What's new

Sammet's Sensational Sensimilla Shindig

Y

YwouldntI

wassup brother Sammet! just poppin thru bro i been a lil out of it lately bro,lots goin on for me right now...always watchin though even if i cant motivate my self to type much...peace -Y-

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yep sammet thats a vnice harvest, u sure know how to get those girls big
keep on keeping on mate ,dont let them little shits get on top of u ...kill em all
:respect:
:joint:

Hey Sammet,

I'm truely hopin that taking the cheese somewhere not-infested and killing off everything else will help ya out man but OUCH!! (where IS that cringing-smiley when ya need one?)
Good thing ya got another HUGE harvest to help out!:D
:respect: and enjoy:D :bongsmi:
:wave:, Low

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Sammet...you around bro?? Do you use AN Mother Earth Super Teas?? I just picked some up, and Im wondering about dosages, etc...Peace man, hope all is OK

- Z

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Cant wait for you to come back through and load us up on pics. Always a pleasure rollin through your thread.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm kinda still around - just feeling a little burnt out recently. The garden is just turning over as usual - suffering slightly due to neglect. I'm sort of having a break, without actually having one. When I feel enthused once again I'll be around more. Anyone seen my mojo?

austin.jpg

(Zeus - just follow the instructions on the bottle mate, feed once a week or every third watering for me)

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Sammet said:
Thanks guys, I'm off canoeing and camping with the lads for the weekend so I'll leave you guys with some photos of the BlackJack.

The macros are from the previous week - the BlackJack was cut about day 60ish, the dates are on the photos if you really want to work it out :wink:

And harvest, she went in jars today, just shy of 6 ounces after a 5 day dry.

Also, the frost doesn't spread onto the fans like the previous two so she got a proper trim.

I tried a sample this morning and had to take a two hour nap afterwards. Man she's nice and strong, with a very spicy smell to her, hard to place it yet.

Catch you all after the weekend :joint:
that outdoor looks tasty!!! back in the day a friend of mines had a small clone like that on his balcony of direct light(was vegged indoors) and it came out DANK...we smoked it like crazy! wow was it tasty buds!! that outdoor reminds me of it soo much!

Y

YwouldntI

wattup maing i think everyone gets that way here and there,but gettin on here and seeing all the plants and the results peeps get from plenty of love always gets me back in the groove.
i get in there and start doin my thing and before i know it im back lovin the girls properly and seeing them love me for it.
peace bro.-Y-

ConceptOfSleep

Great thread Sammet!!

Your harvest looks amazing! Thanks for sharing everything.

I know what ya mean bout loosin that mojo a bit, but Im sure it will be back and you will be around here droppin jaws with your photog and growing skills in no time!
:respect:

hanfiking

Hey Sammet, good to see this is still going strong; go for gold Britain :p cause thats what those pictures are worth. how long are you gonna cure those buds?

Y

YwouldntI

ayo Sammet,just poppin thru to see how ur doin bro.
hope you are in better spirits then before yo.
we miss ya maing get up outta the thc coma and holla at ur boys.
peace brother.-Y-

N

NZjay

hey Sammet... worried about ya mate... gimmie a bell, tell me everythings cool brother!

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
SAMMET!!!!you OK bro???I figger you are just in a THC coma with all the great stash u got now!!!!Peace bro..Hope all is well

- Z

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey sammet hows things , hope all is good for u mate
take it easy
:yes:

Smoking Gun

Hey Sammet, I hope all is well by you. Hopefully your not feeling burnt out still. It looks like there are lots of people here who miss having you around. Again I hope all is well, and hope to see ya back here real soon.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys - just a note to tell you all I'm ok. I'll be back soon with a new thread - spider mites spread across to my flower tent so I've pulled everything. Starting a fresh - should do me good I reckon. I'm going back to basics - there are a couple of things I need to improve on in my grow.

1. cleanliness - I think it didn't help the spider mite cause - I'm going to try and keep it clinically clean in my tents from now on. I'm talking sterile environment, mask, gown, scrubs, gloves, biohazard containment procedures :D

2. keeping a proper diary - I tend to just feed/water when I feel like the plants need it. I think I could improve my yield by following a set schedule that I'll premake before I start again.

3. I'm going to stick to 2 strains, a grow multiple plants from each to get a better idea of each strain.

:wave:

Last edited:

hanfiking

That's the way to do it, and to learn at the same time! don't forget spider mites love dry places, so keep your plants nice and humid during vegging or just spray them with water regularly because I think during flowering spider mites tend to have their numbers reduced when they all get stuck to the sticky trichomes. It shouldn't become a mold problem even when keeping humidity levels high during flowering provided the environment is dry enough to cope with it and the moisture is constantly renewed, trying to find a balance is hard, especially with everyone growing differently.

What 2 strains are you going to use? and how long will it take until your next grow starts?

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got a bag of Kalichakra and BikoII so I think I'll give them a run. And it'll start soonish :)

I've got a Williams Wonder male outside, it's about 6 foot tall now - should make some interesting crosses with those strains above.

Hanfiking - you asked earlier how long I'm going to cure those buds... well they'll be cured until they run out :D Zeus was right, I've been in a bit of a THC coma - I've got about 3oz of both the chemd and bjack left - about 2oz of the ch9 flower, c4c99, and williams wonder left. I didn't smoke it all, I donated some to various friends too :wink: So that'll keep curing until it runs out :D My RH is steady at 45-55% as I grow in my basement, but I do use a sprayer every now and again - I'll make sure I use it more regularly, thanks for the tip.

(I feel some Mojo coming back - gonna go take a photo before it rains)