What's new

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
Irie Kaya Lover said:
Went to Horizon today because I heard really good things about them and I guess they've only been there for 3 months. The place is pretty easy to find and it was a really clean and a nice place with nice location. Had a beautiful mother plant chillin' on the coffee table. Talked with all the guys there for a while, looking over all their available goodies. They only had a few clones and were expecting a delivery later today. I was looking for a good sativa and the ones they had i think he said were "Big Leaf Indica" or something like that. The only sativa they had was the mother on the table and a dixie cup clone of the same strain. Ended up with some trainwreck, some canna mint balm, and the mother. It is "Hindu Kush x Skunk" - pretty generic strain i guess but she looks really really healthy perky and has about 25 shoots. Anyone know anything about this one?

Oh yeah...all their stuff comes in jars, not bags. Pretty sweet.
Do you know what days they are open and the hours. I've searched online but can't find the info. Know if they are open on Sundays?

SacTown

C21H30O2 said:
Do you know what days they are open and the hours. I've searched online but can't find the info. Know if they are open on Sundays?
Horizon Non-Profit Collective is located at 3600 Power Inn Road., Suite 1A in Sacramento, California. The nearest cross streets to the dispensary are Ramona and Power Inn Roads.
open 7 days a week
Mon. - Fri. 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat. 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun. 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

C21H30O2

Veteran
SacTown said:
Horizon Non-Profit Collective is located at 3600 Power Inn Road., Suite 1A in Sacramento, California. The nearest cross streets to the dispensary are Ramona and Power Inn Roads.
open 7 days a week
Mon. - Fri. 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat. 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun. 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
crap i was calling all morning and assumed they weren't open

Irie Kaya Lover

there's always next time! just had to say that the "canna mint balm" that i picked up is awesome. had my gf rub some on my neck and on my feet...good stuff, very soothing. i've never tried a cannabis infused body rub before and the stuff is great...now i want to know how to make it!

i heard through the grapevine that Canna Care was selling clones the were males and not telling customers. What's up with that? That's some BS if you ask me.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
i heard through the grapevine that Canna Care was selling clones the were males and not telling customers. What's up with that? That's some BS if you ask me

Male plants and not making it known? Sounds to me they are popping seeds and selling them if that's the case. So big variation in chemo type, or Phenotype. I would be curious if anyone has any confirmation on that.

SacTown

Irie Kaya Lover said:
there's always next time! just had to say that the "canna mint balm" that i picked up is awesome. had my gf rub some on my neck and on my feet...good stuff, very soothing. i've never tried a cannabis infused body rub before and the stuff is great...now i want to know how to make it!
just curious...what does canna balm do?

Irie Kaya Lover

I asked the same question to the budtender there. He told me to use it as a body rub on areas with soreness. It is very similar to "Tiger Balm" but doesn't have that menthol feel though i'm sure it can be made just like it. He gave me the example of a customer who was in a car accident and had neck issues, so he uses it to relieve some pain/inflammation on his neck and shoulders. I use it in the same area and it has a good texture/lubrication for rub downs instead of lotions/oils. It's not going to be like "WOW that muscle is stoned!" but instead will provide 'some' relief to the area for a few hours at least from my experiences. I guess it kinda relaxes the area.

I found out how to make it by infusing an oil of choice by use of water method (simmering water), then add in bees wax and other essential oils/scents. I'm sure you could make it really strong if you wanted though I'm not sure if it will make much difference absorbing it through the skin vs a few drops of tincture under the tongue.

C21H30O2

Veteran
MedTokeRx said:
I got these clones from marconi they turned out very nice.

marconi is pretty good as far as healthy clones. Can't speak on the quality of smoke and I which they had some more "exotic" strains.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Crazy, my sensi star from them didnt come out nothin like that, maybe they gave me the wrong cut by mistake...

G

guest3854

MedToker , looks like tha slips worked out well fer ya . Having never grown Sensi Star , I wonder how they , if they compare ; if you have grown Sensi Star from seed maybe you could shed some light on if they are legit and if it's a worthy pheno . Regardless , looks like they yielded well and somethang to smoke on ...

Steele

C21H30O2

Veteran
I am wondering also. I had gotten sensi star from them, at the time they had only one cut so i grabbed it. unfortunately I also snapped it in half :badday: and it didn't make it. I have been back 2 or 3 times since then and haven't seen it since. Ive also been trying to get their strawberry cough but it doesn't look like they have had it in a month or two.

MedTokeRx

steele- I have never grown sensi star from seed so I can't say if its the real thing, but it looks smells and yeilded great. I accidently snapped a little bud off about a week ago and smoked it. it wasn't flushed yet and i didn't cure it so it was pretty harsh but it was potent. I'll post some picks and tell ya'll about the smoke in a week or so.

C21H3002- i have only seen sensi star there one time befor i got mine and havent seen it there since. I got a couple strawberry cough clones there a while back and they came out pretty good.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
If anybody see a cut of ATF please let me know, I been lookin for this strain for a minute now...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Horizon has clones. PK, HS, GC, ATF, G13, Oddesy, and some I cant remember. PK and HKxS#1 sposedta be the cuts from SR71. Expensive as hell tho, dont know how they call themselves themselves non-profit....

Last edited:

trybud

the red cups w/ HK are def. hindu kush x skunk from SR71. the G13X is heads seeds g13 x sour D 2.5. green crack and atf are Dr's orders cuts

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yep, 20 for the smallest ones, I think the larger purple kush's were like 50, then they had some in-between. I picked up an ATF and Green Crack, finna be a minute before I can flower um but I think they're legit.

trybud

yeah $50 for something in 5" square pot...i really needed a new PK mom so i picked one up. i specifically asked if it was SR71 cut and was told it was...?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.