What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
For those that remember the og heads from around here
I just talked to caligreen..hes doing good...the scare he had involved someone close but no one came knocking...hes still doing his thangs and says hello to everyone

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
For those that remember the og heads from around here
I just talked to caligreen..hes doing good...the scare he had involved someone close but no one came knocking...hes still doing his thangs and says hello to everyone

Thats fucking awesome to hear! I have thought about him fairly often since he left ( ummm...that sounds kinda gay). Glad he's doing good!

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Tahoe x ChemD these are huge yielders of 7-up dank...2 per light all day ...and no PK booster crap to ruin your herb..remember...plants dont need any P for flowering...thats called Bro Science 101 ...50 ppms of actual P is good enough for all of growth/bloom

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
Med-man for sure! Those stories about Kushes and Mafia are fucken so whack... this dude is on another level when it comes to BS.. I bet Subrob wants to Iron Mike Tyson Uppercut his ass ... I know I do

med-man
or bite his ear off, lol. jk. couldent resist.

hell a nice pic's storm.

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
Tahoe x ChemD these are huge yielders of 7-up dank...2 per light all day ...and no PK booster crap to ruin your herb..remember...plants dont need any P for flowering...thats called Bro Science 101 ...50 ppms of actual P is good enough for all of growth/bloom

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

lookin good SS got 4 n veg now from seed hope 2 get a nice pheno like that

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Sdeestoir that riot berry is gone. Mom I gave to my bro died while he was in vegas. I have one at 8weeks, otherwise its gone. Its garbage bro, I would forget breeding with it

what's up with your bubba? Not bubba, smells like catpiss

quick addendum, so you understand why i wanted to grab it back - it wasn't made for potency, made to be a mega berry tasting strain specifically for pain relief, which it's qualities are killer for. but for recreational highs, i would agree, not ideal whatsoever.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Amongst 18 other strains that riot berry is by far the worst plant in my room. In fact of the hundreds of varieties I have grown it is unquestionably the worst plant I have ever grown. Zero trich production barely any smell, although it does have a berry.muffin smell. Grows kind of like an og aka a lanky low yielder. Its best attribute is purple flowers from initial bud onset.

You have any pics of your bubba riot? I'm wondering what I received as riots bubba really is

I can post pics of the bubba and riotberry and other strains at same age for comparison

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Bubba from today. The light cycle snafu caused a proliferation in new calyx development. This is about 10 weeks and she will come down this week.

picture.php

picture.php

Purple Haze x Thai 3b selection

picture.php

Tangerine Haze

picture.php

This one should be ready in the next week.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Ya I'm not being a hater, I had high hopes, I don't mind low potency if the smell and flavor are there. Anyone that knows me knows I'm unbiased with every strain I run. however different people like different strains

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok...this has nothing to do w this thread..but i have to vent...staying online on open cannabis websites is tough nowadays...there are so many fucking morons on line nowadays i wonder if the canna world is going backwards sometimes...but im proud..i didnt start any shit w the newest asscowboy selling his shit...but just had to get it out..
Now...back to sdf

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-SUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Latest posts

Latest posts