What's new

sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?

M

Marywanna

:bis::groupwave::plant grow::bat::snap out of it::nanana: just what Sacko needs,people actually LOOKIN UP TO HIM! Did I use enough smilies?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
bG howzit brother..?? Im glad everything is going well for you.. Its been ahwile thanx for the update.. ;)

kK howzit gurl..?? Thanx for poppin by hope yer doing well..

brokU
howzit brother..?? It hase been quite awhile. Hope yer doing swell gotta have a variety yea..?
Glad you made it by to peep my lil garden of love..

melLO
howzit gurl..?? Thanx for peeping the show still ;)

toofat howzit brother..?? As always its nice to hear from you.. thanx for checking up and posting appreciate it..

tona TonA howzit brother..?? I appreciate that, And im glad you took a lil vacay that always helps to clear the mind and refocus.. cant wait to see the new thread..:D

sTitchY howzit gurl..?? I am glad you are still rocking the grow with me.. Always good to hear from you.. I hope all is better out yer way.. Many blessings to you.. check back soon..

tona TonA howzit brother..?? Yea that is the way we like it uh huh uh huh,... good song.. :D i am trying brother... I wish i had a lil more privacy to go inground instead of in pots.. :D

hiGhlanDer howzit brother..?? Yea she was riding lower than a snakes aHOLE!!! LMFAO!!! that was a good one.. Yea sputniK clone is going to be way bigger than momma.. I took 3 of each and will start another round of 12.12 with the clones next week..:D

GL thc
howzit brother..?? I am the same way i have a fave one week then the next is another.. I can say that the sputniK's leaves are starting to curl upwards with frost.. niiiiice and OBeee is getttin PHAT colas will be beer can sized or bigger.. LST I love, it love, it love it.. Added a baby strawberry cough to the mix..

tona TonA
howzit brother..?? Thanx for bumping its crazy how buried a thread can get here.. lol..

MDubya howzit..?? Thanx so much for sticking it out with me. I know i have been a lil late on this update but been busy.. Updates tomorrow evening..

hAnS
howzit brother..?? THanx for hitting the bump button appreciate it.. Here are a few nuggie shots to hold ya over..

ReDSketTi
howzit brother of very clean garden..?? Thanx for peeping the gardizzle and for the props.. cya soon..

calCio howzit brother..?? Thanx for peeping my gurlas.. The hush is special ;)... we will talk soon..

MdubyA
howzit gurla..?? peeps look up to me?? Yea right a smartass with violent tendencies... lol.. and anger management problems.. run people run..>!!!!

Ok i will post a few nuggie shots here later this evening, and full updates tomorrow evening.. i have the rest of the week off :D.. Thanx for those that keep stoppin by.. I do appreciate it. All the gurls are happy and healthy 2nd round of flowering will start next week prolly idk.. I also added a new member to the family a baby strawberry cough seed i received in 2004 so a 6 yr old seed germed and growing.. :D Ok check back soon for updates please.. peace n pufs..

sackO

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh master grower breeder Sacko.. I bow to you and your efforts...bow wow wow....now get that camera clickin Bro! Lets see some pixels! I just stopped to make sure to get my name in yur next reply. Big Smiles..DD

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Strawberry Cough...

Strawberry Cough...

SC has a very distinct taste and smell that really grows on you. I really enjoyed growing it out a few years back. I'll be hoping for a girlie for ya.

Flower round two? :jawdrop:

Damn Sackoweed. How are you gonna keep all them plants straight? Nice work as always my friend.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

sackoweed

Veteran
DoobieD howzit brother..?? master and grower breeder????????? did you smoke something? LOL.. Hardly either or even close, my brother.. I leave that to the big dawgs such as you and others here @ ICm..:D Check back NOW!!! and see some click & snaps..****

GL thc
howzit brother..?? Yes 2nd round is gettin ready prolly another week maaaaaaybe two not 100% sure trying to figure out a schedule that works for me to get a lil perpetual going.. Lets see.. Yea i always have SC on my lil short list of flava to grow and she never makes the cut :D well this time she made it lets see if she to doesnt want to start a boy band ;)... check back soon..

3M howzit brother..?? Thanx for peeping And i hope i deliver if not ill be delivering apologies :D...

updates tomorrow after i get home, and after i puff, and after i eat and after i puff again then ill post updates..:D one love you all..

peace n pufs..

sackO

Last edited:

sackoweed

Veteran
i am stoended.. and did some stupid shit again and posted a link that i was going to use for PTOM.. LMFAO!!!!
ohh that is why some call it dope... duh...

sackoweed

Veteran
3M howzit brother..?? Yea funny shit sometimes we all do when were hgih..

MDubyA
Yea dopey is good when yer holding up the couch ;)...

mosSy howzit brother..?? You are so riiiiiiight!!! Thanx for stopping by much appreciated.. :D

Alright here are a few nuggie shots i hope you all enjoy... As much as i do...

Above here we have a new hushHHH nuggie.. with her makeup on..

Next up above we have miss PPXC99 from Mosca.. This bish is as healthy FAT wise as rosie odonell...

Next above we have the ever so photogenic sputniK, now if only new how to snap some good pics..This bish is gettin greaSy..!!

nug_shotsZ_ONLY_OBeee_may_25th_001_10_Medium_.jpg

And last but not least my Lovely OBeee she is also greasing up... I hope you enjoy the lil update of nuggies... Full updates to come either tonight or in the morning.. I been a bust beaver... So enjoy these for now tell me what ya really think.. Peace n pufs..

sackO:tiphat:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking nice and dank there brother sacko, that sputnik looks way off the hookz and your OBeee does look like a greasy girl from down here :biggrin:
Peace an Respects :)

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn right man, some nice looking buds coming along!

LOL, "fat like rosie o'donnell" is my new catch phrase for when I see a real chunky bud :D

Latest posts

Latest posts