What's new

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
i second the coco but only because that is what i grow in lol. Thanks for bringing quality clones to sac trybud. I've got 3 or 4 of your cuts in my mom cab now.

trybud

i haven't grown in coco before so i dont want to use an unfamiliar medium. wouldn't a 16oz cup dry out pretty fast if the club got lax on watering?...i plan on taking the coco plunge in april/may, until then im gonna go with what i know..unless my arm gets twisted....you guys dont like light warrior?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
If you use strait canna coco in the cups I think it drys pretty slow... Ive had some in cups I water about once every 2-3 days. cut with perlite it would probly dry up faster tho. If u do decide to switch just use strait coco.

kinger

Veteran
We should get a sac meeting going,I have tons of beans that I need to get going.
I hooked a friend up with some packs so hopefully soon there will be some OG kush bx,Blockhead,durban poisen x skunk,LA con,Pine tar kush, SR 71PK/DC,powerhouse,htc skunk IBL,Rocklock

its420

Hey trybud, is there still ATF around? Got sucked into that thread and am salivating, lol.
Looking to make the rounds monday, will get back with reports. PEACE

trybud

the cold temps are delaying roots...clonebox only gets to 73 and at 78 they burn up..im throwing lots of stuff away (rooted but with ugly yellow leaves) to save room under the light but i'll have my stuff together pretty soon.....next up at horizon will be Gods Gift, casey jones, a few PK and maybe some hindu skunk...lots of blueberry soon

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
SR71 hindu skunk? also whats the godsgift like as far as bud structure, flower time, high and yield?

its420

wow the whole posting thing, 10 posts a day, 50 posts to read a message...i guess i understand

So yeah imma make the rounds tomorrow, prolly head to the bay, any suggestions on where to go? Then hit up Sac on the way back, if needed. From what i've read thats the way to go? I'm also down to pick something up like the blue dream if i find some, or w/e.

cant read pm's for 5 more days...lol....hope i havent upset anyone

peace
c

trybud

i sent a pm...didn't look at the post count. IM PISSED!!...........We should start discussing possible meet up spots for a north state get together. If we can get this put together early enough i imagine we'll all have a few new things to try in the summer garden.i myself have a few more strains i haven't cloned out yet because the mothers are still tiny.

its420

lol, man i totally agree on a meet up, im free whenever its on! Cant miss it

wanna go on a club run tomorrow anyone? can we post email?

mjactivist

trybud said:
i haven't grown in coco before so i dont want to use an unfamiliar medium. wouldn't a 16oz cup dry out pretty fast if the club got lax on watering?...i plan on taking the coco plunge in april/may, until then im gonna go with what i know..unless my arm gets twisted....you guys dont like light warrior?

I never ran any of your cuts so I don't know anything about your mix. But, I can tell u dont plant anything into 100% coco. U need at least have 30% perlite when running coco. No coco doesn't dry out fast at all. No, I find I have to water it less than when I ran soil. If i remember correct it something like coco can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. Coco is way better than soil IMHO,
l8

trybud

its stretches about 50%...stretches a bit more the smaller you flower them...or seems like it anyways...make sure you have one for summer cuz outdoor is where it shines..i plan to dump plenty during the season. makes a great outdoor spring cropper too. the drawback is if you get too many grey, low-light days then it'll get leafy on you like an N overdose...

trybud

i seen gods gift, casey jones, a couple PK, a couple new blueberrys, hindu skunk and a couple chemdawg D at Horizon...A little heads up to you guys. CUSH is green crack down there now....tell those guys to give the babies a little food after a few days...
EDIT< and ATF>

Last edited:

its420

No kidding about the nutes, I picked up the last 2 ATF's there monday, and ONLY because I knew they were yours and I'll be able to bring them back....talk about ugly, lol. Wish your new stuff would have been there. I filled out my room Monday from Blue Sky (6-PK, 11-hindu skunk- was shorted one, 6 jack the ripper. Thats all they had there at the time. I picked up 10 Bubba Kush, 4 Grape ape from CARE, the rest of their stuff was lacking, went by haborside and there babies were double ewww(but the chick there new her stuff and didnt blame me for not taking anything...will call when elites come in)...combined with 18 Chem dawg's, 6 Sour d's, and a green crack from clear lake...i've maxed out my 2x 1000's.... anyone want some chemdawg? lol

trybud

my beef w/ horizon was how they kept everything in a tray of water. my last trip i seen they have them a lot drier but now they needed a little food.cant believe there was actually 6 blueberries and 6 green cracks(cush) left.maybe i can put a bit of fox farms 'american pride' in my clone mix and keep them green a bit longer.......i deliver my clones in PERFECT health (any disputes?) and i expected them to maintain the ones that didn't sellout on delivery day. i cant fix everything tho..................i need one of those sour D clones, my mom started to autoflower so i gave her to a needy person to finish.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts