What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Socal Master Kush is one of Subrob's favorites, maybe he'll be able to shed some light. My roots forbid me from liking it, there can only be one true Master Kush. ;)

Here's Violeta from Ace Seeds around the 2.5 week mark. It's quite the selection job (purple pheno of Purple Pakistan Chitral Kush x purple pheno of Malawi), the purple pheno of Malawi is apparently pretty rare (5-10%) within the Malawi line. It's going to be colorful, that's for sure.

picture.php

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...there can only be one true Master Kush. ;)

Oh, but of course. The old Highlander Master Kush... :biggrin:

@Cartel - Colloidal silver is ingested by some people for supposed health benefits - so you can find concentrated CS at health food stores, usually in dropper or spray bottles. You might have to dilute it a bit to make it suit out uses, but otherwise...

dank.Frank

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tony was the man! What an example he set. The kind of man you want your kids to be like. The greatest pure hitter in the history of baseball and he stayed his ass in San Diego when he could have gone anywhere for much more money...at any time. Without question he was Mr padre. Loyalty is overlooked nowadays.

ECtraveler

Veteran
^truth.

His playing makes him one of the best hitters ever but his loyalty makes him the greatest athlete this town will ever have.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Frank that is indeed the KKSC. Would like to get my hands on the Star Dawg though, I hear great things.

Relentless

Veteran
very nice IC OVO! I havent flowered out the KKSC but have had her for a minute now.. funny thing is, first time flowering her she will be next to a reversed 818SFV OG. should make for a nice cross.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
very nice IC OVO! I havent flowered out the KKSC but have had her for a minute now.. funny thing is, first time flowering her she will be next to a reversed 818SFV OG. should make for a nice cross.

Best of luck to you. She's finicky, doesn't need a whole lot of nutes. But if you let her do her thing she will definitely reward you. She's an ultra quick finisher, you can take her anywhere between 7 and 8 weeks.

P.S.
Big fan of your crosses, if they are ever around the Bay Area please let me know :)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KKSC is some nice herb. Glad to see her making the rotations again. She yields great and has a really nice spicy flavor...

dank.Frank

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
"Jacket" (P91 x Princess Diesel) x Destroyer at chop. Good amount of speed, frost and weight from this cross. As is usually the story, I needed room right as the color was just starting to show in the top leaves. With another week, it would have been real pretty.

picture.php

ECtraveler

Veteran
Playing with 2 A-Dub BX1 phenos. 1 about a week in and another about to go in showing a bit of the Aliendawg;Ether leaf crinkle.

picture.php

picture.php

Also Toci #10 before chop. So far the highest testing pheno came in at 26% total cannabinoids at PharmLab. I'm guessing this one takes it's place though as it clearly out-shined the others in the trichome dept.
picture.php

and an EMT (ACDC x Canna-Tsu) just getting started
picture.php

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pics everyone!
Its about time strawberry cough made its way to San Diego! Always wanted to try it...is it at any of the dispensaries or one of the local clone distributers?

Latest posts

Latest posts