What's new

Sammet's Sensational Sensimilla Shindig

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
:wave: Sammet!

looks like ww is a wonder plant. nice harvest.
also the first pic is nice. i bet you had the idea to take it like that when you were stoned. :joint:

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Damn that first pic made my head hurt for a sec. Pretty cool though.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
wow dude...great harvest pics..ur skillz are gettin better everyday with that cam!!!Blackjack - gorgeous plant bro...looks like a MUST BUY for me!!!!gonna have to get me some beans!!!The WW looks great as well...keep growin man, and Ill keep droolin!!!LOL

Peace brotha

- Z

JustinCase

I really love the shot of the williams wonder flopping in the wind. Takes me back. So is that a no on a pic of your flash ring?

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

that ww hangin looks heavy as hell brotha,that looks like a great yielding plant bro.and the one in the wind is a nice action shot;)peace man -Y-

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Sammet said:
Hmmm I seem to get a bit slack when it comes to updating this thread after I've harvested. Particularly when it knocks me on my arse. :bashhead: I took these on friday amongst a haze of smoke n vape :D

It was pretty windy so these were all I got before it rained:

Williams Wonder

Holy shit i am haveing a flash back lol to be young again peace brotha :eek:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Absolutely gorgeous images of a perfected grow! :respect:

Way to go bro :yes:

Thanks for the viewing treat :yummy:

E

EatShitake

Nice pull, Sammet! You've inspired me to try the Flower. Just dropped some on Sunday...waiting to see their little heads pop up.

Take 'er easy, potnah!

:joint:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys - I need to get some more photos up. I've got 5 girls in flower at the moment in just 6L pots with no LST. Haven't been on ICMag too much recently but should be around more from next week. :wave:

Hey Sammet,

Sammet said:
Thanks guys - I need to get some more photos up. I've got 5 girls in flower at the moment in just 6L pots with no LST. Haven't been on ICMag too much recently but should be around more from next week. :wave:
That's cool, i'll be :lurk: then..see yas lataz :D
:wave:, Low

THC4SIM

Lookin Great Sammet!!

love the shot with all the big heavy top's hanging down around the pot!!!

just throw a few NYCD pics in, love this grapefruit pheno!!!!

and this shot just cause i buzz off it!!

hanfiking

Those are some seriously special pics, it looks like it would smell a bit citrusy with a little white widow.

C

cellardweller

Sammet said:
Hmmm I seem to get a bit slack when it comes to updating this thread after I've harvested. Particularly when it knocks me on my arse. :bashhead: I took these on friday amongst a haze of smoke n vape :D

It was pretty windy so these were all I got before it rained:

Williams Wonder

Wow! I deserve a flashback but I didnt think I'd get it here on IC!:laughing:
Great looking pull Sammet!
stay safe!
~cd

Latest posts

Latest posts