What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Storm Shadow

Veteran
http://cals.arizona.edu/plp/plpext/diseases/vegetables/tomato/tomatovert.htmlDiseases of tomato ( Lycopersicon esculetum ) in Arizona

Verticillium wilt

Verticillium wilt of tomato is caused by the fungal pathogen Verticillium dahliae. Typical symptoms on tomato are yellowing of leaves, wilt and leaf drop. Cut stems show a characteristic discoloration along the xylem.

Like Fusarium wilt, Verticillium wilt is not common on tomato in Arizona and is often misdiagnosed. The most common cause of wilting of garden tomatoes in Arizona is tomato russet mite. Verticillium wilt can be distinguished from russet mite damage since Verticillium wilt causes plants to wilt from the top down or branch by branch and exhibits xylem discoloration while mites cause tomatoes to yellow and wilt from the bottom up and there is no xylem discoloration. Russet mite can be controlled with applications of sulfur.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I had mentioned this last year...that Broad Mite Toxins linger for quite sometime...and no one believed me...I never had duds until my introduction of Progressive Option Clones...

Fucken BM's Russets...any mite from that family is the PLAGUE... Thats why I load up on nasty Chems to send these evil parasites back to the depths of Hell...

So mad Epsom Salts and Foliar Sprays of Sulfur on your Moms should help weed out the dud problem...might take a couple rounds to fully heal ur moms back

ECtraveler

Veteran
Awesome. Thank you

edit: I've also noticed it takes 2-3 rounds to get a plant fully recovered

edit2: My duds have always start at the bottom

sunset limited

Veteran
scholarly articles and shit.
nice work boys.

science.jpg

sunset limited

Veteran
this was given to me by a friend as sour dubble. i'm inclined to believe him but i've never run it before. i'm hoping someone more familiar with the strain can confirm it's identity.

picture.php

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Ace Purple Haze X Thai (the faster, chunky, dark pheno) at it's 16 week chop. For those looking to run hazes or thais (or combinations thereof) I would suggest running these at 50/50 happy frog and light warrior to reduce the nutrient level in the soil.

picture.php

picture.php

Victom

i've seen a lot of the sdf strains on craigslist. it's kind of hard to miss if you're paying attention.

I did see someone on cl with sour dubble and adub cuts before but I didnt know if they had forum cuts and im in the inland empire so I hate to travel unless im certain on the cuts..

Right now I see some adub on there but only flowers.

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
I think im in love..

Dagowalker x c99 is my favorite plant i ever grown. Straight up loud tangerine fruity concentrate, better not brush up against her cuz youll stink all day kinda bitch. Shes been knocked up with a og² male soo shes kinda ugly right now.otherwise i would get a good shot. Maybe in a week she wont look as ugly and those seed pods wont look so outta place. Anyone else run these? Thanks again subrob + voodoo

sunset limited

Veteran
forum cut, ready to go.
picture.php

same.
picture.php

some of those selfed dubtechs. think these may go to the server fund. don't worry. there's more to share with the gang locally.
picture.php

Victom

id pop them DT7's. lol

most clone places on CL i wouldn't trust,they claim to have all these strains,i doubt they verified them all by flowering them.

and every person i find on CL with strains id probably try,i ask if they have any sample nugs and none ever do...get nug verified clones.

looks like the san diego clone service is back up but only has "girl scout cookies".

Dorky

So Ripped. Drank a couple Alimony IPA. Hit 2 snappers of Smoke Tree's GSC. Time to watch some Game of Thrones and munchy out.

ProblemChild

Y'all see that san diego medi cup on 4/20? Anybody planning on entering? I was thinking about getting in on the concentrates.

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
I think im in love..

Dagowalker x c99 is my favorite plant i ever grown. Straight up loud tangerine fruity concentrate, better not brush up against her cuz youll stink all day kinda bitch. Anyone else run these?

I've run a few of the Cindy Walkers now, all of which have been ultra citrus fruity, noticeably stronger than Dago Walker cut and love to color up.

The C99 phenos are more pineapple/grapefruit smelling, sativa-ish and stronger than the the Dago phenos which are more tangerine/mandarin orange smelling and indica looking. Your home will reek of fresh cut fruit salad with this one..

You're right about the smell being impossible to get off of you. I went into a grocery store after some LST work in veg. I was stopped by an elderly woman "Excuse me, where did you get your cologne? I want to buy it for my husband so he can smell as amazing as you do." :biggrin:

I've got one in flower right now in an 18 gallon rubbermaid at about week 2, I'll post pics when she starts to get pretty.

Here's a screen with a couple of tiny ones from last year - Cindy pheno front, Dago rear.
picture.php