What's new

sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
S4L howzit thanx for being the first to peep my lil indo garden.. check back for updates brother..

DoC howzit right on glad you thru out the thumbs up and not down thanx for peeping the bishes to be:D

3m howzit its time to go so lets go.!!! hehe.. thanx for stoppin by already..

tona TonA howzit i know you are always around that corner brother, thanx for peeping the new bishes in the stable..

blynxY howzit im glad you popped by, the dali is on her way back to recovery i will take a couple cuts when she is fully recovered then let her hit dark.. keep yer i's peeled and hell yeah mosca and baccas are killing it..

thanx for peeping fellas. there is also a few gifted cuts in the dome not pictured yet.. flavas will be nice :D check back for updates in a week or so.. it is just boring ole veg.. :D.. peace n pufs..

sacKO :tiphat:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sacko your little garden appears to have your love glowing from the leaves...and soon dripping with resins...right on Brotha! Can't wit to see the girls bloom..DD

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aw dang sack-o,my rep gun is plum outa bullets,was over shootin the place up at red sketti's... glad to see the little baybees green and girly!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Good to see sackO.... those are some lovely bishes you got there, lots of flavors.... I like that :D Happy growing brother, peace.....

:lurk:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice line up Sacko :lurk: hope you find that special lady in there, also excited to see the SputniK x Sour Thai

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok here we go.. :D well i went back and its alot of TY's to type and im hgih.. So i just want to thank you all who kept dropping by and bumping, complimenting, talking commenting, encouraging.. I very much appreciate it I did take some time away from here.. but as usual i am growing a lil bit o weed for my personal puffage and that is it.. I was traveling with one of my jobs so i really neglected what i had growing on. Also my friend who lets me grow in my tiny space indoors also travels with work :D so, some gurls got really neglected and well DIED!! yea i beat myself up especially on a what i had.. So i started a new menu of flavas and think they are some good flavas.. two of these were found growing inside the pot i had the momma growing in they were kinda lanky laying downso i transplanted them into beer cups.. You will be able to figure out who if ya followed the thread.. :D the others are from seed. Also these were started and then i had to leave on another trip, so they got root bound in beer cups and are pretty much recovered. I think the dali was stunted most and is actually growing again but, usually that much stress can bring a male we will have to see.. So lets get to the beybeys in veg i will not update as much cos it is only veg.. :D hopefully they are all bishes and give me back a lil puffage..

the first gurl below is a cut my nephew gave me. He hasnt grown for some time now. but was gifted this cut and said it was not labeled. i have him trying to find out.. Anyhow voila

unknown strain for now..

next here below we have gh33se ( g33xcheese) if im correct the person who knows will say for sure.. :D

here below we have one of the girlies i found in a momma pot..
SputniK x Sour Thai

HushHHH x Sour Thai really hushHHH dom in this gurl..

Here are two beybeys bigger one is humboldtberry from my brother ZepDooD of Swan Song Seeds.. And the smaller one is Cloud 9 from cOre of cOre seeds...

Here is the one that went rootbound bigtime, also her soil wasnt drying out But, here she is starting to recover she actually has new growth on top..
Dali from mosca & baccas

Here is my small spot full shot.. :D yea feel sorry for me all you 10bazillion watters.. :D lol.. hope you like my lil garden of ladies..

peace n pufs..

sacKO:tiphat:

shit how did i miss this one,,,

ahhh you post these gals in the same one with ya outdoor

haha no wonder i couldnt find it

its gonna be a great show brother sacko

tagged!

red.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Ain't this the truth

Ain't this the truth

shit how did i miss this one,,,

ahhh you post these gals in the same one with ya outdoor

haha no wonder i couldnt find it

its gonna be a great show brother sacko

tagged!

I hear you Red and give you a BIG AMEN.

cannabowl

Perplexing Magnum Opus
ICMag Donor
Awesome bro!!!! Shall be another great show. This thread is friggin huge man.

Peace,
Canna

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
get some sacko!! i enjoy how you always have cross strains that no one else around here is runnin, ill talk with you soon!

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Wow man. A dude steps outside for a smoke and ends up missing the party starting back up again. Nice canna selection bro.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

B

BigTex

Nice strains you got there saco. Those girls look really healthy! Can't wait to see how they turn out. Tagged :wave: