What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
1715516083079.png

jokerman

Premium user
OK. I have a confession to make. - Im not REALLY an old fart. I freely admit this because you old guys are scaring the hell out of me ! 😳 What with your bad lumbago and sprung sacryiliac. Not to mention the “oldtimers” that I think somebodys got. I have decided that I will just stay young and beautiful forever. 😁
Last week I sang ABBA songs all day long and now I keep hearing “Band on the run” in my head. I hope that is not a bad sign. 🤪
you complain like a old fart🙄😊
" Un learn what you have learned ,use the force" :Yoda 😊

Last edited:

kaochiu

Veteran
Awrite Gypsy, good to see you back home. All those meds are obviously for keeping you away of doing house chores. Washing the dishes is too risky, washing clothes is daredevil, and ironing is even worse, let alone moping floors. Explain that to your kids, and they will learn a valuable lesson: the big difference between irony and sarcasm.
As for Giggy, Goldhedge, and all others, hope your good spirits will treble the speed of recovery.
Unca Walt, a wise old Turkish man told me once that peacocks ONLY choose a few specially blessed people.

OleReynard

I am not familiar with and have not taken any of those. Hopefully those don"t have anything to do with treating an infection unless it is at the preventative stage. They gave me plenty of pain pills too and then suddenly cut me off. I guess with the young folks dying here of similarly related stuff they are very careful. I switched to ibuprofen and, like you, got off the hard stuff to absolutely nothing as soon as possible. Regularity definitely seems to favor that course!
Ibuprofen will kill your kidneys, just ask me

OleReynard

They start practicing as babies. The all try out their hiney feathers. It's cute -- sorta like little kids with Daddy's shoes on.

View attachment 19001078
They really get going as teenagers:
View attachment 19001079
Note all their neck feathers are green, like their momma's (she's the big one just to the right of her fluffed-up teenager. The boys' neck feathers turn electric blue when they mature.

Back when they were tiny, they stayed under mama. Looks like an 8-legged peahen:
View attachment 19001081

Trivia: My back yard. See that little flame tree in the pic below just to the left of the mango tree with the pink mangoes onnit? Hold yer hat. That sumbitch now reaches from the Norfolk Island pines on the left to OVER the mango tree. It exploded.

The little tree in between the mango and the Norfolk Island pines (now 60 feet tall) is a pecan tree. It is not one inch taller, and is less bushy after 15 years. Pecan trees do not like "sub-tropical marine" <-- Official South Floriduh climate description.
View attachment 19001082
Across that section of lawn, we've had a wild hog (which I shot and ate) several turkeys, foxes, otters, sandhill cranes (multi-colored examples) the usual racketycoons and iguanas, possums, rabbits, basilisks, a stink, and two lynxes... and doubtless other creatchy-poos I have not listed.
Here's a blurry foxie -- that's the macadamia nut tree behind his tail:
View attachment 19001092
Mr Grey come a visiting

Unca Walt

420club
Unca Walt, a wise old Turkish man told me once that peacocks ONLY choose a few specially blessed people.
Well, I'm blessed, awright. Got two fine sons, grandlings, a hot and beautiful redheaded Scottish witch-wife, and a quiet (paid for) place in the country and still only a coupla miles from the beach.

I have been shot (din' kill me), stabbed (ditto), blown up (ditto only somewhat closer) run over (damn close!) and had to send the wine back once** in Boise, Idaho (corked).

And I sold my sister into a Turkish brothel. (Don't tell mom.)

**True.

Latest posts

Latest posts