What's new

sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
mr mosca howzit brother..?? i will definitely do smoke reports on all what i grew.. I will say that the zombie weed PPxC99 kicks ass its very smooth medium bodied puffs, no expansion and smells great after you come back into the room where you puffed it. smells of fruity pebbles mixed with overly ripe peaches.. :D but i will definitely do a full report on your gear brother.. as usual your stuff rocks.. :D thanx for droppin by still even after i havent posted nothing for awhile now.. peace n pufs..

sackO

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
must spread rep before givin much overdue rep to sacko again...
still out here lurkin bro,keep on pimpin them chikas.mak hand lookin stronger then a bull.
peace-T-

deZerTomB

I'm still around, dealing with some spider mites right now in one grow and got another grow that I'm expanding to either 4 or 6 hydro buckets. Good to see you're still hard at it, sackoweed.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Hello everyone, it's so good to see you all :D
How is your grows been doing?
I missed all you guys, man I been gone for a long time......

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
:wave: Hey Sacko! Congrats on the fight! Im still here.... just keep'n busy these days. Hope things are well brutha! :huggg:

sackoweed

Veteran
Howzit you all..?? Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend! It is nice to see all the nuggies everyone is growing. Looking nice and sexeh!!! Sorry i never finished up my thread but life has gotten even more fast paced and it was hard to get online and chill. But i am done life has put the anti lock brakes on for this lovely winter to come and i will be chilling here much more. Soon i will post some dry nug pics from the summer OD of OBeee, SputniK, hushHHH, PPxc99 swiesel.. Being as busy as i was and over at my spot my buddy was traveling with his job just as much. I let my strawberry cough along with a few others kill over :(.. But Obeee and sputniK original mamma's are still hanging in there they are getting some TLC and hopefully they stay growing. I will also give a report on what it all puffed like. So keep an eye open and will be posting a coupla new beybey's chem 4, gh33se, hushHHH x Sour thai, sputniK x sour thai and a dali. which are a coupla weeks old :D.. SO keep yer i's peeled!!! peace n pufs to all

sackO

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Nice... I was hoping this thread wasn't done yet. I've been eagerly awaiting those smoke reports.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
still here brotha,waitin the dry nug shots i bet its lookin deeeelish ur way.
peace my friend
-T-

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Top work sackoweed brother good to see you back..:)

sackoweed

Veteran
Ok updates will be in tonight.. I will also start doing some smoke reports on the puffage grown out this past summer.. only thing is, i think only one flava i grew people can get outright the others are no longer around to grab up... I will also go back and see who posted to thank for coming by.. And i will just continue this thread... See ya soon back in here.. peace n pufs

sacKO :tiphat:

sackoweed

Veteran
Ok here we go.. :D well i went back and its alot of TY's to type and im hgih.. So i just want to thank you all who kept dropping by and bumping, complimenting, talking commenting, encouraging.. I very much appreciate it I did take some time away from here.. but as usual i am growing a lil bit o weed for my personal puffage and that is it.. I was traveling with one of my jobs so i really neglected what i had growing on. Also my friend who lets me grow in my tiny space indoors also travels with work :D so, some gurls got really neglected and well DIED!! yea i beat myself up especially on a what i had.. So i started a new menu of flavas and think they are some good flavas.. two of these were found growing inside the pot i had the momma growing in they were kinda lanky laying downso i transplanted them into beer cups.. You will be able to figure out who if ya followed the thread.. :D the others are from seed. Also these were started and then i had to leave on another trip, so they got root bound in beer cups and are pretty much recovered. I think the dali was stunted most and is actually growing again but, usually that much stress can bring a male we will have to see.. So lets get to the beybeys in veg i will not update as much cos it is only veg.. :D hopefully they are all bishes and give me back a lil puffage..

the first gurl below is a cut my nephew gave me. He hasnt grown for some time now. but was gifted this cut and said it was not labeled. i have him trying to find out.. Anyhow voila

unknown strain for now..

next here below we have gh33se ( g33xcheese) if im correct the person who knows will say for sure.. :D

here below we have one of the girlies i found in a momma pot..
SputniK x Sour Thai

HushHHH x Sour Thai really hushHHH dom in this gurl..

Here are two beybeys bigger one is humboldtberry from my brother ZepDooD of Swan Song Seeds.. And the smaller one is Cloud 9 from cOre of cOre seeds...

Here is the one that went rootbound bigtime, also her soil wasnt drying out But, here she is starting to recover she actually has new growth on top..
Dali from mosca & baccas

Here is my small spot full shot.. :D yea feel sorry for me all you 10bazillion watters.. :D lol.. hope you like my lil garden of ladies..

peace n pufs..

sacKO:tiphat:

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like a good start bruddah...you know ill be here watchin ya do ur thang,
peace-T-

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good sacko!

Got my eye on the Dali, mosca and baccas have been coming up with some real winners.