What's new

Sammet's Sensational Sensimilla Shindig

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
74ChinaRyder said:
Sammet

Hey man things are still rockin! Very glad to see it:)

I have another question? In the past 5 grows that I have done I have had questionnable to ok genetics. I was gifted with some bad seeds from a stain called Dynamite. It looks awesome (big fat leaves, killer smell still in veg etc etc) I mentioned before that I was worried about the high PH tap water that I have. Well I think it was just lack of N plus who knows what else. I was wondering with a "good" strain how much more do I need to fertilize these babies???

I think I always er on the side of low nutes soooo thoughts?

btw I am using Foxfarm big veg, Calmag, and superthrive add on

thanks brother! :bow:

Sorry mate, missed that reply in there - got caught up in the photo posting fun. The Calmag and superthrive are something that you can use very sparingly, like I only use superthrive after transplants to reduce stress and thats if I remember - it's really powerful stuff - I mutated one of my plants in my first grow by giving it too much superthrive. Calmag you can use more often, but it's a nutrient additive rather than a fertilizer (it'll keep your plant healthy, but not make it grow faster/bigger)

For the nutes if you are using the foxfarm range I can't really help as I've only tried EJ and BioBizz, but I found this chart - seems to be pretty good, you can ignore the stuff on the right hand side if you don't have it but the Grow big/bloom should give you good results. Just make sure you have a good soil mix too and follow the general instructions.

FoxFarms feeding schedule

:wave:

Zeus - look at the last line of my last post mate :wink: :biglaugh: time for another :joint:

No plants

plants :D

Last edited:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great pics sammet :yes: and congrats on the great harvest uve had
must say ur pics are very pro,
i like the little outdoor patch u found , they will love it there ,nettles are good camo , i was gonna have a little play myself outside ,but its not to be this year

keep them coming mate :respect:

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
great harvest Sammet, Pics are top notch. Beautiful plants. See ya later bro.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
M@rg - thanks man, that means a lot especially because its something I'm considering as possible future source of income. That little patch is my backyard, good thing I don't cut the lawn! :biglaugh: Here's a shot of the little bastards that were wriggling around in the soil - I think they're all dead now as no more are appearing on the traps.

It kinda reminds me of Jurrasic Park - like a prehistoric mosquito preserved in amber, but no - it's just a fungas gnat on a fly trap. :rolleyes: :biglaugh:

Drock - hey man, hows it going? your tent up and running again now? Catch you around

:wave: :joint:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Sammet said:

It kinda reminds me of Jurrasic Park - like a prehistoric mosquito preserved in amber, but no - it's just a fungas gnat on a fly trap. :rolleyes: :biglaugh:

exact thing i thought you had there when page loaded

Sammet said:
M@rg - thanks man, that means a lot especially because its something I'm considering as possible future source of income. That little patch is my backyard, good thing I don't cut the lawn! :biglaugh: Here's a shot of the little bastards that were wriggling around in the soil - I think they're all dead now as no more are appearing on the traps.

:yeahthats LOL
2 TU for the outdoorplot, ya done that before if I may ask?
:wave:, Low

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Cant even see the plants. The garden is looking a++ as usual. Glad the uploads are up you take some great shots.

hazy

Veteran
Nothing like sunshine to really make the pics look good.
Beautiful buds and fat too.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys, I'm off canoeing and camping with the lads for the weekend so I'll leave you guys with some photos of the BlackJack.

The macros are from the previous week - the BlackJack was cut about day 60ish, the dates are on the photos if you really want to work it out :wink:

And harvest, she went in jars today, just shy of 6 ounces after a 5 day dry.

Also, the frost doesn't spread onto the fans like the previous two so she got a proper trim.

I tried a sample this morning and had to take a two hour nap afterwards. Man she's nice and strong, with a very spicy smell to her, hard to place it yet.

Catch you all after the weekend :joint:

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Congrats on the great harvest Sammet. those macro photos are great. So frosty.

Hi Sammet!

Sammet said:

And harvest, she went in jars today, just shy of 6 ounces after a 5 day dry.

Also, the frost doesn't spread onto the fans like the previous two so she got a proper trim.

I tried a sample this morning and had to take a two hour nap afterwards. Man she's nice and strong, with a very spicy smell to her, hard to place it yet.

Catch you all after the weekend :joint:
:yeahthats LOLOL, dayumm man!, Looks very good! and those were from sweet seeds yes?? i'm thinking of buying there..3 fem seeds per pack is just right for small-homegrowers I think.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sammet again.
*shrugs* :respect::woohoo::hotbounce:bongsmi:
:wave:, Low

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A little bump, back from my trip - the Cheese looks like it's rooted over the weekend, new growth is starting to appear. Spider mites have appeared on the Cheese mums so I'll get on it quick smart. The outdoor Chem D is a male, the WilliamsWonder is a female. I've also got a male Chem D from my indoor tent which might get killed tomorrow :eek: we'll see if I'm feeling merciful :wink:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey sammet , damn.. them critters get every where, they are doing my head in big time.
the s.c will keep them at bay ,but if ur in veg id try a neem oil mix first.
i hope they dont get in the flower room for u mate.
that cheese is still worth it ,the smell/taste is totally pukka.

how u get them sore knees :wink:

Y

YwouldntI

mornin sammet,awesome damn pics man!!
too bad about the mites i saw some mites (only a couple thank god)and started a neem oil spray myself.i think i can get em fast i got avid on the way i'll get them bastards someway they are not gettin a chance to populate my area f that yo.
peace brotha.-Y-

N

NZjay

heya sammet... slowly catching up with everyones threads and posting in.

things look top notch here as expected. loving the outddoor.. shame with the male...
but then again.... Chem D x WW might be something to shoot for? lol.

rock along my friend..

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Pic look dank brotha gess you got more chemdog d ??? i should have shit loads seeds soon good job and peace brotha :kewlpics:

JustinCase

I have an odd request for ya sammet. Would you mind popping a picture of your flash ring up for me. Everything looks stellar by the way. As always.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmmm I seem to get a bit slack when it comes to updating this thread after I've harvested. Particularly when it knocks me on my arse. :bashhead: I took these on friday amongst a haze of smoke n vape :D

It was pretty windy so these were all I got before it rained:

Williams Wonder

Chem D beta

Latest posts

Latest posts