it...no painkillers last night...big deal for me...didn't wake up once..also big deal for me.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
picture.php

This was my first item i've ever tested. Kinda fun! at 1.44 mg/mL a tablespoon = just over 20 mg of THC. Im up to 3 tablespoons...really should take a break and let my tolerance come down but it's oh so good

...BTW, Subs usage of Liqueur vs liquor is my preference. Guy at the lab wasn't a super speller. Theres enough sugar in this that the distinction is appropriate

Latest posts

Latest posts