What's new

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinger

Veteran
any know about the BOG beans that I seen in sac?
they had bogglegum,lifesaver,grapepunched and sourbubble.
hopefullysomebudy has info on them,80 bucks a pack and not verafied IDK?

trybud

There was some legit BOG seeds around once (a secret drop for the med people) but i believe whats around now is either BOG genes w/ owners permission or someones jumping in the seed biz w/ F2's..ive ran LSD and lifesaver (originals) and always wanted to try sourbubble...i lost my pack of Rez's sour diesel kush over a year ago and just found it!!!!! any quick info on how these turn out?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
If you want some good sour bubble I heard good things bout Grindhouse, they got um in the downtown clubs in sac.

its420

The BOG seeds are supposed to be legit, seen other threads on here saying he dropped them around here and the bay.

kinger

Veteran
I have a pack of sourbubble from grindhouse,I heard good things too.
what strain would you guys get from those 4 strains?

Last edited:

its420

I thought i really liked Sourbubble till i read a bunch of stuff on here. Now I just dont know what to think, lol. I can tell you the crystal is insane, the taste is great, and the plant sure is pretty. I'm still searchin thru strains thou, nothing is getting me high(enough) lately.

I had sour bubble moms, but now i just have some pollen to work with. Looking for good cross's to make.

Of the 4 Bog says Sourbubble is his most potent (of all his cross's actually)

trybud

i havent grown it myself yet, growing a big one to put out for an april harvest plus im gonna run 10 in my SOG. My source grew it from a pack and picked his best mom. He says 12 0z w/ 1 600w hps (and he's not a pro by far) it's really diesel dominant w/ a flash of the trainwreck menthol taste(?)

its420

I am growing 6 JtR right now, looks so sativa. The write up in the nursery handout say sits Jack's cleaner x Space Queen lemon taste n smell, heavy resin

The sour bubble isnt the biggest producer in my experience, but is really an interesting plant to grow

Try, the ATF i got from horizon is finally coming around, was terribly un-nourished, but im glad to have it
PEACE
got a thread of my current up if ya interested

G

Greyskull

hey MO the pre 98 is a little tight on the weight unless you give her some good long veg time.
I give mine 3 weeks (until they are 16-18" tall) and they finish at 32-36" yeilding 30g per plant. But its BOMB

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
right on greyskull, that looks like some fire man, I might gotta give it a run....
trybud- u finna be droppin any more uh dem by Horizon bro?

trybud

ive done that one a couple times but i cant seem to get it to yield myself. great finished product with nice trich coverage tho. im just the worst grower in the world. i have some drying but because the temps were so low during my dark period there's almost no bud. outside is much better but bubba isnt a big yielder to start with.....anyone w/ the kaia kush is gonna love that one too...very OG dominate but different enough to be a breath of fresh air..the cold temps really hit my overall yield on the indoor i just finished and i ran my lights at nite to keep this from happening.....

EDIT< sry, i just trimmed and up potted my tiny bubba moms...at least a month out from any of that getting down there..got so cramped i had to trim to make space.....next few drops will be blueberry, G13 x SD, UK cheese and hindu skunk....possibly some PK, chemD and gods gift>

Last edited:

its420

So how do I find out if my Bubba Kush from CARE(1-05-09) is pre '98? I asked the girl that was workin and she had no idea. Good timing on that info, thanks alot. Mine were all 6"-12" as clone so Im glad i dont have to wait 3 weeks, lol. I have 9 diff strains running and am doing my best to keep them equal, within reaso. Wish me luck, lol. I'm more worried about the Chem D and Sour D that are just taking off like weeds, been fim'in and supercropping them like mad with good success. I just had the original thought of officially renaming supercropping - superpinching... its way better imo, lol.

On a similar note, been readin as much as possible and : is my Hindu Skunk from blue sky really 'Pot of Gold'? I wish I new that b4...

Anyway, thanks for all the great info everyone
Peace
stop by my garden, i could use the help & company

so here's the BK from oakland, its got some mutant leaf curl, wondering what it's deal is....is this normal?

trybud

im no bubba expert but i bet that isn't pre-98. leaves look too thin and dont have that deep green color and shine. i had a bubba from someone off the old CW boards that looked similiar (katsu's cut)to yours but not quite...let us know how it smokes

its420

Will do, wish i could flip them today, lol. They are ready, my other girls need to catch up. But they all were just planted so I need to let them root. Such anticipation!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
hes talkin bout horizon in sac. if u need directions or want to call the club check out my signature under med club list, it got um all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts